What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

people grew out of break.com

They stopped outsourcing from good comedians and thought their own in-house crew of rich kids could do it.

Then Cracked took control of the comedy listical thing and the general death of the forum lead to them CH having to feed off the scraps of click-bait media.

Now they lost all their talent to Buzzfeed and the Gawkerverse, along with ClickHole and Social Media individualiztion

They graduated with their BFA and a crushing $100,000 student debt.

College's lost all sense of humor

Aside from Grant, the cast they have on now is beyond unfunny. That black guy is literally a one mode charisma vaccum.

It was never really that funny to begin with. You just grew out of that type of humour.

Cracked and collegehumor werent so bad long ago. When they started inserting nothing but politics into their shit thats when it went downhill.

Jake and Amir left

>mfw Cracked had to fire half its writers because nobody reads it anymore
It's almost as though taking a website about funny lists about George Washington getting help from Martians and turning it into nonstop numale quipping doesn't keep an audience.

Stuff like Ellie Kemper's "Teeth Blowjob" was good, back when they used actual comedians

No because every now and then I’ll watch some old skits like the shamwow guy in prison and the idiot test and I laugh but the new stuff seems like whiny bitchy kids. The last one I saw was the one where the fat one didn’t want to hold a baby. Idk anyone that gets that much anxiety from a baby. I think the biggest thing is all the original cast members who did really well moved on to better things or just decided they didn’t like the new cast.

They started hiring women

>Idk anyone that gets that much anxiety from a baby
I do, i dropped one and it died. my wife left me, said it was on purpose.

this

>prank wars will never return
>they gave up prank wars for diversity """skits"""

Cracked was always liberal.
But never suffocating. Whoever got a hold of Cracked really needs to re-evaluate themselves.

Yeah it was but now it seems like its nothing BUT stupid political shit.
I would read those on slow days at work. Thats why I used to like it. Now its just buzzfeed news

politics

Though shit baby dropper

David Wong is a massive festering cunt

Best writers found better gigs. The rest eventually ran out of ideas. Also, the cast and writers have been out of college for so many years, they've fallen out of touch with "College Humor" and became just another comedy group.
Even their website now reuses content from rebbit/tumblr 50% of the times.

>Cracked was always liberal.

Just like College Humor, interesting how they stopped being funny when most things in humour became offensive to liberals, huh.
Its as if Lefties cant take a joke.