Sup Forums meme of the year 2017

Sup Forums meme of the year 2017

sneed 21.77 % (506 votes)
pickle rick 18.89 % (439 votes)
56%/stranger things kid/muttposting 15.32 % (356 votes)
swole chole 9.51 % (221 votes)
blonald blummff/two scoops 9.08 % (211 votes)
party rockers 7.92 % (184 votes)
givposting 5.46 % (127 votes)
Riley's Revenge 5.08 % (118 votes)
jiro sushi 3.87 % (90 votes)
litty/rocks breakdown 3.1 % (72 votes)
2324 total votes.

Last years winner: chloe/pablo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0
youtube.com/watch?v=f1jg5YlQuT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this voting was pointless coz more than half Sup Forums memes were not an option
instead we got adoted Sup Forums amerimutt edit.
no lovecraftain, no yaggsbaroo, no Blade Runner memes, no SW The Last Jedi memes - luke, milkies, wide kylo etc
next time if making a poll, but proper ones we seen

true

pusy posting would have won

based

>Party Rockers
Decent meme that's ruined by using pepe
>Sneed
Great meme, lots of surprising OC
>Rock
Good meme, funny, but didn't have the steam behind it
>Pickle Rick
A good meme that had normie backing, which hurt it
>2 Scoops
Political, and as such fell out of relevance as fast as it was in
>Mommy
Average meme, ruined by using Pepe (again)
>Chloe
Bad meme, too niche
>56%
Great meme, but not particularly Sup Forums related
>Riley, Jiro
Good memes, but fizzlers

Jesus fucking Christ this board is completely dead

blame guy who rigged voting by putting few memes as an option and ignoring 70% other ones

they all would have lost

>he thinks apu is pepe
opinion discarded

I'm surprised both Pickle Rick and Sneed did so far. Pickle Rick was reddit as fuck, and Sneed seemed forced for the longest time.
I like giv posting, simple and effective.

No kidding, there is more politics in here than pol. Pol has moved on to Alex Jones conspiracy shit.

>chuck isnt 2
>seed and feed formally chucks isnt 3
wtf tv

rink and Morty is Reggie.

is this a reddit thread?

>Sneed wins with less than half of the vote
It was HER turn!!!!!!!!

Pusyposting is from October 2016, retard.

>only 3.1%

SNEED CELEBRATION THREAD
SNEEDBROS GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

it's full release was in 2017

WE JUST WANNA SEE YOU

Jesus. What a shitty year for this board.

haha i havent heard this

S

N

E

E

D

>litty
>only 3.1%

U N M A S C U L I N E

who /raunchy/ here?
Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

The most Kafkaesque poll to date.

Bogdanoff was best meme

They were atleast pure Sup Forums memes unlike over half of the bs on that fucking awful list, they deserved a nomination.

Yag?

>acting like yaggasbarro isn't the greatest meme to debut on this board in years

Why wasn’t dumbjak posting part of this?

Yagsbarro is Sup Forums. 56% is Sup Forums. They can keep their nigger shit.

the fuck is slowjack? That's a definite top 3. Fuck this poll

yagg was the only good meme in 2017. not surprised the plebs couldn't appreciate and flock literally plebbit level memes

It's a Sup Forums meme.

>>chloe
>Bad meme, too niche
fuck off little """"man""""

huge disconnect

>Riley's Revenge 5.08 %
Fuck this board tbqh

this.

PISS/LITTY/FANS/CRITICS/RAUNCHY-posting is the hardest I've laughed on the internet in years.

Nothing wrong with it, Sup Forums is a shit board full of reddit and plebs, Sup Forums now is reddit and boomer tier, lot's of Sup Forumsfags like me they left there months ago.
I never bring political issues into the discussions, but I shitposting like a reddit/liberal faggot to bait others Sup Forumsfags.

Celebrity personal life memes are TMZ-tier.

>/lit/ of all boards won meme of the year

Buggo... about those carrots bro...

Lay off the carrots man you're hurting yourself

where's the fucking justice league and wonder woman memes?

that poll is shit. i fucking hate capeshit but pic related was easily the best meme of 2017. fucking newfags

those are all 3rd rate memes anyway

KELEL NO

Lovecraftian was just another version of Sneed though. A meme used to make people seethe and derail threads.

>ka lel nao
Nah TLJ memes are all better

ah-bloo-bloo

what tlj memes? wide kylo? that started 2 weeks ago you faggot. tlj had no memes because you were all to busy crying about muhh skywalker canon.

jiro had more traction than your pic and got fuck all votes

Jake "Childkiller" Skywalker, sloth mammaries, superleia, getting BTFO by jumanji. It's all a meme
>crying about muhh skywalker canon
And your disney shill tears make it the best meme of the year

this was very short lived but when they botched the trailer release of the new Mummy film I thought it was very funny

youtube.com/watch?v=f1jg5YlQuT8

where are the jiro threads now? dead after 2 weeks?

wow, great meme dude. it really caught on

exactly my point

What's the consensus on /biz/'s pink wojak?

gay

JAG SBARRO?

is that their reaction every time they check their """""""""""""""portfolio""""""""""""