>Still no Plastic man Rebirth
>Still no Captain Marvel Rebirth
>Still no Wally West Solo run
Why doesn't DC want my money?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4tan.org/co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post doomsday clock.

We'll probably get some JSA/Legion announcements at SDCC at the earliest.

When are they going to to tell us what happened to Question? Just a passing reference to confirm whether he's dead or still a nigh-omnipotent neo-Nazi is all I'm asking for.

They're playing a bit too safe in what characters get books right now. Other than Deathstroke and New Super-Man it's basically their big names and nothing else

Because they're focused on getting everyone else's.

I feel your pain

Also
>no static shock rebirth

do you guys take storytime requests?
i have the button part 1, 2 and 4 but im missing part 3.

>>Still no Captain Marvel Rebirth

You mean Shazam Rebirth?

actually, what the hell happened to shazam? i havent seen a solo shazam comic in years.

I'm the biggest Wallyfag there is and it pains me to see him in a mediocre team book, but frankly, its good that DC is keeping the number of books they have at a manageable level. That said, i'd cancel the shit that suck like Supergirl and Titans, and replace them with one your suggestions.

It’s as easy as searching in the archive.
boards.4tan.org/co/

oh shit thanks. i looked in the recent archives but i didnt know about that.

Captain marvel you pleb. But of course, rebirth it's only about characters Johns wasn't writing.

i'm still waiting on LOSH rebirth

>no martian manhunter rebirth
>no swamp thing rebirth
>no captain atom rebirth
>no firestorm rebirth
>no superboy rebirth
>still no larfleeze rebirth
>no doctor fate rebirth

I was hoping for dr fate since he showed up in the first rebirth

Because they are the same utter fucking idiots that brought us the New 52.

Ambush Bug Rebirth mini that finally gives us all the Argh!Yle!! storyline we've all been waiting for.

Or makes a lot of backhanded gags about rolling back stuff and fans and Watchmen.
Either would be fun.

It's a shame there's so little reprints for these characters, too.
I'd read it. Ambush Bug is great.

>Plastic Man defeats Manhattan by shapeshifting into a pair of red trunks

Plastic man is a shit
So is Ambush bug

Put ALL of them into a team!

>no martian manhunter rebirth
>>No martian manhunter at all
Fuck cyborg, J'on is the one who deserves to be on the league

id love to see a spoof of all of them basically fucking around and not solving any crime. basically an ensamble comedy.

Kind of the entire point of Rebirth is not doing books just for the sake of it, but making sure you have the right creators lined up.

Captain Atom has a mini going "The Fall and Rise of Captain Atom" that's basically his rebirth

Johns was supposed to do it but the DC movies needing him fucked that up.

Superboy is coming. They intentionally left him out of Superman 's new history, he's trapped in the speedforce with the rest of the discarded characters.

Also, now that I'm thinking about it shouldn't Wally, Jay, and whoever else was there be in Limbo and not just generic speed force lightning hell?

His shazam was really the only thing I like from Johns.

>we've seen next to nothing from Plastic Man for the better part of a decade now

Dr. Fate (Kent)'s got a large role in Blue beetle,

Captain Atom had a mini

Weren't they gonna do Milestone Graphic novels in the style of the "Earth One" series, what's going on there?

>No Captain Marvel Rebirth
It's astonishing how my favorite DC superhero gets shafted in every sense of the word.

>Dies or gets lobotomized in every alternate story
>Got his New 52 canned because Johns has places to be
>Lost a legal battle with Marvel, despite being around before they took his name
>Black Adam is his shitty replacement in Injustice 2
>Dwayne "The Johnson" Rock is literally the only thing we know about the movie that will never happen
>Only two episodes in JLU because they think kids would confuse him for Superman

Fuck DC. SHAZAM indeed, you cocksuckers.

>DC rebirth starts with OH MY GOD LOOK EVERYONE IT'S WALLY
>They do nothing with Wally at all

isnt he in titans?

Would love a hawkman rebirth too

didn't he just die

Sometimes the money isn't worth it. Especially not pandering to such shit taste.

Geoff wants to keep peoples hands off his pet characters so he can sit on them till he feels like writing them

id rather he not do Shazam, i hate how he made Siavana look and i dont like Billy as a brat for most of the run, i mean yeah can be a kid turd but 52 billy was too turdy

It'd be a dream to helm a Plastic-Man run though

Johns was balding, that's why every bald character he did until 2014 got sexy. He got hair plugs in 2014.

Plastic Man is a better thematic counterpoint to Dr Manhattan than Superman.

True, both big blues are antithetical in terms of the hope of the super hero as a platonic ideal and the cynicism of the detatchment and clarified madness such power could yield in a more grounded world...

But an all out brawl between Dr Manhattan and Plastic Man would be a thing of glory.

I think that was not canon in rebirth.

I want to see splastic man take on some famous big bad or supes.

Read the Plastic Man arc of Injustice then.

A Wally West solo is the only one of those that wouldn't bomb

Too bad the DC execs don't want one because they are scared of casuals getting The Wallys confused.

Wally West is around, I expect Barry will die soon

Not likely with Barry still front lining the main book and the TV show sadly.

The bigshots at DC seem to view Martian Manhunter as an embarrassing relic of the goofy Silver Age that they'd prefer to relegate to brief cameos. It doesn't look like he's going to be anywhere near their teams of A and B-list characters for the foreseeable future

Post books you want for year 2 of Rebirth.

Martian Manhunter by King
Hellblazer by Priest
Swamp Thing by Yang
Lobo by Orlando
Shazam by Enis

Captain Marvel used to outsell Superman. How come he can't carry an ongoing anymore?

I'd bet solid money on a Swamp Thing announcement in the next few months. He's just getting way more exposure, especially if the JLD movies takes off the ground with a new director.

>isnt he in titans?
No one cares about Titans. It stopped being about Rebirth.

DC sued him and his publishers into obscurity, and sat on the rights to the character for twenty years.

Because not enough people are harassing them on Twitter and Facebook enough.

Some faggot got free chicken nuggets for a year from Wendy's just for asking and getting millions of tweets.

Do the same for DC characters and then we'll see progress. Executives respond to pop culture buzz en masse, not a small collective of /co posters.

#PlasticManRebirth

Prez died for Rebirth
this entire thing was a mistake