How old is Spiderman in homecoming supposed to be

How old is Spiderman in homecoming supposed to be

Spiderman's in Homecoming?

It's weird, I can still go back to the Mcguire films and have the same connection to the characters and their stories. I don't really get this one though.

Around 16. Why is this hard to figure out?

>I don't really get this one though.
You're from the future? You've seen the whole movie?

I can see civil war, and the ads and make my own call. This movie is not going to be relateable at all.

17. He was 16 in Civil War and Homecoming takes place 1 year later.

>This movie is not going to be relateable at all.

What, you've never been to a school before? So you're either a home schooled faggot or an extraterrestrial.

It takes place just a few weeks after Civil War, dingus.

Maybe because you're older and not in school anymore like you were with the Raimi films.

The vast majority of Raimi's movies were not even in school, though.

>It takes place just a few weeks after Civil War, dingus.

No, it doesn't. The beginning of the movie happens during Civil War and just after. The rest of the movie proper is a year later.

>The vast majority of Raimi's movies were not even in school

2/3 is a majority. He was going out of Highschool in the first one and was in college during 2. 3 was the only one where he was out of school.

>No, it doesn't.

Yes, yes it does. There is even footage of Peter watching youtube footage of the Civil War airport fight in class, which was fresh news. Pay fucking attention, dumbass.

He graduates from high school after like the first 25 minutes. And even those first 25 minutes have very little actual school-related stuff.

For the second movie, yeah, he's in college. But there is hardly a focus on it.

Not him but you're the one that should pay attention. the mcu movies takes place in the year they're released.

Civil War in 2016 and Homecoming in 2017. it's common knowlegde to those who watch the movies and those who pay attention in which you didn't.

>the mcu movies takes place in the year they're released.

That was thrown out the window. GotG2, for example, is confirmed to take place just a few months after the first. Regardless of the time difference between release dates.

So keep showing how much of an ignorant fuck you are. You're good at it.

>a few months
really? didn't know that. also no need to be calling names already. what got you so worked up?

yeah, gunn said it takes place two months after the end of gotg. plus the film opens in 1980 and then says 34 years later, which means 2014.

i keep hearing 15 being thrown around. he's starting his sophomore year of school i think, which would be 15 years old.

these were found on set- it implies homecoming actually takes place in 2018

it's surprising to see that they stopped doing that. still haven't watched gotg vol 2 yet so, thanks satan.

rip, sorry dude

It's a few months after, actually.