Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_pasty-skinned_male_Twi'lek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont think theres going to be much discussion around your autism. especially when no one has any idea what the fuck you're trying to insinuate

I don't think either of those first two are Twi'leks

i wanna fuck that twink'lek

Is he drinking soy milk?

I bet he's got a sensitive prostate

First one is absolutely a Twi-lek. They just look more different between the genders.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_pasty-skinned_male_Twi'lek
Autistpedia disagrees

Bib Fortuna is

those head tentacles would make nice handlebars

That headgear bothered me in Rebels from day 1. How the fuck do they put it on?!

Bib is one of my favorite SW aliens

bib for tuna

More importantly, why is the middle one fat? Twi'leks store fat in their head tentacles and will grow more if they get fatter, so that guy should just have like 6 head tentacles and still be skinny.

gee bib how come jabba lets you eat FOUR tuna?

Maybe he's just ugly?

In case anyone is wondering, the one on the far right is a male and not a female.

Depends on whether or not the tentacles are prehensile, but I assume they're not.

You'd probably put one thing through one hole, your head through the other hole, and then the other one through the third hole

He has 4 lekku, maybe that's max?

but i ain't queer

What if you can't spot the difference between male and female Twi'leks? what if they all have tits?

The "lorekeepers" or whatever they call themselves at lucasfilm are just retards. Bib Fortuna, Oola and whatever that fat blue guy is called were clearly designed to be three separate creatures.
They just decided "headtails means these guys can be the same thing".
I'm surprised they didn't also make Shaak Ti and Palpatine's assistant dude the same species too.

No way anything involved would be that flexible. Neither the headgear or their tentacles.

>Female twi'leks are graceful and beautiful
>Male twi'leks are pure nightmare fuel

Nobody talks about it!

Third one is literally me.

typical of all fantasy races, males are ugly/monstrous, females are fapfuel

Thats basically the same exact situation with slavs irl.