You sure you really want that one? All right

You sure you really want that one? All right...

Due to a teleporter accident, you and your chosen character are fused together. You have become a single gestalt being, as much one as the other. What do?

Check if I have a penis or a vagina.

You'd have both, I assume.

Ha, Checkmate OP, nothing changed at all

>Power Girl

Well. Shit.

I picked the flash, but I forgot to choose which one.

I have become one with the immortal son of a shepherd. God have mercy on my enemies, for I shall not.

>Jenny XJ9
Not sure how I feel about that.

I'm me

Well played.

>Black Panther

Fuck infinite white bitches with my BBC and rule the world.

Damn, and here I thought I couldn't get any fatter.

i now command the powers of the earth at the price of being a massive faggot

Guess ill have to learn to fly a jet either way.

>Choose Nightcrawler
Always Choose Nightcrawler.

We am become Nocturne I guess.

Masterbate furiously.

I'm going to give all you faggots never-ending nightmares for the rest of your lives.

Well, since I just got back from the movie, I guess I'm half Rocket now. Downsides, never ending harassment and bigotry, upside, vastly improved technical skills and since I'm an electronics tech I might be able to do all right.

Apologize.

UH GUYS?

Panic for a good five minutes and then realize that I have shapeshifting powers, can summon a decent weapon whenever I want, and eat anything without it affecting me.

And of course, commit the cool crime of robbery.

>Aku

Succeed where he had failed assuming he didn't completely absorb me or that my shit half didn't render us inept.

Heh, thought of Sandman at first, but decided on Scotsman. Shit, am I in future or am in present?

I don't know how the fusion result would look, but I guess I try to not die like Shake all the time.

You are in the present.
You have all the knowledge from the future, but I'm not sure how that will help you.

Phoenix.
>Her powers mixed with my Aura will create a chaotic energy.
>Her flames will turn to black lightning, and everyone will know the candle in the darkness, that is ember-crow.

what would a Hyena human hybrid look like?

Crud, that would've been a great choice. Still happy/confused with mine.

Really curious about what would've happened if I went with my other choice for these threads, the buttwitch.

Um...c-can I have do over?

Fuck I'm now boring and bland

>not wanting killer surfing and skating skills
>not wanting to be super chill

Terrible taste.

>pic related

>Ruby Rose
AAAAAAAAH

>Dipper Pines
Boring & bland

>Wanting to be a non-character
May as well just live your regular life.

Have time traveling adventures!

Who did you merge with? And why did you post an empty image?

I'd be curious to see how one could reconcile my crippling depression with her stubborn optimism.

And I guess we're a hermaphrodite too.

I feel kinda bad that I've dragged down whoever it is with my laundry list of emotional problems, lack of physical acumen, and middling intelligence. Then I remember that Deathstroke's a piece of shit and I figure this means I did sort of a good thing.

I'm 6'1" and I chose Sam alexander what happens to my height?

you don't understand, op. Me and power girl fuse together every night already.

Pretty much exactly what the Flash was already doing.

Hmm, you know, that looks an awful lot like an old picture of me from senior prom.

Guess I'm another part of the collective. He isn't new to it at all though. I'd take it upon myself & answer that one anons question to see if his dick also a Frankenstein's monster.

I honestly don't think my will and consciousness would be strong enough to survive. Also it would only weaken Big G, which would piss him off even more.

Gnolls

But surprisingly competent for a twelve year old, (although you might also gain his pining habit which kinda negates that competence).

Either I fight off Makuta's will with my own, or be destroyed, psychically.

go for a career in music because it's not like Aku gives a fuck

literally me

Well...

Why user...? Haven't I suffered enough?...

Conquer the world i guess, i already want to anyway...

Oh I've made a huge mistake

First that came to mind.

1 check genitals
2 photo evidence of myself cause its rad
3 fucking just run and jump everywhere
4 put those genitals to use

you could shapeshift into someone decent looking right

What do you mean?

lick your own dick/cunt

Go to the Baxter Buildng and hammer fuck sue with my stretchy cock. Later I am going to take a shit in the sape of "4" and teleport it onto Doom's lawn.

>tfw I'm fused with XJ9

Glad I'm not the only one

I want a drawfag to draw some of these characters fused with a generic user

both Eddie and the symbiote are used to having such company
prepare for foursomes

Yes! Personality-wise, we're not very different and I'm now stronger and more handsome than before.