Whats Sup Forums's opinion on moonbeam city? I liked it but I think its an acquired taste

whats Sup Forums's opinion on moonbeam city? I liked it but I think its an acquired taste

I want Pizzazz to yell at my dick

it was a meme series, taylor made for reddit

>taylor made
Why did Taylor make this series specifically for Reddit? It doesn't make sense, especially with it being a doggy dog world and all.

From left to right

>Jason Todd
>Dick Grayson
>Helena Bertinelli
>Barbara Gordon

It's one of those shows that really discovered itself about halfway through, which is unfortunate because it probably turned people away who might have liked it for the second half.

Also fuck CC for trying to kill it from the get-go, are people not tired of South Park reruns?

How did they try to kill it?

I liked it.

Also this.

Definitely needed warming into, first episode worst episode. Really disappointed that it didn't get another season to see if it would keep on improving or not.

They pretty much put it in this really terrible timeslot where they'd have the least viewers, something like 2:00am in the morning. And then CC had the fucking gall to be like

>WELL I GUESS IF NO ONE'S WATCHING IT

>Comedy Central

It never had a chance.

Taylor made shows are hard to come by nowadays, they truly are a diamond dozen

It had potential, but it was over all pretty lame.

The last episode was decent.

Like archer but in the 80s and shittier writing

liked it, but hated that they turned Rad into literal shit eater.

obligatory A E S T H E T I C post

better than Archer by a mile

>this meme again

There's already a thread up that answers your question just fine.

>Would have watched it purely for the style and animation
>Comedy missed a few but hit a lot more
>Did have a pseudo-Archer vibe to it but was still breddy gud

Overall I regret that it was cancelled and hope it would get picked up elsewhere.

loved it

Great art, terrible writing.

>Hey guys, let's make vaporwave Archer but without most of the handful of good things about Archer

me too