Anyone else think Hamill was totally in love with her?

Anyone else think Hamill was totally in love with her?

he's gay though

im sure someone else thinks the same thing.

Who wouldn’t?

I always thought so too. Especially with his insistence lately that Luke could be gay. He’s just in a bearded relationship that worked out well for him.

People who aren't into trannies

Doubt it. She was a bitch

From what she said in her book, Hamill was so self absorbed he didn't even noticed that he was a quirky third wheel to her and Ford's affair. Like he would come to Ford's house, pick them both up, and go to breakfast with them and not once wonder why Fisher was at Ford's place.

I like that her and ford were fucking
some of my best memories are of banging crazy girls.
They'll ruin your life but so what?

>self absorbed
No, he was pure

Yeah, but was he interested in her?

Hard to say. Now that she's gone and Hamill has a mouse-eared sniper on him at all times, we'll likely never know. I'm sure he wanted to bang her, who the fuck didn't?

god damn she really was stupid

sadly he had no chance with ford on the mix

>not once wonder why Fisher was at Ford's place.
You know it's rude to nose around people's relationship right? For all we know he probably feigned ignorance.

I'm just regurgitating what I read. For all I know, Hamill and Ford exchanged a glance and everything was understood and Hamill was a total bro about it.

He said in an interview that part of him was interested in her, but the other part knew he wouldn't be able to handle such a lady like Fisher because he knew how much she loved the drama, or something.

It's called being a good natured friend, user. If Fisher was Ford's girl then what the fuck is there to do but respect their affair with each other. He has to stop being friends with both of them because they're fucking?

>who the fuck didn't?

Her advice to Daisy Riddley about not going through the crew like a forest fire tells me she speaks from experience.

Personally if a married friend of mine started fucking another friend of mine, I wouldn't hang out with the two of them at the same time. Fuck that awkward bull.

>bring THIS MUCH of a pussy
beta alert

How does that make you a pussy to avoid other people's drama?

Meh, sounds like he was trying to be the 'nice guy' that she would turn around and realize was there the whole time. But she didn't, and it never worked out for him. Glad he didn't become toxic about it though.

Young Carrie will never bring me a beer while I sit in an X-Wing wearing my Rebel pilot uniform

Hamill truly reached the plateau of human existence, I'm so happy for him I can't even be jealous of him

women are nasty creatures. you learn this when you grow up

>implying Hamill wasn't crushing his share of pussy.
Come on man, SW made him a superstar overnight. Lucas probably had to yell at him for making lewd jokes about his lightsaber being red.

>you learn this when you grow up

Dude do you even pay rent?

You really are socially retarded, aren't you? If it's none of your business, it's none of your business.
>neutral disposition
>implied manipulation
>???
Shipping real life is the single most pathetic fanboy autism I can possibly think of. Grow up, for the love of God.
>t. incel

They look so damned happy. Can you imagine if NuWars characters were filmed between takes? They're all miserable.

He admitted he liked her but knew he couldn't handle her drug addictions and overall crazy so he kept his distance. I applaud the man for his restraint as Carrie would have chewed him up and spat him out in a way someone of his nature could never recover from.

Correct, it's none of my business. However, disconnecting from the situation entirely isn't exactly wrong either.

Mark was married in 1978, a mere year after Star Wars came out he was taken and being the good lad he was did not tangle himself up with the harlot Fischer

I did. I own my own place now.

I'm not in a relationship now but I had enough of them in my life. One thing you learn is that women will always go for the best thing they can get in a partner. If you ever show to them that you are anything less than a stone cold wall that will provide suport for her, she will lsoe sexual interest in you

It's not wrong, it just means you're a humongous pussy for letting external coordinates distract the natural course of your relationship. Everyone fucks each other, it's Hollywood for Christ's sake.

Fuck off back to whatever subreddit you came from

I miss their infrequent Twitter bants. They were good friends. Ford drifted off, but they stayed tight.

;_;

this guy gets it.

Refusing to be around them due to something that's none of your business is engaging with the situation pretty damn hard.

>LOL WHAT A BAD POST
>GO BACK TO THE OTHER WEBSITE, BAD POSTER
Pathetic

>Anyone else think Hamill was totally in love with her?

Kek, maybe, maybe not
Doesn't matter because she made the final choice a long time ago.

niiiiiiice.

I love Fisher but WHY DOESN'T HE NOTICE WE'RE FUCKING is the natural female reaction, because sex is at the center of female culture and dominates everything else. Sometimes they literally can't see the world without a dick and pussy filter.

Even Ford was probably thinking about cricket or something when Hamill came round to take them out for post-fuck McMuffins.

>gloating about paying rent
>reddit spacing
lol you little faggot

post more comfy set-pics.

How did you find this pic of me laughing at you? Also no one else is having any of your faggotry so fuck off

Got any slipper pics

>From what she said in her book

lol Women are so self absorbed. Thinking the original Jedi master actually cared who this crazy bitch was fucking.

>aren't you A LITTLE SHORT for a stormtrooper?

Mark never had a chance...

>expose ford affair
>die
what did they mean by this?

At a tribute to Carrie he said his crash on her never went away

is hamill about to fuck someone's shit up?

A movie from Hamill's perspective of becoming Luke Skywalker and the lifestyle he had together with Carrie and Han would be an interesting movie

He has a wife and children you faggot

Hamill has too much class to make a movie about his friends.

>tfw we will never get a cast as iconic as them

>Carrie and Han
fuck I need to go to bed

It's not about the affair I just meant in general about the three of them experiencing the creation of Star Wars

Shit that's really cute

I think Hammel is the only one who like it. Also, how fucked up was ue from that motorcycle accident and did it really crater his career?

>Reddit poster
>rlm fan

Imagine my shock

This. It's why he told that hack behind "The people against George Lucas" doco to go fuck himself because he realized it was just a hatchet job

>Anyone else think Hamill was totally in love with her?
No, most people get laid and don't put pussy on a pedestal like you fucks do. You do realize you can take a picture with someone who's just your friend, right?

Based Luke is about to cut someone's hand off

Mark really was a top tier twink back in the day

>class
>shitposting on twitter
yeah okay

>. Also, how fucked up was ue from that motorcycle accident and did it really crater his career?

I don't think that did it. He was typecast as Luke, even if he's in other movies that's all you can see just like Daniel Radcliff. Fortunately he's a great voice actor and that's where he really shines

Not that serious, his face was already post-accident in ESB, he looked good

Jesus fucking christ, why was everything so chill back than? Why is everything so tense and serious now? And the things that need to be serious are actually made fun of but again you can see the nervousness and tension behind the "joking" and "making fun of".
Everything from cothing, music to the way women and men behaved was so sincere and relaxed, and the funny thing is that more shit was getting done than today, people were relaxed but they got shit done. Fuck.
Even the vision of future people had back than. Fuck todays trans-humanistic, boring, iPhone technology, everything is black&white, sterile, visions of the future, those were reserved for dystopian films like THX-1138.
What was before seen as a dystopia is today seen as an attractive future. FUCK

>Fisher sucking on that straw
>Ford watching her
kek

Toydarian influence.

Did they smash?

Because nowadays everything you say and do can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

what?

The internet has revealed humanity's worst aspects to us and now we're all neurotic as fuck.

>Hamill totally oblivious

It fits.

>you will never bless him

because the future' was shit and we've all lost hope for a better tomorrow?

They must have fucked at least once. Wasn't she a slut back then?

mark wasn't though.

>pic related, the woman he's been married to since 1978

Mark said they made out once and then once they realized what they were doing they both started laughing. They got it out of their system early on and just became lifelong friends. She was more like a sister to him after that.

They're so pure together.

>like a sister

POTTERY

>respecting affairs
How retarded. If I find my friend's cheating on his girl I'll confront him and if he carries on afterward I'm going to lose a lot of respect for him.

This makes me appreciate the man so much more. We don't deserve Mark Hamil.

>it's none of your business that your friends are making poor life decisions around you
Who cares if your best friend has decided to quit his job to become a full-time meth addict, it's his choice. You're the pathetic beta for not having the guts to involve yourself in anyone else's life.

I remember Mark saying she used to take him to parties and even though they weren't best friends she could trust him more than the other people there or that she hung out with because he didn't want anything from her like they did even though he didn't know anyone there usually. So they had a certain comfort zone. It's actually pretty sweet and pure, no wonder they stayed friends all their lives.

t.cuck

Part of him was. He talked about it a lot last year. But realized after going on a couple dates with her that he preferred her as a friend so they could just do dumb goofy shit together like sneak into a showing of Star Wars one day and heckle their own performances.

Go white knight somewhere else. If your friend is cheating it's none of your business.

That's called being a terrible friend

She came all over Harrison though. She fucked him dry.

So true my dude :-)

To whom exactly?

>tfw their bants are now over forever

;__;