Can we agree that the ONLY reason women don't like/avoid this movie is because the movie shows a future where men can...

Can we agree that the ONLY reason women don't like/avoid this movie is because the movie shows a future where men can customize robots to their perfect liking and they can also bear children therefore completely made real females obsolete.

Women see the movies everyone is talking about. Only lonely nerds are talking about blade runner.

my 57 year old mother really enjoyed it

Women love simple films, but filled with drama an obvious and simple emotions. Blade Runner 2049 is too deep an philosophical

couldnt care about these ladies, just wanted to see the investigation. "waifus" took too much screen time.
original movie was more of detective work and did not really bother with anything else than plot. Rachel had small bits but wasn't important to storyline that much

>ethnicity: cuban
is that what cuban girls look like? sheeeeet

She is Spaniard

I was studying at the library with a girl and some other people. Me and a friend were talking about kinorunner and how great it was since we had just seen it. She hears us and starts talking about how long it was and how she wants to see Thor Ragnarok and how great Marvel was. I continued to talk about my disinterest in comic book movies in general and how fantastic 2049 was and in that moment I could visibly see her pusy dry up on her face.

Never will i Ever, give two shits what the female perspective is on film/tv.
Or Standup Comedy.
Who cares.

who gives a shit what walking, talking holes think?

>Height: 2m
>Body Type: Thicc/Curvy
>Face Type: Classic
>Skin Tone: Dusky
>Eye Color: Purple
>Lip Color: Dark Red
>Hair Color: Silver
>Hair Style: Straight
>Ethnicity: Persian
>Language: English

God she is such a qt pie

Whenever someone talks about how good the new comic book movie is I will automatically consider them a pleb and stop trying to talk to them. Women are literal idiots so don't expect them to have any insight besides base level stuff.

I only know three people irl who anticipated/watched the movie and all are female. One is my mom. They really liked it too.
I tried reccing it to some of my friends, but they're all fucking Marvel-tards.

siblings?

I'm the first user and no, only child. I think my mom was slightly dissapointed because the way I hyped it up to her I probably made the plot itself seem more complicated, which she said she was expecting. She grew up on stuff like lawrence of arabia and whatnot so she has pretty good taste outside of her love of lifetime and hallmark movies

Was gonna go with my brother to see it again in the dollar theaters, my parents wanted to tag along

Mom said "I want to see it. It's had really good reviews and I'm in the mood for a good sci-fi film"

I think the only real female was the Police Commissioner right? and I guess the dream maker girl if she counts as human.

her eyes are not brown

Nah, it's because it's an extremely disappointing sequel that lonely pseudo-intellectual manchildren eat up because muh neon and they relate to K.

> this is what JOI program categorize as “average” cuban

you're way off baseline

The original is worse though

i think the same
original was Deckard investigating/hunting that group, with small Rachel subplot.
New one when you take all waifu stuff, it feels empty. The girls take too much screentime, brining nothing to actual plot than adding emotional bits.
still liked it but feels like a shell, cute but empty shell

No this was better then the original imo.

No she's Cuban you fucking nigger

>watch movie with gf in cinema
>come home a few days later
>gf dressed and styled like Joi, with the book and everything, acting overly cute
>all of my boner
Sadly she played mean and dominant like Luv later that night, but the point is that most normal women don't feel threatened or insulted by movies.

>Sadly she played mean and dominant like Luv later that night
Dammn lucky guy. Did she cut you or slash with a knife?

Only with a dull knife for the sensation, not to actually hurt me of course.

Still nice.

>face type: classic
heh..what does that even mean

I agree. I hate females too but MAN, the girls in this movie were so pretty.

I love that they avoided nudity for the most part.
I would have preferred it if the hologram girl didn't show nipples but de-sexualised nippleless breasts. That would've been better.

Very pretty lady though. Nice face.

>tfw 27
>father 62, mother 52
>still look early 20s

Suck my dick class of '08.