Is it safe to say that season 3 was better than 4?

is it safe to say that season 3 was better than 4?

ye

No.

Season 3:
>Shut Up and Dance
>Hated in the Nation

Season 4:
>USS Callister
>Black Museum

the tiebreaker here is between Men Against Fire and Hang the DJ and the latter is a lot better.

i reckon 3 and 4 are pretty equal, as are 1 and 2

3/4>2/1

Didn't know you compared black gold to brown shit

Suppose you shovel shit in your mouth in real life and says it's good.

None of the Episodes in Season 4 are remotely good.

>playtest
>shut up and dance
>nosedive
season 4
>uss calister
>hang the dj

season 3 is better

>None of the Episodes in Season 4 are remotely good.

uss callister, crocodile and hang the dj beg to differ you absolute pleb

I still have traumas with the black airport girl from Nosedive (which I don't have in USS Callister)

>Small girl, 45 kgs at best
>BTFO 3 people using brute strength

Crocodile is awful, man.

>s3
nosedive, shut up & drive, and san jun would all be respectable picks in a top 5 list, and shut up would appear in mine. hated in the nation is decent but way too long. playtest and men against fire are forgettable
>s4
hang the dj is the only one that should appear in any top 5 list. uss is fun but still nowhere near top 5. black museum is literally a lesser white christmas remake and a lot of other eps re-use the cookie idea too... or arkangel which steals the filter idea instead. crocodile, metalhead and black museum all have really dumb endings.

overall I think s1 > s3 > s2 > s4

I just got to Hang the DJ, watching it now. USS Callister was pretty good but Crocodile and Arkangel were both awful.

By far

In Crocodile a guy dies because he fell over

yes season 4 was boring.

>what is getting the air knocked out of you thanks to a concussion and the chick taking advantage of it to choke you

Shut Up and Dance was the only real Black Mirror episode of season 3, and it was decent. I've only watched episodes 1, 2, and 6 from S4 (the most highly rate ones so I don't waste my time) and they've all been shite,

>brute strength

One guy who slipped and sustained a concussion and who wasn't trying to kill her.

One woman who was smaller than her and scared shitless who she smacked in the head with implements.

And one man who was naked in a slippery bathtub who she smashed with a hammer.

No overpowering at any point, moran.

The only good episode was Metalhead

where do dumbasses like this get their opinions? Metalhead was 40 minutes of boring chase action scene.

>but muh black and white

pretty much cause no womyn am strong am i rite.

Black Museum was alright until the fucking ending where if your not a CIS white man your an expert fucking coder.

IT was the only episode that didn't push the Bookers SJW agenda.

*blocks your path*

Just finished Black Museum, first 30-40mins are alright, then it takes a steep nosedive downward.

Only episode I liked from season 4 is 'Hang the DJ', the others are all forgettable or just end out of nowhere.

Would you say this if the museum guy was Jewish and he was killed by a little alt-right bitch because the justice system wouldn't touch him?

>wait that's what happened

that would just be funny. in an absurdist kind of way, not in an "empowering" way.

i dunno i think most of the episodes were just average but i loved san junipero.
nosedive and playtest were the worst. men against fire was tryhard shit. hated in the nation was good, shut up and dance twist was really good

Yeah but seriously that's exactly what happened in the episode that we saw.

>black woman can't be alt-right
Jesus Christ don't say this user.

>they never said he was Jewish
So what?