Gunnerkrigg court

That sounds... great!

ROBOT

GET THE SERAPHS

How does Tony cut his food, I wonder? Hold the knife in his mouth?

I can't even remember the last time we saw him. I hope kat makes him a new hand soon.

Probably has it pre-cut in mouthfuls.

annie looks like a fuckin braindead retard jesus

Its going to be fucking weird if Annie and Tony actually develop a healthy relationship.

I'm sure Tony will continue to fuck everything up with his autistic behaviour tho.

If he is fresh he,ll use an army fork-knife hybrid thingy - like a spork just not as gay.

He'll use regualr forks and knives one at a time tho since he is boring as fuck.

>when your best friend loves her dad but you think he's a piece of shit

Tony's starting to learn his boundaries and Annie's learning to speak out against him. It's not perfect but they genuinely care for eachother and try to make it work, despite Tumblr wanting him lynched forever and ever.

J
F
A

How many chapters has it been since we seen Renard?

I still believe Anniekat can actually happen

Look at Annie's adorable smile.

uhh whats up with that coat?

They are both pretty autistic, though. They'll be fine.

And I think you're an idiot.

Seriously, why is the internet infested with retards who fail to comprehend any relationship that doesn't involve fucking?

Annie and Kat are friends, nothing more, nothing less. The tree scene was a mistake.

>any relationship that doesn't involve fucking
How could Annie say she loves her Daddy if she wouldn't even let him fuck her?

So I know it's a meme but what did she mean by this?

Like was her hesitation to say great was cause she still hates Tony but doesn't wanna say anything negative?
Or she doesn't want Annie to leave just yet but doesn't wanna be a bother keeping her in lab for her own interests?

Kat knows Annie is expecting validation but is hesitant to give it to her because Kat still probably thinks Tony is a jerk.

But Kat also sees Annie is genuinely happy to eat with her dad, so she thinks "if annie is happy who am I to say anything"

You mean why is she wearing it panel 1 when it was missing from Wednesday's page?
I read it as meaning a period of time expired in panel 1: Annie's been helping Kat with lab stuff and such, so she put a coat on, now it's time to go. It is very clean though, my uni chem lab cot got filthy in a day.

Has Tony learned how to be a good dad yet? Has he conquered his autism?

What are the odds that Anthony Carver is one of those guys who likes super fucking weird food, super bland food, or spergs out hardcore of every last detail about the meal isn't literally perfect?

Probably none of the above. I bet he eats normally but he's going to be super anal retentive with Annie to punish her for his own unresolved feelings of guilt and anger at her (and his own) complicity in his waifu's death

Ah k.
Last two panels really gave a "so lonely" mood so I wasn't sure Kat was being nostalgic for when the two of the would just hang out.

He's spent the last 15 years living off hospital food while his wife died, and prolly camping rations while he went on his spirit journey.

BTW ON THE SUBJECT OF TONY
I still wanna see a page where he meets Zimmy and thanks her for the punch to the face.

I wanna see a page where he fugs Annie.

>he's going to be super anal retentive with Annie to punish her for his own unresolved feelings of guilt and anger at her (and his own) complicity in his waifu's death
No, he's better than that now

The dinner's where he relapses, and sets up the next Annie Must Suffer arc

>so lonely
Think of Robot:
>fixed, immobile, facing his Angel/Creator at her Great Work
>I-is this what the humans call heaven?

No, Annies suffering must end

No, it must continue for all eternity!

- I feel sorry for those two. Such a bizarre relationship.

holy shit the tree scene
what the fuck was that about?

lesbian sex

I love Kat but I also feel like if I was transported to Gunnerkrigg Court with full knowledge of the comic I'd be ethically obligated to euthanize her.

Fucking SCIENCE

To be honest the chance of him having a freak out from the whole deal about her basically selling her soul is pretty high. Alternatively the dinner is where the guides call on her service, to guide HIM to death because TECHNOMAGIC is preventing them.

Kat is like the next tesla is tesla had lifehacks. I would love to be taken under her wing to learn how she does it

Does anyone else feel like ever since Jeanne's arc finished up, the comic has been... off?

I can't put my finger on why, but there's something in the comic since it happened that I just haven't liked as much.

Probably the lack of overhanging threat/villain.

Court is too distant and Coyote too close for you to really perceive them as ones.

I think Kat should have her own international holiday.

I like what's happening. We had a big climactic moment, and the immediately following chapters are about how that moment affected the characters and how they feel.

i wanna fug these lesbo's feet

absolutely cream their footpussies

Nice!

thank you.

I would eat Kat's feetpussies all day.