Hannibal

>tfw the smarter and more successful I become the less respect have for plebs and lower class filth
Can anyone out here feel me

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/hannibal-season-4-bryan-fuller-martha-de-laurentiis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying success actually makes you better than anyone else somehow
How delusional.

It makes me better than those that have given up and become complacent

Pretty limiting, since there aren't so many of those.
>inb4 "muh welfare king/queen" boogeyman with dubious "sources" as "proof"

That's fine, user, just don't start eating people.

His food looks delicious though. E Uma delicacia

Is it accurate to title that image "Mads Mikkelsen"? Mads Mikkelsen is an actor, who, in this image, is portraying a character called Hannibal Lecter. I doubt Mads Mikkelsen walks around dressed liked that. This is obviously an image taken of the man in his role as Hannibal. As such, the .jpg should more correctly be titled, "Hannibal Lecter.", as that is who is seen here.

I like it. Very good eye you have there.

This show was so fucking kino.

Kinda' bummed about it getting stomped during season 3.

I just started this. I didn't want to know ;_;

Didn't mean to spoil, I'm so sorry user ;_;7

I encourage you to watch it in it's entirety though. You won't regret it.

The more successful I become the more chilled out I get, but then I'm not OP so I'm not a raging faggot trying to brag about his life on the capeshit and identity politics section of a Bhutanese candle-making enthusiasts collective.

How about "Hannibal Lecter as portrayed by Mads Mikkelsen" otherwise you're just inviting confusion with regards to the various actors who have also portrayed Hannibal Lecter.

Time for pumpkins

Gonna watch all of it anyway

Whys he love pumpkins so much

tvguide.com/news/hannibal-season-4-bryan-fuller-martha-de-laurentiis/

Oh my

>Watch Mindhunter
>Realize it's just a competent version of Hannibal that doesn't use hyper-artistry as a crutch

I think this is the best option. However I disagree with the assertion that Mads Mikkelsen is a bad title. Whether or not he's also portraying a character, it is a picture of the man Mads Mikkelsen.

Can it really be considered kino though if each episode doesn't have 7 minutes worth of super closeup slow motion water droplet shots?

yes but even less subtle about its homosexuality

Whilst you are correct that it is a picture of the man Mads Mikkelsen as he is in a distinctively Hannibalesque costume, (Brian Fuller Hannibal, as opposed to any other Hannibal iteration), it is clear that the subtext is that this is in fact a picture of Hannibal Lecter and should be treated as such.

>implying a manifestation of abilities and skill into reality doesn't provide some tangible evidence of having greater skills and abilities than others in at least some capacities
What did he mean by this ?

>hyper-artistry
>a crutch

>Brain we still have to fill 42 minutes and the script is only 5 pages long
>no problem we'll just shoot close ups of people's lips intercut with a running stream for half an hour

new season when???

What do you guys think of the movie Hannibal? I always felt Ridley Scott did a great job making it look gorgeous, and the Hannibal TV show felt very close to it in some respects.