Worst Movie Of 2018

Trust me, not only there are a lot of rumours about this movie being a big pile of shit, but it WILL BE filled with SJW garbage, trust me.

>In Disney canon, a black woman, by the name of Sana Starros, appears in a comic book claiming she is married to Han Solo. In the comic, Sana not only shoots at Leia with her space ship, but threatens her the whole time.
>In the Han Solo movie, a black actress is rumored to play a important role in the movie.

Disney, once again, destroying the OT characters so they can shove some SJW bullshit in the story.

Han Solo's wife

We already know he becomes a loser deadbeat dad, why try to frame him as heroic?

So in your world, a black person literally can't have a role in a movie without it being "SJW bullshit"?

What's it like to be a deranged racist?

It's not about having a role, faggot, it's about shoving SJW shit in the story.
In the comic she acts like a SJW BLM overlord and treats Leia like she has been blacked.

Nigger lover

Also that Leia went lesbian with Holdo after they divorced

What's it like to be a naive piece of shit? Just look at TLJ.

We're not talking about TLJ. We're talking about the fact that the RUMOR of a black actress being in a movie is evidence of "SJW Bullshit"

AND, in Lucas' Star Wars in pretty fucking simple, Han and Leia get along, they bang, they're a couple, done.

BUT HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO, LET'S DESCONSTRUCT THE FRANCHISE, HAN HAS A BLACK WIFE AND SHE HATES LEIA AND STEPS ON HER THE WHOLE TIME AND...

Jesus talk about SJW bullshit

looks familiar. looks like kiri hart. what a shitshow

Because when they cast a black person they can't help but self stroke themselves and pat each other on the back for being so "brave." Meanwhile everybody outside of hollywood doesn't give a shit and finds it obnoxious

This is the problem with you retards. You judge based on appearance. We judge based on character

>black actress cast
>for a character that acts SJW in the comics

yeah, fingers crossed

And let's not forget the fact that Han has no fucking control of the situation, he just get trampled by the two strong wymen

While in Empire he's all like "Aaah fuck you rebellion, princess, I'm leaving this shit"

An opinion based on history isn't in itself racism. Very, very rarely do characters shoehorned in on some "diversity" tip have any flaws, or have those flaws pointed out. Honestly, the only one to be handled decently has been (surprisingly) Finn, who is almost nothing BUT flaws.
Nobody wants to see another Rey-like OP as fuck Mary Sue shoved in on a "muh strong womerns" tip.

> A Jewish goddess and an Ebony queen fighting over a white man

Why is this allowed?

Because Han was already white; and obviously Billy Dee pissed somebody off & won't get called to even cameo as Lando.

RT - 80%
User Score - 34%
BO - $700 million

Either this or Emilia Clarke's character will do the Kessel Run

>mfw it happens

Fuck, you're right
He only said that the ship made the run, not that he had anything to do with it.
They'll have some strong womyn piloting instead of Han

>Emilia Clarke's character will do the Kessel Run
Good god the eyebrow acting in THAT scene...

Nigger

Oh shit! They're gonna emasculate Han...

Does Chewie age? Like how long do those fuckers live is he a teen in this too? Otherwise why the fuck is an old alien hanging with this FagSolo.

It was

>It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs

Not

>It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs with me piloting it

>Emilia Clarke's character will do the Kessel Run
Confirmed Cannon

Cis white Male BTFO!

>SJW garbage
Jesus Christ I don't mind the right-wing anti-Semitism and racism (people feel that way about each other, whatever) but this cannot be permitted to masquerade as a serious criticism of a film for much longer, it's the OTHER cancer killing film.

Screencapped for when it happens

Kathleen go to bed you got dailies from Solo to cry over.

That's a really good question, I mean, he has being around for 3 trilogies, and in Ep.3 he is like this great warrior type of wookiee already, so I don't think he's young in this one.

>comic book character in a movie being anything but a cameo
lol no

It is a serious criticism. Hamfisted political messages detract from quality film making.

t. cuck

After all the feminist bullshit in the nu-canon, I don't doubt any stupid idea anymore...

This is by far the most bullshit and upsetting thing about it. Disney just castrates every male character, even the single most ultimate badass in the SW universe. It's fucking disgusting.

I hate cis white males and their toxic masculinity

It's this kind of "actually!" bullshit that made Rogue One. Even though the destruction of Alderaan was for all intents and purposes the test run of the Death Star, no, actually it was fired multiple times, but just "at a weaker level".

Product of female power trip

Would really subvert expectations. Might even start a conversation, too.

>Hamfisted political messages detract from quality film making.
These Star Wars movies have problems on ever conceivable level, focusing on the retard-tier politics only leaves you open to counter-critiques from the people who live and die by the opinions the film puts across.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

The retard sjw politics are the source of all the issues you idiot.

Holy fuck if these things happen Disney is going to be ripped to shreds. There's no way they would recover from this after the backlash of TLJ.

>Disney canon
this is who currently who decides what is and is not cannon

Oh yeah I'm sure you're right I forgot that aside from the presence of liberals Hollywood is perfect

babbling now.

Ok ya I couldn't remember if that was him in Ep 3 or not. So he is like this ancient alien that just hangs with Han?

I already see this pasta on DIY and fuckng FIT. If I see it on GIF when I jerking it later I am gonna fucking lose my shit.

eagerly awaiting for Han to tell the girl he loves her and her to tell him "I know"

it's gonna rhyme, like poetry

but these diverse characters aren't just happening organically in these story.
they are shrewdly calculated by the writers and directors to achieve as much maximum fuck-you-core-audience points as possible.

its like those shitty diverse adverts you see.

And then she bitch slaps him.

Why haven't any of you actually watched Hail, Caesar!, where that Alden guy actually acts really good?

At least be fair to the guy instead of parroting some fake news article

Rofl shut the fuck up, SJW bullshit has murdered tv and film. People will look back and shake their heads at the outright racism

Good luck explaining that in the movie to 95% of the audience who never read the comics.

>Why haven't any of you actually watched Hail, Caesar!
I have and that movie was awful. And I kinda like old hollywood and movies where the whole thing is a big LA circle jerk (LA LA Land, etc). I bet the studio execs thought the movie was great, but to the avg joe that shit is stupid.

>SJW bullshit has murdered tv
But television is in the middle of a golden age

TLJ - first yo mama joke
Han Solo - first AW HELL NAW

Are we diverse yet?

There is no reason to defend yourself from a communist. You call them out, period.

Can you direct us to where anyone in the movie patted themselves on the back for casting a black person? Thanks in advance buckaroonie

RT 85%
User score 40%
BO 800 million

What?

I am confident the theater would be trashed if they pulled something that vile.

Nigger are just tools of the left

All these things will probably happen. Do not pay to see this film unless you are planning to record it and upload a camrip so that people can laugh at it.

>implying anyone will bother watching this garbage in theaters

Which is going to underperform worse Solo or Black Panther?

I predict Solo gets fucked in the US and does just OK overseas while Panther does pretty good numbers in the US and makes 30 cents overseas.

The RT scores of these movies will be facinating. BP will get a 9000% RT but low user numbers. Talking 99999% to 30% difference.

The most likely outcome.

No. No. No. No. Stop it. Cause I know it's going to happen

It should be the opposite though. As a movie about a white man, the critics have no reason to pretend it's good, while general audiences are retarded enough to like it because it reminds them of things.

Solo, even Disney isn't pretending it's going to be good and they pretended TLJ was.

Solo will earn more ($100 million) but BP will get a better RT and User Score by far.

60% drop in week 2?

only in Star Wars does a black dude bring up someone else's child.

Does Disney pay the audiences?

Didn’t have to keep the shitty haircut, desu.

>Ultimate bad ass
Please, he's a goof ball scoundrel with a heart of gold. Of all the shit to bitch about, this isn't one of them. This shit is par for Han's character.

>Either this or Emilia Clarke's character will do the Kessel Run
Fuck, this alone will guarantee a 120% on rotten tomatoes. White people who don't like it will be put in FEMA labor camps, "and that's a good thing" will be the headlines

Second this. Subversion of current ideology has always been a part of art.

we's in space now
we's in toons now
we's the terminator now
we's dat spider boy now
we's wolverinez now
we's doc and marty now
we's schindlers list now
we's fight club now
we's errethaaaang
if you truly open your eyes and free your mind of prejudice you will realize that the real racists are blacks and asians
Europeans have a violent history, but none of it was based on racism, it was always based on doing whatever necessary to advance their people and country. Always based on profit.
Racists screaming racism, that's an old trick.

That RT score for Black Panther is gonna be something else. Honestly I bet 95%. Do blacks have the ability to create an account on RT and enter their score?

But when it came to women Solo always was that manipulator type, I mean, the way he played Leia in the OT shows it.

Nigga, have you ever watched a Christian financed propaganda movie?? Was it ever a good movie?

The Passion of the Christ was a good watch.

Didn't this already happen in Return of the Jedi.

I wish pol was never right.

That was a film about Jesus being tortured, I'm pretty sure Muslims and Jews loved it for that alone.

Man I thought Courtship of Princess Leia was fucking goofy, this is downright infuriating.

Jew here. I beat off to that shit everyday.

black wymin in everything
state of modern cinema
>ok if i can jerk to her

Oy vey I can't believe it

no it hasn't. Thats the role of satire not art.

He had a brother in law, too

Christ, you're new at this

>a black woman, by the name of Sana Starros, appears in a comic book claiming she is married to Han Solo
Nice job outing yourself. If you bothered to read the comic 2 years ago, she confirms they're not married and merely worked a couple smuggling jobs.

I kind of hope the Black Panther user score doesn't get trashed by Sup Forumstards though.
It only adds credence to the media's version that critics were right about TLJ. That Star Wars fans didn't have legitimate grievances with TLJ and it was all Alt-Right nutters manipulating the user score because they were mad about Mary Sue and black stormtrooper

Neat, where you upset when the merchants gave away all that silver to Judas
>oy vey, you'll betray Jesus for 30 silver pieces?
>I can't believe you'll betray Christ for only 20 silver
>Hey Shlomo! Judas here is going to betray his Savior for 5 silver pieces!

God damn it, they're gonna do this aren't they?