sendspace.com/file/su9rg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the other main character

and them together

Gee I wonder why it's obscure.

I juts finished reading Killing & Dying by Adrian Tomine, it was amazing

Tomine ain't obscure

where can I buy/read it?

It's actually a moderately entertaining miniseries.

I'll upload it in a bit.

Fables

Did tumblr design this character?

Shrimpy and Paul by Marc Bell

>one of the best-known Vertigo series from the early 2000's
>obscure
Pick one faggot

I own this

Looks like they took Miss Dynamite and flipped their figures around.

is this a Sup Forums comic or /aco/?

BEST COMIC EVER

Erotic comedy. In 1998 Nail Gaiman wrote a story on Cherry Deluxe.

Would this count?
I haven't actually read it yet

first theyre in a building and now theyre in a car?

It's a sign on a bus.

Don’t know if this is any good, but it’s what inspired The Kamandi Challenge. Each issue setting up a cliffhanger for the next creative team

Ballistic is dank as fuck

Some of my pulls are:

>Hillbilly, by Eric Powell (creator of The Goon (one of the best comics ever made tbqfh))
A high fantasy story that takes somewhere between Appalachian hicksville and , wherein a man called Rondel the Hillbilly uses a cursed meat cleaver to slay the wicked (anyone who isn't a small child or a white-haired manlet who can't take care of himself)
>Motor Crush
In the near future, motorcycle racing is respected as an actual sport, and our heroine Domino has always dreamed of taking part in it. But for reasons unknown, she needs to consume a high-octane racing fuel called Crush to stay alive. Also, her girlfriend looks like a conventionally attractive version of Steven Universe's mom, so waifus are abundant
>The Atoll
I'm pretty sure this one is from Vertigo. Anyway, a rich swimmer guy and her richer yacht-owning boy toy get kidnapped at sea by an even richer guy with a thing for gladiatorial combat. Bruce the giant shark finds new employment in this rich nutjob's fish tank as a killing machine, with millionaires and athletes from around the world being thrown into the cage to try not to die

This one’s by Steve Gerber and Jack Kirby

Hell yeah Nexus

That's the one where Howard The Duck gets raped by Marvel's boardmembers. Very subtle.

Last for now, I’m tired and it’s late, I’m going to sleep
These ones have great art by the legendary Art Adams

>The Atoll
Was first announced as part of Heavy Metal's recent short-lived indie comic program before moving to newer publisher Vault Comics (without a single issue published by the former), but has massive delays.

Imagine if Bernie Wrightson ripped off Hellboy and Frankenstein at the same time.

So basically what I'm hearing is that I'm gonna be stuck on issue #2 forever, right?

Not even PreviewsWorld knows what’s happening with the seires
previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUN161573
previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL161669
previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC161517
previewsworld.com/Catalog/FEB171468
previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR171528

So it appears that Creative Mind Energy owns Vault Comics
cmecomics.com/about/

My man, the Flaming Carrot!

showing your fucking age much?

I was actually considering buying this one, heartening to see it rec'd. I might just get it if i get the chance after all

dad & uncle

>sees a slut meant to sell comics to men
>T-T-TUMBLR!!!

One of the most unpleasant things I've ever read, bar Crossed.

Which one is this?

It's kind of like Beauty and the Beast but not.

Man, I wish Schultz continued Xenozoic. Shit was rad.

>filename

This book made me ponder going vegan for a few days.

Mister Blank

The writing is a bit shit, but the art is great, the characters are cool and the plot is fun

I don't know how obscure it is but I've never seen it mentioned on Sup Forums.

did you know Steve "Frank the Frank" Dillon had a brother who made comics as well?

Wow this did X-Rays before NRS did

Punk kids living in a town with no adults and juvenile romance.

There's actually a rough draft version of the comic online to be read for free. Good shit.

>92708975
I own this
and this
and this

Started as a joke in an Aylett novel (Lint), and then he actually made it.

Are you me, then? How'd you feel about them?

MAN
what happened
Sup Forums used to post Cowboy Henk every god damn day

Hey, I recognize that.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7op92W7voE

Gonna give this a bash.

t. Vegetarian trying to go vegan.

I own this! It's one of my favourite comics. Was unaware that Steve Dillon was the brother of this guy though. Small world.

p.s. sorry for spam

I assure you I am not you but I like Beast a bunch and Nao but didn't like Sacred Heart at all really

my recommendation for this thread is Far Arden/Crater XV

It ain't about cooking or anything. The animals in the book speak to people and there's a few scenes in the book where it guilt trips the fuck out of you.

If anything the book did put me on a path to be more careful and aware of where I try to obtain my meats. I still eat fast food occasionally as well.

Shit's a thick book though and there's times where it goes off on fucking tangents and sometimes just goes on for like 10 pages with nothing but random images, still a very interesting read. There's also a monkey with a gun in the book.

ree Gumby gave me nightmares and its all flooding back
fuck you

Another example.

It's just a humans dharma, gosh.

(Reading it atm)

Arguably the best character designs of any comic. Literally THE perfect art style for superhero comics.

These are underrated as fuck despite being semi-classics of old school indie comics.

The most unique vision in the history of comics. The series that inspired Transmetropolitan.

this book is required reading in some high schools

In the UK? Shit I'd never even seen it until last year.

Then he went to do the best rebirth book

Katy Keene. Fashion comic from the 50s that got revived in the 80s. Fun stuff, if a bit light.

youtube.com/watch?v=8a_vptJ-PTI

Felipe Smith, an American, works or worked at least making manga in japan for a jap company. Story of this one is Smith's in comic stand in becoming his comic shop owner's translator when they go to japan. He can't speak japanese and only got the gig because he's obsessed with some pokemon like crap Also there's a chick who's the other main character, Japanese. The comics shop owner might've been an ex-hitman or something I don't remember.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peepo_Choo

Hard as fuck to find scanned copies online, I think I found a few issues after searching VK the russian facebook site or something. No fucking clue.

I'll give a min searching to find the links again otherwise good luck.

well that was a lot easier the 2nd time

depositfiles.com/files/cszscwoj0

here's the first volume

What JoJo part is this?

The self-aware bimbo kind

Revolver

Guy keeps having his conscious jump between a reality where a disaster happened causing his gf to die and for life to be a struggle to survive, and a reality where the disaster didn't happen and things are normal. He goes around trying to figure out what caused the disaster and how he can survive, while not sure which reality feels more like the real one to him (the normal one where things are safe or the one where the struggles seem truly important).

in Southern California

Fearless Dawn

Always liked Darick's covert arts.

It's a crying shame that Boom is unwilling to make more of this.

Fuck that, to hell with Felipe Smith for coming up with this awsome idea and then only contributing what, ten pages that don't even have anything to do with the main plot.

This could be a legit great comic.

Boom is incompetent.

>original issues
Freelancers 001-006 (2012) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer).rar
www26.zippyshare.com/v/SXoZUN6f/file.html

>TPB
Freelancers (2013) (Digital-Empire).cbr
sendspace.com/file/su9rg0