Okay so I just finished gravity falls for the 8th time and I am completely sick of re watching rick and morty but I...

Okay so I just finished gravity falls for the 8th time and I am completely sick of re watching rick and morty but I need that sci-fi mystery type shit in my life. what other shows are like the two???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ULn9d_JfXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've heard good things about that legend quest show

Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends

Incidentally,I've recently written a GF fic that you Sup Forums people might find "comfy" or whatever the hell word you're twisting the meaning of today.

link us to the damn fic

I'm not allowed to link it (and before anybody asked, I've tried linking pastebin and that's been deleted to), so I'll just tell you the title

It's called "Appretices" and it should still be on the front page of the GF sections of FFN and AO3. It's basically one set in an AU of sorts where, after Weirdmageddon, Ford offers both twins the apprenticeship. I always enjoy hearing feedback, so if you could read it and let me know what you think, that would be good

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

>I just finished gravity falls for the 8th time
>8th time

Is no one going to comment on this?

Anime is the solution

shhh I enjoy it

I mean, it's weird just stopping at 8. Might as well go to 10.

Why would they?

DETENTIONAIRE
WATCH IT RIGHT NOW

It's like Gravity Falls done right.

Because it's abnormal to marathon a series repeatedly.

Steven Universe

Its not perfect but if you can stand to watch GF 8 times it shouldn't be a problem, besides the first 3 seasons are pretty solid it was just the last 4th season that was awful

Alternatively Star vs although that's fantasy and you wanted sci-fi

Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Don't let the early episodes fool you, there is a surprising amount of depth to be had in this setting. I'd describe it as like Gravity Falls, but in the opposite direction of Rick and Morty. It's got the same elements of dimensional interference and weirdness, but with a more cheerful tone (which has been getting darker, in fact we have confirmed minor character deaths).

Just stop by not/sveg/ and ask about "Dies Irae" if you need convincing.

To be fair it's been several years since the series ended, and it was probably overtime.

>I mean, it's weird just stopping at 8.

It's on Netflix and it's some good shit.

>minor character death is considered dark
Man how did we get to this state

>Man how did we get to this state
I dunno, how long ago was the first superman "death" arc?

because there was an era where the darkest show around was Flapjack

although to be honest even in the golden age of the early 2000s cartoons really weren't allowed to depict death, this is why Jack used to always and only fight robots

>minor character
>Superman

>Several years

It's been one

>Still thinking fanfic links are allowed on co

Huh, you're right, could've sworn it was at least two...
Glad to see time isn't flying by that fast sometimes.

I'd hardly call GF sci-fi, I mean there were bits of it but the show was centered around investigating supernatural creatures and myths and shit.

Other than that Tron Uprising is pretty cool and died far too soon. Might not be exactly what you're into but go for it anyway.

?

>I just finished gravity falls for the 8th time
ok how many times have you watched this
youtube.com/watch?v=8ULn9d_JfXI

This.

It really isn't

I don't know where you're from but go back there

Stop pretending Mystery Inc is good

Frisky Dingo obviously.

Remake is gonna suck!

Didn't Twin Peaks season 3 start recently?