Why was she too proud to tell Tony?

Why was she too proud to tell Tony?

she didnt want to cause a murder

Why would you tell anyone you got raped?

Not too proud, just too good to incite such violence.
She considered letting Tony loose on him just as bad as killing him herself, and she didn't want to be complicit in a murder.

Why would she tattle? She liked it.

this so much holy shit

>Tony somehow finds out from her colleague or his police sources or something
>Rage mode on

Do you think he'd send Furio to torture the guy for a week or order to murder him asap?

She should have told him desu. Rapists are fucking scum

the biggest reason was she didnt want to be indebted to tony. she knows he would use it as leverage in his tantrums.

I never liked this episode, feels very out of place

Quick and brutal. Cut his dick off and make him bleed a bit before shooting him in the head.

you are the kind of viewer that Chase hates

>1 in 5 men are scum
fixed that for you

She would rather sit on her moral high horse and let this man rape more women than "sully" her good conscience to face and deal with her enemy. As long as she feela moral and validated it doesnt matter what happens to herself and others. A pretty good look into womanly ethics really.

Fucking women

This.

I didn't like the episode either, but Melfi was too professional to put herself in that kind of position. If she let Tony do that, then it'd all be over.

Chase hates most of his audience.

I said rapists, not men, ard tard

>Creates a character who's supposed to show how mobsters can also have families and stuff.
>Casts a charismatic actor as the lead.
>Gets angry when audience roots for him.
Chase was such a child.

Nah, I think the script for the episode was perfect. And this "Tony finds out" thing is bad and stupid. You're just no fun allowed kind of guy.

but 1 in 5 men ARE rapists

1 in 5 definitions of rape includes making unwanted eyecontact.

This. Melfi was unwilling to cause a death by proxy.

God. So many people not able to understand basic human emotions and motive in narrative.

She didn't tell Tony because that is exactly as if she had pulled the trigger of a gun pointed at the rapists head. She was a good person and not a murderer. Not even of a man who raped and beat her.

Autists.