Work on Your Art

Post it if you got it. Or share your blog. Or talk about how being an artist is treating you so far and talk about life an shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1419062
appleserum.wixsite.com/juni-english/copie-de-ndaw-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok so I'm touching up a bunch of shit for my portfolio. When I finished this I wasn't quite happy with it because the background was a shitty slapdash forest type thing cause I didn't really know how to do forest scenes. Still don't. Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

have a bump

i dunno maybe go on a hike once in a while and do some tree studies try not to make it too monotonous-looking

Bumping with a gif I made.
Any suggestions for more frames?

Bumpin with Crow

Question anons: when you draw random sketches, do you ever find yourself giving them backstories? I'm not talking about OCs, i'm talking about random one-off characters

Added more frames. Don't know if that's a good thing. I prefer the crisp look of less frames but whatever.

bump

yep.

I seem to favor detective, mystery solving sorts. That and doctors/researchers.

Add some more frames at the end of the punches, that show the arms coming back in from the force, kinda like rebound i guess, i forgot the animation term for it is.

Recent

Here's another one for ya
My blog is rosedrawsinclass @ Tumblr if you would like to see more art

>Webcomic starting tomorrow (as in Saturday)
>Will barely make quota for what I want in the initial installation
>Taking 5-day-a-week upper level cinema courses for a month starting this Tuesday
>Not even factoring in live action webseries I should be writing and friend's music video I'm supposed to direct
How in the fuck am I gonna find time to update this.

Better than in that the pause between the motions makes the action less robotic. Good animation shouldn't have lots of frames, it should use frames so that the motions resemble the way humans actually move.

Recoil?

Ink + Photoshop

Hey guys.

So I guess here's a link to my main pages

FB : just look for @junibaart
Artstation : www.artstation.com/artist/juniba

Artist life is starting, but so far it's nice. Got two publishing deals going on, and a few short stories and a graphic novel which is looking for a publisher. Always looking for illustration work and commissions though.

And this pic is for my business card.

bump

finished my first digital painting so it's not too pretty but I'm glad with how it came out.

dude this is amazing, this is some awesome album cover type shit right here. good job! love the dots and the colour

Wow an user actually getting shit done.

Yo yo yo
newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1419062

Bumping with a quick sketch I did at work for the JoJo tabletop game I run every week.

Right now I'm relearning how to use a tablet after nearly a decade without one, and it sucks. It's good to see everyone on here actually getting shit done though.

Never

I refuse

It's hard to make a character rough but feminine. At least for me

It really is. Keeping a balance between the two points is really complicated, though I think you did a fine job there.

Screw it, I'll just keep bumping with more work sketches. Here's something from a thread on /tg/ I've been hosting for a few days.

You're good. Do you ever finish shit?

Did this recently, experimenting with lineless!

I like the posing!

Absolutely, that's how I came by a few OCs actually. It's a near creative exercise that helps in creating stories.

Probably the best thing I made recently. Any criticism? Trying to work on shading and holding the pencil/pen correctly:

Well I'm trying. Gonna print 10 of those tomorrow and have a friend spread them around town.

Post your short stories.

appleserum.wixsite.com/juni-english/copie-de-ndaw-1

This one has a lot of success. You guys can access the other stories from the same website.