Marvel Studios

>REVOLUTIONARY
your move, DC!

>military men
>and lady

Was this really necessary?

Simply because Kevin Feige is a dude with half a clue, decently knowledgeable about comics and put the (((agenda))) in less obtusely. Contrast to Star Wars and Kennedy and see how differently the two came out.

>they mention a thing that was a thing in 2008
WOW

This about how hard the average redditor can think everyone

ME LIEK GAPEKINO

Then he takes out that weird half-flip phone thing (think it was a Nokia) for some product placement. It made me laugh that the head of Stark Industries had the same phone my stepdad had.

Unironically, unequivocally, and unabashedly this.

Wasn't that the soldiers phone?

wow, fucking mind blowing. fuck redditors

>dude tony was talking on a flip phone but now he talks on a smart phone now thats attention to detail

No it was his. And I'm mistaken, it was an LG.

Yes.
Now realize you’ve misunderstood something for 10 years

He should write for buzzfeed

Meanwhile BvS deals with sophiticated themes like power, accountability and what it means to be human.

It's his though. He uses it in an earlier scene.

Nooo
Now I’m the retarded one. Fuck.

Unfortunately it's just a shitty film.

You can tell the poster is underage because they know Myspace was a really big social media platform back in the day but they were too young to know that it was already dead as fuck in 2008.

The fuck does that even mean? In 2008 they referenced a site popular in 2008, thefore they were planning ahead? The Matrix had late 90's flip phones! OMG thay planned ahead too!
Or is it suppsoed to be "The MCU is so old in the beggining MySpace was still a thing!" but worded really badly?

Did you know old Simpsons referenced Usenet? Bravo, Simpsons!

I think he was (poorly) trying to say MCU was laying the groundwork so long ago myspace was a thing.

In the first Harry Potter movie they make it a point to show that it's his 11th birthday and in the last movie he's in his final year at Hogwarts. Woah, really makes you think.