How would you program the gorilla channel?

How would you program the gorilla channel?

Yes, this is definitely real.

BET?

You'd be hoping it was if the end result was his staff realizing he meant BET.

Based

Idiot.

Who ever wrote this shit is pathetic. He's not getting impeached

Nigger

No one said he was getring impeached. He is a fucking moron

Is this from the person that wrote the Hillary / cattle algorithms bit?

>keeps on digging
He is gonna win by a landslide come 2020.

He's going to end up getting impeached like Nixon.

They're literally trying to convince people that he is insane so they can impeach him on the grounds of not being mentally fit for duty. That is the entire point of this smear rag.

I want a fucking gorilla channel now

this is actually pretty funny, why cant leftists meme like this all the time?

That which is in itself a meme can never meme

Is this supposed to be some post ironic shiposting in book form?

> This is what paranoid scizo trumpbits believe
lmao You trump retards are swiftly becoming a national joke. Exactly lile the SJWs

Rabble rabble

Haha.

its not even a leftist its just ordinary shitposting with an extra layer of irony

>not even a leftist

this dude makes fun of conservatives constantly on twitter the fuck are you talking about

>listening to cspan
>some soyboy talking about how drumpf needs to be impeached because he’s crazy
>”Hillary made some mistakes”
>”like the deplorables comment”
>”but she was right and shouldn’t have to apologize”

It’s like they want him to win in 2020

Considering they want her to run again in 2020, it's fairly obvious they want him to win again

So... Not impeached?

I dont believe this.

Its like a fucking Kroll show or Eric Andre bit. I want it to be true though. Hilarious shit.

I was ERPing with US President Donald Trump in World of Warcraft (he was playing a shemale night elf and I was a futanari draenei) when he told me that Martians invented a perpetual motion machine by hanging a magnet from a piece of string above a wheeled cart with another magnet on the front. This is a true story but no I can not provide proof.

Alpha

You fucking idiots, pixelated boat is a cartoonist who posts funny stuff like this all the time. Did you really think this was real?
Pic related is a cartoon from him

Have you not seen his tweet where he brags his launch button (penis) is bigger than supreme leader Kim and says it actually works (aka he doesn't have erectile dysfunction like Kim)

The president of your country, a grown 70 year old man, is literally tweeting "muh dick" on social media and calling another world leader sexually impotent.

Good. It's not like he's the first president to roast enemies like that.

kekkkkkkkk

I also love gorillas and I love Trump, it'd be amazing if this was true even though it's obviously not.

I saw Donald J Trump at the White House in Washington D.C yesterday. I told him how much of an honor it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my tour, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to exit through the metal detectors up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen nuclear buttons in his hands without clearance. The girl at security was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr President, you need clearance for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the buttons and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Russian hacking,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s possible. After she scanned each button and and started to say the codes, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Holy shit this happened to me too! I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in D.C yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

Based.
Trump knows that all Supreme Leader has is empty threats.
Calling him out on every bluff is destroying his facade.

He may not even be healthy enough to serve by 2020. Do you Sup Forumstards have no concept of age? The guy is fucking old.