Tim Allen was fired from ABC and got his hit new show cancelled recently...

Tim Allen was fired from ABC and got his hit new show cancelled recently, and is being blacklisted by Hollywood for his views on Trump.
Will this effect his future role in Toy Story 4?

>Tim Allen's mediocre rated show, which was being made by Fox ran out at Fox and if ABC wanted to continue it, they'd have to pay for it, and Allen's quarter million an episode salary, out of pocket, so they said fuck it we'll find something cheaper.
>butthurt rightists think it indicates a conspiracy

this will have zero impact on his presence in Toy Story 4.

>mediocre

that show was garbage

>mediocre rated show
It was their second highest rated show on ABC.
And they clearly axed it because of its conservative elements in favor of "Fresh off the Boat" which was doing poorly in ratings by comparison.

good, anyone that supports trump should be cancelled

Well Butch Hartman supports Trump, so why aren't his shows cancelled

>Will this effect his future role in Toy Story 4?
AFFECT is the verb. Check that grammar, OP.

I doubt it, Buzz is still a important character in the series,
if any character is getting axed it's Potato Head due to Don Rickles passing, who knows how much or if he was able to record at all.

Oh no, I made a grammatical error, now everything I say is invalidated

They axed it because they would have needed to start footing the bill for Tim Allen's enormous paycheck. "Fresh off the boat" may not have been as popular, but its cost-to-payoff ratio is WAYYYYY higher

What type of idiot do you have to be to cancel one of your highest rated shows

Take this as a warning all you closeted conservitards in Hollywood. If you EVER dare you speak out in favor of Drumpf then you will be met with a blacklist and NEVER work in the industry ever again.

Tata~

It doesn't matter. None of this matters.
Stop bringing politics into children's entertainment. Stop pushing your liberal/conservative agendas in kids shows. Let me enjoy my Tom Hanks as a cowboy and Tim Allen as a space ranger movie rehash cash grab.

If it was in house then yeah I'd agree but it wasn't. I can understand why.

Tim will bounce back with something new.

so.. anyone have his grunt version of the themme of evangelion lucking for it since chinkmoot played it on Sup Forums

you don't like it you can go out and build your own damn entertainment industry

you being an invalid is what invalidates your claims

This

holy shit! you guys are this fucking close to become a reverse dictatorship. getting people blacklisted and fired for having different political views is fucking insane!

This.
Trump is a racist idiot and I would disown anyone that comes out saying they are supporter of his.

The same type of idiot that would vote for Hillary, it seems.

eeeuuuuuuuuugggghhhh?

>Sup Forumsmblr confirmed for hating cripples
Really oven roasts my almonds

Who gives a shit? It's not like he's some sort of fantastic irreplaceable actor. As long as they have Tom Hanks they'll be fine.

Even celebrities can be turned away for thinking different.

Welcome to your life. There's no turning back.

>Who gives a shit
Everyone that grew up watching the toy story series?
If he's replaced for Toy Story 4, a lot of people are going to be pissed.

>quarter million an episode
>high rated sitcom
>enormous

hahaha no.

high rated sitcome stars routinely make million per episode. tim allen is well known comedic actor too. so a quarter mil per episode is a bargain.

WE'RE TRYING OKAY

He does? I thought he was buds with Seth Macfarlane...

>you're invalid because you don't conform to my absurd political beliefs
This is why you people lost the election. And will lose it again in 4 years.

That shows how much of a shitty person you really are.

...unless you're just shilling.

Well yeah people hate replacements unless it really can't be helped.

> reverse dictatorship
sorry i'm dumb, you're gonna have to explain to me just what the fuck you mean by this

i think you responded to the wrong post chain

instead of one person in charge of a bunch of people, it's a bunch of people in charge of one person

it's pretty straightfoward

First time hearing this, did he literally just say "I support the President of the United States" and get fucking blacklisted?

kek

No im pretty sure its the right one. You were the only post using leftist meme words like "invalid".

>Buzz Lighter gets accidentally put in the trash ans is crushed to death off screen
>None of the toys ever mention it int he film

It wouldn't have just been Allen that gets a pay raise but everybody that worked on the show; that's a lot of money for a show that they don't even own.

The same logic was behind Cartoon Network cancelling Teen Titans in favor of Ben 10, which they owned outright; while it was their highest rated show, Titans was also a licensed one so Cartoon Network had to foot all of the costs for production plus pay licensing fees (thanks to TimeWarner's idiotic ideas about internal competition) while only getting part of the revenue.

>I still think daytime television brings in money
Yeah, okay buddy. Welcome back to the Eighties.

Supporting fascists whose position is "kill everything that isn't a white male" is not a different point of view. It is an active threat.

>instead of one person in charge of a bunch of people, it's a bunch of people in charge of one person
we islam now?, no seriously, how different is this from a hivemind of people corrupted by a religion?

Hollywood is generally anti-right and anti-conservative. There's been a few people talking about the culture within the corporate and social circles and leaks of execs admitting that they don't give work to or even actively work against folks who aren't liberals. Why else do you see so few even nominally right-wing or conservative celebs compared to the very loud, rather widespread left-wing and liberal celebs?

hollywood is all pedophiles

Now you're assuming normies are as autistic as an average Sup Forumsmrade. Little kids won't notice and the parents won't care.

The guy is just a completely mediocre actor and is about as funny as Larry the Cable Guy. His popularity always baffled me.

why is that a problem though. that one person needs to get with the program, obviously

>reverse dictatorship
Damn user you dumb.

...so Society?

Actually he's not wrong. One of the things our founding fathers were scared of when creating a Democracy was the "Tyranny of the majority" in which the interest of the majority result in the oppression of minority. You can see extreme example with stuff like Jim Crow Laws back in the day.

Yea seriously

Fuck Tim Allens politics, fuck ANY famous persons politics. I dont like Tim for his views, I like him for his Buzz and his endearing grunts!

Do Trump voters have the world's biggest victim complex?

>wanting a toy story 4

>is literally fired and blacklisted in the acting industry over his conservative beliefs and values
>derp victim complex

No that would be the blacks and women.

P O T T E R Y

You fags have a board for this

>is literally fired and blacklisted in the acting industry over his conservative beliefs and values
See the problem is that this isn't true, Tim Allen wasn't fired or blacklisted because of his conservative views.

has there ever been a more blatant act of spite in the industry.

the guy basically called it before it happened. he knew if he came out as conservative that they would axe his ass. The man is visibly scared in interviews before this happened.

how do such childish assholes get so much influence ?

>second highest rated show on ABC

This is like being the champion in the sucking less tournament

Have any proof it's that over a dozen other things?

That's why it's a victim complex you assume your being victimised for little or no reason because you irrationally believe people are out to get you

Yeah I don't see a rebuttal in this post.

>stealth Sup Forums thread

Fuck off op. Take it to Sup Forums

>literally described as violent, redneck, retarded, racist nazis in the media to the extent that "trump voter" is an insult now
>persecution complex

he's anti drug but did hard cocaine?

Isn't Tim Allen kinda an abrasive dick tho? Chevy Chase doesn't get a lot of work cause he's an asshole so maybe it's the exact same thing.

???

what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Im not saying I agree with his views Im just saying it was such an obvious politically motivated decision in an industry that has no place for that garbage.

Got caught but weaseled out of jail time by snitching.