I miss him bros

I miss him bros...

Is Trevor Noah popular?

it was a different time

jon (((leibowitz)))

How do you think he feels about the fact virtually of all his progeny who copied his 'news + comedy' format are so fucking vapid and grating compared to him? I'm a reasonably conservative person, but it was hard for me to dislike Stewart for most of his career. Unlike people like John Oliver and Samantha Bee who actively preach instead of having a conversation, he was all about talking with people he disagreed with. He was also obviously a pretty bright guy and more interesting than his persona, whereas the opposite is true of Stephen Colbert, who's completely fucking empty without his conservative caricature.

He was good, but the legacy he left behind instantly fell to shit.

Colbert jokes about him living on a farm upstate, but that's legit where he lives now, running an animal shelter or some shit.

>oy to the vey

HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT

One of the things I do respect about John Stewart is he was the only late night guy who actually got funnier during the writers strike.

who the fuk cares?

Trevor's Daily Show
Formerly Jon's

watching the site slowly turn on this guy and fedoras gives me endless satisfaction even if it's just more superficial sheep nonsense.

You nailed it. Cannot stand the state of political satire right now, and I'm as left-wing as they come

RIP Sweet Prince

>superficial sheep nonsense
more like
>normies finally waking up to the jewish problem

Conan did exactly that.

I thought he had two giant houses next to each other on Long Island. He has to be bored.

This guy was great. I always thought Colbert had the funnier show, which he did, but i remember when the writers' strike happened and Stewart was still funny while Colbert instantly turned to shit. Stewart was the more naturally funny of the two, Colbert just had better writers.

When put into the full context of the clip, he's not wrong

absolute madman

What's the full context?

>to you I say- oy to the vey

why, isn't his show still on

Utter Trash
S

I'm conservative too and loved his show. It was genuinely funny and didn't take itself too seriously.

Nostalgia Goggles, he was never good.

Mr. Leibowitz, I'm Drumpf.

A bald assertion, etc.

so do I.

>reeee stop acting like the country is 100% conservatives.
if i remember right.

He's literally the Chad Meme. He gets away with it, because he doesn't become a pussy when criticized or pressured for saying stupid shit. In fact, he just says stupider shit, which, intentionally or not, causes them to forget about the old shit.

It's also why Leftists hate him. Soyboys want to be him, and Feminists want to be fucked by him.

If you discount out-of-context quotes Sup Forums has literally zero ammo besides “degeneracy” and “niggers”

the man who couldnt criticise obama and was roommates with antony weiner?

wow sounds just like trump, the king kike lover himself

I love how people refer to them as "the" Jew.

I liked Stewart but that does seem kind of his own medicine.

he gets away with it by marrying his favorite daughter to a Jew and making Jerusalem nominally Jewish clay.

i'm sorry that your life is so fucked up that the only hero/daddy figure you felt you could latch onto is such an unlettered zionist cuck

interesting tactics you've switched to. it's even more pathetic than you spamming the board with fatties wearing maga hats

It was her turn bros! What went wrong!?

i laughed when she got chucked into van like a side of beef. i also laugh at you cuckistani losers in trashy hats. i'm sorry i should be more respectful or you'll chimp out with your tiki torches BLOOD UND SOIL or whatever right LOL

We need him now more than ever.

Jonathan Leibowitz: ‘Republicans are stupid.’

(Audience claps and roars with laughter)

Jonathan Leibowitz: ‘Evil white men. (Makes funny face) Am I right?!’

(Audience gives standing ovation.)

Jon is obviously left leaning but he would devastate democrats on his show if they did stupid shit and he thought it would be funny. The others have their moments but they're much more biased and it often detracts from the comedy.

As to why his successors suck, I think it comes down to a combination of Jon actually being a very level headed guy (he has his opinions but he doesn't hate anyone and he always tries to listen to the other side) and the general political climate becoming more partisan and hysterical on both sides, which then rubs off on political comedy.

I don't get it, what's inappropriate in Trumps tweet. When one calls Charlie Sheen by his real name, no one would consider this wrong, or call this person a latinophobe. Even more, Trump wrote that leibowitz should be proud of his heritage.
Goebbels once said that the jew's biggest fear is to be called by their name.

He gets away with it because he would cower behind his
>I'm just a comedian, bro!
Whenever anyone called him out on his political grandstanding bullshit.

It's the stereotypical Jew, the one someone or something is being compared to if it is called "jew-ish". Obviously the jewishness of each Jew will vary.

He is wrong, and his aim was to disenfranchise. There is no "alternate" context.

your no alternate context faggot.

I still like the guy himself, but pretty much everything wrong with comedy now can be traced back to him.

Yep. Very liberal, but he would call out MSM when it was being ridiculous, and call out liberal politicians out as well when they were out of line.
Jon had small moments of being a cheerleader, but they weren't much. Very different than all his predecessors, who are 100% cheerleader mode all the time.

>le radical centrist

iirc it was in regards to the refugee (((crisis))) and he was basically saying it's not your country, so open the borders and allow 3rd world trash to come pouring in.
And he was wrong you commie fuck. People have spent generations and sacrificed greatly to make this country what it is. So it is ours, and we don't want a bunch of muslims and africans to come storming in and pour lighter fluid on us and rape our children, then we for damn sure won't.
I love how salty you faggots are that Obama to failed snatch the guns.

no one actually post the full clip. lets just keep bullshiting in a thread with 5 people.

Why he ruined the daily show.

>muh politics
>couldn't resist turning it into a soap box show
>had to switch to politics because his comedy was so weak.

The only people that thought he was funny unironically feel he's the political voice of their generation despite him being 20 years older than them. You know, retards.

It had nothing to do with refugees, that's just how Sup Forums chose to interpret it because it fits their holy race war narrative

Wrong

>I don't get it
The Jew is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

>Why he ruined the daily show.
user, it wasn't very good under Craig Kilborn. It wasn't even very good under Stewart the first few years, until he got his footing and they reworked the format.

He didn't ruin anything.

>i'm a jew, i'll explain to you the secret jew tricks! you can trust me, i'm a jew!

this is your brain on Sup Forums

i genuinely love that motherfucker

It wasn't about refugees, it was a criticism of the reactionary mindset that Trump and the Republican party pander to to get the votes of people their policies fuck over. He wasn't saying "it's not your country, it's ours" he was saying "it's not your country because no one group has a monopoly on the United States or American-ness".

>not enough jews on TV telling me what to think
lmao

>he was saying "it's not your country because no one group has a monopoly on the United States or American-ness".

>*mugs for camera* Shitfuck von Fuckfuck did a thing!
There I just summarized what his last year would have been like.

I like to think he saw that coming and quit because of it

>We need him now more than ever.

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head.