We Wuz Apathetical n Shieet

>where was Wakanda when the Dutch were committing atrocities on their fellow Africans during King Leopalds reign?
>where was Wakanda during the Ethopian civil war and famine?
>where was Wakanda when the Rwandan genocide was taking place?
>where was Wakanda when the First and Second Congo war were raging resulting in millions dead and millions more having to flee as refugees?
>where was the Wakanda when

How does the wealthiest and most technologically advanced country in the world justify sitting idly by while atrocities, war crimes and genocides are happening right on their front doorstep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnf5Ip5DUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they had to keep Wakanda a secret u dum racist

whatever racist ass whitey you just want to keep black people down. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!

fuck off whitey

U DO NOT KNO DA WAY

>yfw accidently set fire and your (((people))) find you a genius
POWERFUL

>Because they had to keep Wakanda a secret
Why? Because they didn't want to share their technology and wealth with their fellow Africans?
WW2 is canon in the marvel universe so I'm assuming all the crap that happened in Africa is also canon,

Wow 5 examples where europeon greed and shitty map making hurt people. This sure makes me want to support our god emperor.

Cuz they got high

Where were these cunts?

>muh colonialism and western exploitation is the root cause of why Africa is a third world shit hole
Read a history book precious, those countries were shit holes well before the west got to them.

wakanda has a stupid government system
first its based on passing rule from father to son which is dumb,if any one wants take over he must fight and defeat the king in single combat, which could be abused! like maybe they could poison the king so he would die during the fight, then the challenger could assume rule over one of the richest and advance countries no matter if he is a evil corrupt murder

Mali Empire was nice...

Leopoldo was Belgian, dipshit.

WE WUZ UNCOLONISED
NO WHITE MAN HERE!
youtube.com/watch?v=gYnf5Ip5DUw
this is how it would look if no "white" colonists

>Where was Superman during 9/11?

i have talk to many Indians that wished Britain had stayed in India, what ever evil the British brought with them they also brought many western advance tech like modern medical tech, trains manners

Getting his balls gargled by Louise

KONY 2012

Read the comics, Wakandans are very much assholes towards their own fellow blacks and don't give a fuck about them.

What was he supposed to do? Use his reverse-heat vision to unmelt the steel beams?

WE

Well in the DCEU he would have been in Kansas not able to use his powers enough to do anything.

isn't that the plot of WoW: Cataclysm?

this movie will probably be filled with a lot of crappy cgi.

punisher with thomas jane was the only good marvel movie desu

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK ... ehr, wait a minute

>where was Wakanda when the Dutch were committing atrocities on their fellow Africans during King Leopalds reign?
In Wakanda, eating herbs and hunting dinosaurs for sport.
It's the same answer to all of them.
>How does the wealthiest and most technologically advanced country in the world justify sitting idly by while atrocities, war crimes and genocides are happening right on their front doorstep?
It's not their problem. They're not the world police, they're a sovereign nation that can decide on its own whether or not to take in refugees, give financial aid to stupid poorfags with no infrastructure to effectively use it or participate in someone else's wars.
They chose not to, and they are better off for it.

say it faggot, NOW!
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK B..L..A.... c'mon!

>this is literally going to turn out as "its okay when blacks do it"

>>How does the wealthiest and most technologically advanced country in the world justify sitting idly by while atrocities, war crimes and genocides are happening right on their front doorstep?
>It's not their problem. They're not the world police, they're a sovereign nation that can decide on its own whether or not to take in refugees, give financial aid to stupid poorfags with no infrastructure to effectively use it or participate in someone else's wars.
>They chose not to, and they are better off for it.
then if thats true they have no right to start telling the west how to govern, which they do when the UN confronts them

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Free exchange of ideas is not allowed if you don't go along like a good goy? They have every right to speak their minds. It's not like Wakanda is trying to conquer other nations and force them to live their way.

The prime directive applies idiot. Can't help prewarp organisms survive against natural causes and especially not get involved with conflicts between others.

Is this meme from TLJ?

can't wait to see zero of that portrayed in the movie

He has ice breath you dick collecting piece of garbage

Well they aren't helping the rest of Africa since they're hiding all their advancement so there's that.

black panthers character was shit in civil war to
"I will not get revenge for the my people unless there is evidence"
"my father died i must get revenge based on nothing but rumors "

>losing a loved one causes a person to act with irrational anger
Oh wow, fucking niggers, amirite? Why can't he be a totally rational being like you and me, eh?

Thats the point in the comics. Wakanda is full of isolationist assholes and Tchalla wants to change it.

Funny how niggers and their africa is only advanced in an fictional movie. Like it's almost mocking dumb niggers being smart and shit in fiction too. get it? ;)

Reminder that in the original comics T'Challa got all that technology from abroad after selling vibranium to get rich and lived in an opulent palace with western entertainment systems while his people continued to live in mudhuts and wear loincloths.

WHERE WAS WAKAN-

>Where was Switzerland when the Serbians were ethnically cleansing their neighbors?
>Where was Switzerland when the commies were starving each other in the millions?
>Where was Switzerland when Hitler invaded Poland?
>Where was Switzerland when Hitler invaded Belgium?
>Where was Switzerland when Willy & Otto violated the sovereignty of countless sovereign states to create an abomination of an "empire"
>Where was Switzerland when Napoleon decided to invade everyone else in immediate succession?
>Where was Switzerland when insert countless other European fuck up where millions die>

How does the wealthiest and most technologically advanced country in the world justify sitting idly by while atrocities, war crimes and genocides are happening right on their front doorstep?

>>Where was Switzerland when Napoleon decided to invade everyone else in immediate succession?
90% of Napoleons wars in Europe were defensive. He just kicked their ass so hard he just steam-rolled his way through their land.

Black Panther learns that Wakanda was wro g to have isolationism or any nationalism. At the end T'Challa vows to wear down the nations walls and holograms, promising open borders with the world.
YAAAAASSSSS KING

it's almost funny because the liberals will never admit that people of their race can be assholes to their own as well the other but nah fuck whitey gibsmedat racis where fem whyte wymmnz mufuga lmao
I honestly can't tell them apart being a human or a filthy sewage animal

Is Black Panther actually made by black people, or is it just a new form of pandering by the mouse?

Black Panther was made originally by the jazzy Jews Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, just like everything else over at Marvel. Black writers have made some of his best stories though.

both

> Is Black Panther actually made by black people
> black people producing anything other than disgusting rap songs, inappropriate behaviour and smoking weed and doing meth cuz I'm ice cold gangsta and shite nigguh

Hell no

B-but Alexander Dumas tho?

He was mixed. Half-black people do things of worth on occasion.

>”why are blacks always depicted as blameless victims while whites are morally dubious”
>blacks are depicted as being morally dubious
>”REEEEEEEEEE STOP DEFENDING THE BLACKS”

That page is clearly condemning the wakakandans, not condoning them, you fucking idiot.

What about that guy who made the Cyberpunk tabletop game? He's black.

it used to be a plot point that they're kinda dicky

They didn’t give a shit. They’re reclusive and suspicious, and more bigot d towards mutants than America is. Wakanda isn’t supposed to be a utopia, just futuristic and shit.

Mike Pondsmith is also mixed, his dad is half white and his mom is like 2/3 white.

I mean, okay, but if Pondsmith is a shining example of black people achieving things that's a pretty damn low threshold.

Then how is he so dark skinned?

This has nothing to do with the post you’re replying to, but thanks for contributing.

Well shit, I'm out of ideas.

Super Soakers. Checkmate.

>where was Switzerland during the Great War?
>where was Switzerland during WW2?
>where was Switzerland in the Cold War?
>where was Switzerland when Europe was flooded with refugees?

Switzerland is the richest and most powerful state on Earth, is it?

Being neutral.

The Swiss don't try to re-write history by making themselves out to be something they are not.

The swiss are neither of those things you unironic faggot, and the Swiss take a very active role in the world, you may have heard of "the Red Cross", guess what, that's Swiss.

Wakanda got rich by enslaving african tribes and selling them to jew slave traders.

>hate foreigners in general
>refuse to trade resources and tech with foreign countries
>build wall, automatic guns and cloaking device to keep out immigrants
>refuse to aid third world countries
So Wakanda is literally a African Alt-Right Utopia? Can we start meming this to the normies so this movie bombs and they stop making capeshit?

>niggers
>reading
Pick one.

>Because they are on the same continent, the other Africans are suddenly their people and Wakanda is responsible for them

Please explain this. So all North American countries are actually responsible for one another? All European ones as well?

This sounds like some globalist bullshit.

So this movie is PRO-WALL?

Per capita? Yep.

The whole western hemisphere has been under US protection since Monroe. It's a pretty famous doctrine. When was the last time a country from the eastern hemisphere tried some shit? It's globalism I suppose but Pax Americana isn't a bad thing.

>Super advanced highly trained military, have space ships and laser weapons
>rich as fuck with lots of natural resources including vibranium, the most expensive resource in the world
>neighboring country is raping, killing and literally eating each other
>not my problem bro, not even going to send them food so they stop eating each other lmao

Can some comic nerd explain to me how Wakanda hid themselves from satellite imagery

Where was punisher when Las Vegas shooter killed all those people?

yeah weee haha so fun :)

>not my problem bro, not even going to send them food so they stop eating each other lmao
Okay so seriously, why the fuck would they? Can you explain to me how Wakanda owes these people handouts?

>not my problem bro

It quite literally is not. The Syrian civil was is a pretty shit situation - that doesn't mean I want Syrian refugees moving into the neighborhood.

A governing body has a responsibility to the citizens of their own country. Putting the well being of its own nation at risk to aid other nations is pretty fucking irresponsible.

Hiding Diana from Ares.

fight the leader as an old man, cuck his son out of leading. if he nominates another warrior to take his place as a second/proxy, tell him he's too old and weak to lead, cucking him.

They have the ability to easily end conflicts with their advanced military and could easily send aid without impacting their people because they are so ridiculously wealthy and technologically advanced but instead they choose not to help.

Punisher isn't prevention, he's a solution. He kicked the door open, shot the Vegas gunman, then left some blank paper out so the police could forge a suicide note.

>They have the ability to easily end conflicts with their advanced military
What? Do you propose they end these conflicts by killing all participants with lasers? What exactly are you suggesting they do?
You also didn't explain why they have some kind of obligation to get involved with these savages or take responsibility for their lives. Why do you think they have that obligation?

It was Arab not nigger

Switzerland fought in the Napoleonic Wars.

Gary was already warchief when he killed Carine and he didnt have to kill Metzen to become one.

Because Wakanda doesn't care and puts its own interests first.
They don't care about other Africans either.

This is the third time this same image has been posted in this thread, why is this happening?

>They have the ability to easily end conflicts with their advanced military

So? You think that adults should intervene in every kindergarten playground fight? And what does that solve, exactly? So you stop these people from shooting each other - the problem is that they still WANT to shoot each other, and they're going to do so as soon as you leave
>Then don't leave! Stay forever so they don't shoot each other
So that just escalated pretty quickly from a humanitarian intervention, to a military occupation. Great foreign policy you've got there.

Sorry I didn't read

Toilets...

Dey did not know de way

India is a wonderful place.

what do you think the movie is about? the protagonist is gonna be fighting another claimant to the throne who wants to keep wakanda a secret and hidden (black trump)

>the Dutch
Belgium you uneducated moron, and Leopold wasn't to blame.

That doesn't sound like the Erik Killmonger I know.

I'm guessing Forest Whitaker won't be this physically imposing in his role as Man-Ape.