youtube.com/watch?v=5HuUnJHf6yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=XkVwqEdYlNA

Yes :’(

Ooga Booyega

youtube.com/watch?v=5HuUnJHf6yk

no, he is retarded fucker, BIIIIIIICHHH

based

Don't care about Sup Forums but he's already my guy. I've been waiting for a guy who looks like me to be in a star wars movie so it can be easier to self insert myself in the fantasy, allowing me to dull the existential pain of knowing I will never amount to anything as memorable or significant

>I've been waiting for a guy who looks like me to be in a star wars movie so it can be easier to self insert myself in the fantasy, allowing me to dull the existential pain of knowing I will never amount to anything as memorable or significant
This must be how white people feel all the time.
I see why they're so afraid of 'diversity' now.

>Don't care about Sup Forums
me neither, i'm just a londoner and can tell by his mannerisms that he's based as fuck and a really nice guy.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

?????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... no.

you've been posting that for hours. has it actually worked on anyone yet?

I've done it a couple of times too.

does this look like a zoo?

why? it's not clever, good bait, nor will it win any argument

it's copypasta u dum dum

durr yeah i know, i'm asking why bother reposting it? it's shit pasta.

Be difficult because we don't have bananas here.

Nice projecting user, you do know that quality should come before forced diversity right and that isn't a Caucasian virtue but anyone with actual taste can see authenticity.

Because I feel like it.

This is the only new pasta they have to work with so they're trying to popularize it. Works better when the pasta was funny at the start.

Who are "they?"

pasta posters duh

A bald assertion is not an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Hell be forgotten in five years

based

A bald assertion is not an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Ooga Booyega

I kek'd

british actors don't just slip into obscurity in their 20's. he'll work hard and make a good career imo.

he's in upcoming pacific rim 2, star trek, and new watership down mini series

*star wars

Is he literally out there to just to ruin nerd movie franchise?