Villains who got away with it in the end

Villains who got away with it in the end.

>ozymandias
>villain

Winston Churchill.

>in the end
Nothing ever ends.

The only correct answer.

Remember this guy? Morlun's human accomplice, the one that helped him hunt down and devour who-knows-how-many totemic superbeings, including (nearly, anyway) Spider-Man himself?

Remember how Spider-Man decided he didn't need to be held accountable for any of that because Morlun "hurt him a lot"?

Not familiar with Aquaman, did this death actually stick? Because if so, holy shit, that actually bumps Black Manta up quite a bit for me as a character, that's a level of villainy lots of characters aspire to, but very few achieve.

Hang around for a while. You'll come to accept Black Manta as the greatest villain of all time.

To be completely fair, the Batmobile DID lose a wheel.

Manta it's a complete dick, that's the most important aspect of a good villain.

Not only did he kill his son, but he used it as a threat so that Aquaman and Aqualad would fight to the death, which Arthur had no problems with, destroying their friendship. After the death of Aquababy, Arthur's relationship with his wife, Mera fell to pieces.
Black Manta has pretended to be a black supremacist and autistic just to make Aquaman look bad and piss him off.

>in the end.

Wow. What did Aquaman do to earn that kind of hatred aimed at him?

There's literally no reason. Every explanation has turned out to be total horseshit made up by Black Manta to piss off Aquaman.

Manhattan should have killed him anyway, he wasn't needed for the plan to work.

Only right answer

Sort of is for the initial stage, Veidt Industries has to shell out the resources to bridge people together and make repairs.
Afterwards though, yes, I'd say Adrian is very expendable and even due death.

Nothing.

Manta has made up a few lies about it, like the notorious explanation that he was a kid on a fishing boat that was attacked by pirates, and Aquaman didn't notice as he flew by, but ultimately he always reveals these to be random shit he's made up on the spot.

There really is no reason, he just hates Aquaman.

>4 robins
>4 wheels
Fuck, I never made that connection.

>he just hates Aquaman.
so Black Manta is self insert DC editor

Personal favorite DC Character besides Dick Grayson

Was he actually bullshitting, or are stories like the time Manta wanted to build an underwater Liberia just things DC eventually forgot about or swept under the rug? Like that time he asked the Devil to turn him to an anthropomorphic manta ray? Because the stuff about being raped by pirates I only remember from Justice, which was fanfiction in the most overt way.

The mother from Miss Don't Touch Me. What a bitch.

Anyone else feel that Black Manta and the Reverse Flash are DC's most underrated villains - they are far more deadly to the protagonist than even Lex and the Joker at times.

Along with Captain Cold but i wouldn't really call him a villain per say

>underwater Liberia
He made it all up so that he could easily control his black followers. Just to piss off Aquaman.

Who is more evil as a villain - Reverse Flash or Black Manta?

Look at what Black Manta has done without any superpowers. Now imagine what he would do, if he had Reverse Flash's powers.

I think Manta has the best weapons for his personality. Just two short straight blades. Ridiculous how scary that is. It's personal, it's like a prison shank, it's cold and it will go through you. Manta's choice is just horrific.

As others pointed out

>He didn't

just what the fuck do you think "per say" means

So he is like Zoom?

>didn't get away with it

>Rorshach's journal will appear in the back pages of a widely discredited journal of opinion

>Rorshach is widely hated as an unhinged murderer

>an attack on a major city by an unfathomably horrific monster that came out of literally nowhere isn't going to distract the major warring powers for at least the remainder of Adrian's lifetime

I hate to break it to you, but he's likely to get away with it

>captain reddit

fuck off

>Nothing ever ends

It's like some people can't even read a comic.

His journal will be published by literally Sup Forums

I should've seen it coming

>In the end
user you've learned nothing

Is this, like, his only big achievement?

As cringey as Joker's "I killed Jason before he got resurrected".

It will never not amaze me just how much black manta hates auqaman. Its Like barniefags hatred for mlp

>What did he mean by this?

Currently it's because Black Manta and Aquaman ended up accidentally killing each other's fathers, and both got major daddy issues.

Damn your right

Didn't even add the best one to the collage!

I thought that was more him Implying even if his plan worked, it's only temporary and that life will go on.for better or worst

His suit is highly advanced though. He's "without superpowers" in the same sense as Iron Man. I mean, laser eyes!

>Joker gets out of Arkham
>concocts a master plan
>finally gets Batman into his lair
>gives him a Christmas present
>pic related happens

He definitely got away with everything alright.

This scene always gives me goosebumps

Almost every episode

Not Sup Forums but pic related.

He also blew up the baby's grave.

there weren't four Robins at the time

Fucking savage

>Alphys is the only main character you can't personally murder with your bare hands

But why though

His greatest achievment was, that he mentioned his act so often too Aquaman, that Arthur only feels annoyance about his son's death.
I bet if you ask Aquaman what is the name of his son, he wil not know it. Because Black Manta destroyed the the very memory, Aquaman had for his son.
Also he desecrated Aquababy's grave.

Hu? Some one posted that fact before me?

>moral of Watchmen is Sup Forums was right and is the hard truth instead of the easy lie

nope

What an asshole.

Came here to post this

He's not a main character, but you also can't personally kill the monster kid, unlike literally every other character you can face in combat

Underrated

I like that his penis is a keyhole.

Can't you let him fall off a cliff?

I'm pretty sure undyne rescues it if that happens

Bump

You are all types of stupid if you don't understand how bored people were becoming of a utopia with no conflict to hinge their expectations on. It's a basic sociological truth of human psychology. Fear, suspicion, and stress have to be part of our psychology least we break.

The last page of the book had the clock striking midnight and blood flowing from it for a reason. John's statement was given for a reason.