He hits on your favorite Sup Forums girl

He hits on your favorite Sup Forums girl.
Who is she? How does she react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3la82bYtcPg
youtube.com/watch?v=SyIPtyN7sdw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xd3CGRQXlo
dailymotion.com/video/x3d1pjq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 Ashi

It won't be pretty.

Considering how close he was to scoring a wolf girl but didn't really want to date her, maybe his chances are high? Not exactly sure.

I think she's a dyke now or something so I don't really know

>Adventure Time
>Female character
You should've suspected it all along

They live happily ever after

he'd have better luck if he just went gay

>>Female character
>has muscles
it was practically guaranteed but I was hoping that maybe the stereotype wouldn't be used this once

>female character is friends with another female character
>people start calling them lesbians

According to the ToonCity commercials, Velma left Johnny to go pursue her career with the Mystery Inc. because she said her work came first.

>because she said her work came first.
what a fag

GODDAMMIT

>because she said her work came first.
that's not what johnny said

Johnny would never hit a woman. He never hits anyone. His aim is that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3la82bYtcPg

:45
>I'm sorry Johnny, but my career comes first.

Johnny gets turned into a frog, if he is lucky.

also, OP pic
>Johnnys eyes are visible and the sunglasses are halfway down
absolutely disgusting

Johnny without glasses is the cutest.

>cutest
cute is only acceptable on guys once they've secured the girl and she's pregnant

New Question of the Thread: Would Johnny be more succesful without the glasses?

youtube.com/watch?v=SyIPtyN7sdw
these are fun to watch
:40

Papas shouldn't be cute.

Due to cartoon logic, yes, but he would be to nervous to be seen without his glasses and would never be able to act to all the new attention he got until after he got his sunglasses back and became a jerk again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xd3CGRQXlo

>don't touch the glasses!

only around babies, and it's a still different kind of cute than women are.

"Here are my rates."

I demand everyone post more of these.

That's just cuteness born of proximity to a cute thing. The papa still has no innate cuteness.

We're just arguing semantics but we have the same opinions

She diplomatically declines, he persists, she laser spears his ass out of the time zone he even looks at Stevonnie at the other table.

Worst guile ever

Wasn't it Word-of-God that Johnny Bravo is actually very successful with women overall, it's just that they only showed the rejections because they're funnier?

I think a lot of you waifu fags would get cucked, more then you're willing to admit to yourselves.

don't know about word of god
but
he's confirmed not a virgin by a volcano god

Freezes his genitals off

He might be a Barney. By percentage his success rate is actually very low, but he hits on thousands of women so the sheer numbers work in his advantage.

Keep in mind that Van Partible was kicked off JB for two out of its four seasons (For no specific reason other than CN wanted to use their own people for production), so his "Word-of-God" is just as strong as Kirk Tingblad who took over as showrunner and frequently had a lot of moments where Johnny almost slipped that he's never been on a full date or been in a woman's house before.

Be horribly embarrassed about it

Would you?

Uhhhhh. I guess she might humour him for a bit if she got time. Just don't take Johnny away.

Finally take his virginity away.

It might be the lighting but is he a ginger

Depends on the generation.

Old Johnny was a pussy magnet. The only women who rejected him were the 10/10s who wanted actual human beings and not a dick because they knew they could do better. Velma alone was reason enough that Johnny could pull most girls since she'd spent all that time with Freddy and he was supposedly a pussy magnet as well.

Newer Johnny was a massive cuck and probably on got it from his mother or Pop. They ruined the dynamic of the show by making him ultra incompetent instead of having failure gags be about him being competent enough that the failures weren't character defining.

TLDR edition:

Johnny is a 10/10 for 7/10s or lower. He just wants 8/10s or better but his personality ruins it for him.

Delete this. Johnny cannot be seen without his glasses.

>"Hey mama. HE HA HUH!" *flex poses*
>blasts him through the wall
>he persists
>Beast Boy gets upset
>Raven decides to keep Johnny around because she thinks it's funny that he pisses off Beast Boy
>eventually send him to another dimension because he got more annoying than funny

Not muscly enough.

And I'm still waiting for the Johnny Bravo movie starring The Rock.

Keep in mind that they flanderised Johnny for the last 2 seasons and had alot more inconsistency with the humour and hitting the jokes.

Almost as if Van Partible knew what he was doing to make a good show while Kirk had to make it zany and dumb because he couldn't keep Johnny amusing within his character.

i.e Old Johnny was an ultra stud tier man who was only interested in girls who weren't interested in him.

New Johnny was a massive blubbering manchild who didn't know WHY he wanted women but that he just did.

Old Johnny Bravo was way better than the new stuff.

Damn it.

I thought that was a joke?

I agree they made Johnny too stupid for seasons 2 + 3, but disagree than Van knew what he was doing. I think some of Johnny's worst episodes happened under his supervision (Everything with Jungle Boy, Hip Hop Flop, the Shaq crossover, Johnny Goes to Hollywood and then Johnny Goes to Bollywood).

It's funny because Van wanted Johnny to be reminiscent of old HB cartoons where there were a lot of celebrity crossovers/cameos, but the only time that was actually funny was the Scooby Doo episode and anytime Donny Osmond showed up. Episodes like the Mr. T one and Adam West, despite those people being funny, didn't have a very good dynamic with Johnny and were pretty boring.

It is. He's saying he wants it to be real.

Considering she's an airhead like johnny, it would go well

>Heart pupils even before the act
PANTY A SLUT. SLUUUUUT

Sunglasses=\=glasses, by cartoon logic he would be far less successful without sunglasses.

Probably not well unless that user's favorite Sup Forums girl is Velma.

>Johnny finally finds someone who actually likes him
>they leave him because of their career interfering with their love life

EVERY TIME

REEEEEEEEEE

I'm undecided between a "non merci" or mild ladybonering. The mild ladybonering would eventually turn into boredom I'd wager.

> panties already off
FfFffUuuuuCCKkkkK

Well yeah, that's the joke. That she's such a huge slut that she came full circle and became a virgin again.

That show was weird.

She instantly ovulates.

How about the Johnny goes to Bollywood? He gets a cutey GF there.
And no girl lays a single finger on him on the entire movie!
which is great IMO.

So she went from a relationship to being a murderhobo? Typical.

who's the girl?

panty from panty and stocking

dailymotion.com/video/x3d1pjq

Do the monkey with him

>Eyes
DELET

I never realized how much I want this crossover till now. Thank you user.

It's canon you know

But Johnny has a weird luck with nonhumans