How come no one ever talks about this pure fucking kino?

How come no one ever talks about this pure fucking kino?

Across all 6 seasons, it has unquestionably the greatest cast of any TV show in history.

Greatest villain in TV history

Season 5 & 6 are horrible

it didn't age well. fantastic show for it's time. shit compared to todays standards

These, it becomes so absurdly over the top too. It's still fun to watch and like OP said the cast is terrific.

DUDE AGING PILLS LMAO

He has a nice butt when adibesi fucked him

The main question is do the characters come from law and order or do law and order characters come from Oz

Agreed. It never jumped the shark. Pure Kino.

>aging pills

GIMME SOME TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

ITS SCHILL-IN-GER, PRAG

oz taught me that the irish are invincible.

That's nice Cyril, how does dick taste?

Nah, too much poof shit

I can't agree. Only the style hasn't aged well but it still holds up because the stories and characters are always entertaining. Would rather watch Oz then Game of Thrones, or even endure just one season, maybe even one episode of Walking Dead.

was ok once through, nothing special. perhaps op liked all the penis

I'm rewatching right now and it 100% holds up as a great show

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

nigra status = btfo

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

like gummy bears

La Creatura

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

I think a lot of people missed this show which is a real shame, it also had some great actors.

it's the best show of the pre-Sopranos era

I bet she would give the meanest head you've ever had

My favourite tv show when i was a kid. Only fools and horses, blackadder and these were the only shows i watched in their entirety on regular programming tv. Even back then i was disgusted by making important characters fags but thats something hbo just has to do sadly.

I agree, it hasn,t aged particularly well, cant tell why tho

Cyril is 100% our guy. Stupid, Kind Heated, Likely actually wasraped.

Hes Right
ADABEEEEESEEEEEEEE

I think it's because it was always slightly surreal/non-naturalistic, and because prestige-TV post Sopranos has conditioned us to privilege naturalistic shows

"When I kill a man, it's because he's standing between me and my Constitutional rights"

To those who watched the show
should it have ended where he actually gets paroled and hooks up with the lawyer chick, or was the whole twist that he was dreaming right?

It was on when most of Sup Forums was 8 or 9 years old

He did get paroled, then he tried smuggling some illegal drug for kellers wife.

the first time

s1-s4 episodes 1-8 = kino

s4 episodes 9-16 till end of series = pure garbage

Prime

FUCCCCCCCCCC