Jackie Chan's best movie Sup Forums? Explain why

Jackie Chan's best movie Sup Forums? Explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q2MYTmWUHg
youtube.com/watch?v=IMlG-EVoqFw&t=10s
youtu.be/9DDBzX2lYr8
youtube.com/watch?v=L77JLMP_12o
youtube.com/watch?v=DrRFzwPE0d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snake in the eagle's shadow. No explanation needed

Snake In The Eagle's Shadow

Literally the same cast as Drunken Master, with more fights

>One second apart
Guess I'm seeing this movie

Super cop because Michele Yeoh s in it and I love her.

armour of god because it's the first jackie chan movie i ever watched and was love at first sight.

it's also a fucking great movie

"Who Am I" because of the rooftop fight.
>You want more fight?!

I'm really surprised the roof fight didn't get an homage from anyone, if not flat out stolen.

It's easily something Jaa's guys or the Raid crew would've seen and loved.

Police Story
Also the most underrated Jackie movie of all time is The Accidental Spy in my opinion.

also, project a, meals on wheels, drunken master, police story... just watch his entire catalogue senpai

the only jc movie i haven't watched is the shinjuku incident because i heard that jackie dies nooooo!!!

Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of Jackie's stuff. Gotta say, this scene is seared into my memory. Such a well done fight.

Wheels on Meals or Drunken Master 2. Wheels on Meals has some legitimately funny comedy on top of decent slapstick and sweet fights (AND THE FUCKING CANDELABRA THING HOLY FUCK I LOSE MY SHIT AND GO FULL CAPS LOCK MODE EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT IT) while Drunken Master 2 has some really fucking cool setpieces and fights; starting with the one under the train right at the beginning.

Who Am I?

Enter the Dragon because Bruce Lee

It's really hard for to pinpoint my single favorite movie. As another user said, just watch all of them, it's nigh on impossible to find a bad Jackie Chan movie in his early years.

Check out his autobiography if you're a fan.

According to him its police story and drunken master 2. I agree, police story stunts are amazing with the addition of practical effects such as real explosions, real glass, that fucking bus scene, and crazy tight budget.
also armor of god (bonus point for corny dub and hot girl).

The original Drunken Master.

who am I because of the car stunt

This.

>(bonus point for corny dub and hot girl).
armour of god had 3 dubs, a hong kong (english accent) dub, a 2nd american accent corny dub, then a 3rd where jackie re-did his own lines in english.

the original hong kong proper english dub is the best. the us dub was terrible and everyone sounded like surfer dudes, it was anime bad.

The brawl at the end of Police Story in the shopping mall is the best scene of his career imo. The earlier scene where he's fighting off a gang and jumping all over cars and shit is also great. Let's not forget about the entire opening sequence. The only thing that hurts Police Story is that retarded scene where he gets his buddy to break into that chick's apartment to scare her

youtube.com/watch?v=1q2MYTmWUHg

youtube.com/watch?v=IMlG-EVoqFw&t=10s

>as they drive away it continues to explode
based

fpbp
such a great movie but also dragons forever because it's got sammo hung and yuen biao

youtu.be/9DDBzX2lYr8

Drunken Master

I think i watched the jackie dub. It sounded like him, broken and funny.

>Tfw the madman never learned tenses after working with hollywood for over 20 years

New Police Story, For the best Lego product placement

youtube.com/watch?v=L77JLMP_12o

The one where Jackie gave out massages was pure KINO.

>mfw he attaches the head at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=DrRFzwPE0d4

Quality ladder fight

yeah that's the newest 3rd dub. they also changed the soundtracks used in the movie for some reason and made it worse.

the original best dub is hard to find now.

why is he sniffing her pussy hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa based

UNCLE!

UNCLE!

Thinderbolt is great as well. My fav is Armor of god 2.

armour of god

That's how real massages work haha.

i have no idea how they did the final 2 stunts here without someone getting hurt

>come and get your free tit and pussy massage
>they actually fall for it
kek

>every other shot black girl turns into a man
That's sexist

They pay for it too because it feels so good.

Somebody probably did get hurt. Some of those outtakes are fucking insane.

>that final stunt
HOLY SHIT

Project A is my favorite. Its homage to buster keaton really is enjoyable

he must get so much pussy after getting them all worked up

it's crazy. that shin kick where she/he's jumping off the overhead thing is mental. surprised jackie didn't break his leg ffs

jackie absolutely loves keaton/chaplin. they were his comedy inspiration throughout his entire career.

Only if the girls wants it.

When I saw it as a kid I thought it was such a cool movie. Then I saw it a year ago and realized it's just a bunch of random stunts put together with zero storyline... like all the rest of Jackie Chan shit

>dis is called the lick bellybutton technique
>das fity dallar

PRUSH TIP

fuck me, they get more erotic with each one. there's no way is he not just some random perv touching up girls. lucky bastard.

He's just doing what's asked of him. She clearly touch him she wanted a crotch massage.

I never thought about it, but that makes total sense. Jackie's just did a martial arts version of Buster Keaton with modernized tech. Awesome.

i had twin dragons orneas it double dragon jammed in my tv vcr combo as a kid. basically watched it every night as a kid

who am i was also fun