IT

Just watched this, what do you guys think?

I like the projector scene and some of the scary scenes were really creative, it’s more fun than scary, and the kids acting was great especially the kid from Stranger Things

It could have been longer though, some of the chavaters aren’t fleshed our enough

That’s right

#ITTY

I didn't like it because it completely fucked up the kids relationships and their motivations from the book. Lots of small details that were nice but the overall was bad.

My favorite movie of 2017

Can you give me an example?

In the book the kids friendship is absolutely unbreakable. They instantly like each other from the moment they met and they never question each other. This is doubly so when it comes to how they feel about Bill, going so far as all of them saying they would die for Bill.
In the movie they are constantly fighting and even have a huge split where they stop being friends for a while. Not only is it not accurate to the book it runs completely 100% opposite to one of the main themes of the book.

filled to the brim will bullshit jumpscares, movie seems to be tailored to tweens

kek

It’s great

#lit af senpai

I'd watch this.

>In the book the kids friendship is absolutely unbreakable. They instantly like each other from the moment they met and they never question each other.

Well fuck the book because friendships don't work like that, especially in childhood. The movie did great on capturing how kids actually behave

What they do with Sophia Lillis is absolutely disgusting, pandring to normie-pedos like that should be punishable
Also Finn Wolfhard's "acting" is horrendous

Wolfhard is great what are you talking about ?
And what do you mean by doing what with Sophia Lillie?

Who’s the rock gonna play in the adult version?

RAUNCHY Lil summer horror flick for the fans

We all piss down here

Fack?

Ben

How are hey gonna explain him turning brown?

>something genuinely scary (headless kid, flute lady, projector) happens
>music gets REALLY FUCKING LOUD so we don't miss out on the fact that, hey, that's scary, okay?
>no buildup beforehand, so we don't get too scared
>kids run out into the safety of broad daylight...Whew!

abysmal movie that made the crappy tv movies seem pretty good

You don’t

Pennywise’s influence on the reality to inflict racism horror on him

Bait

I hope the director’s cut will fix this, heard it’s coming out in 2 months

I've read the book, so that said watching the movie feels like everything isn't given proper time and some characters have too much taken away from them, like Mike.

I like some aspects of Pennywise in the movie, but he went full monster mash too often. Also I'm not sure how they are gonna explain Stan being so traumatized he kills himself considering they don't get to see Its true form, but I see they took the steps to set him up properly as going through a harder time. Bev getting kidnapped seemed pretty dumb.

Some scares were creative but it was pretty jumpscary over all. I liked things like pic related. The scene with the slides is a perfect example of it going somewhere stupid where it could have been subtler.

It was fine for what it was.

The book is entirely too long to make into two movies. Only way they could really give all of the characters justice would be to do it as a mini-series (and not a two episode mini-series like the first adaptation). I think this movie would have been better served by trimming out some of the characters. Stan really should have been cut out, and Richie and Eddy could have been merged into a single comic relief character.

The sequel is going to be filmed in March, the kids might be too old to be still play long hemelevs at the same age

They should cast dwayne johnson as pennywise in the next movie

He’s going to play the turtle god

Not like some of the parts they left out were necessary, I don’t want to see some faggots jerking each other off

> I don’t want to see some faggots jerking each other off
Is it lonely up there on your high horse?

#litty

No he should play Beverly's husband. The sex scenes should be like the book where she's a stupid bitch cums from being abused.

It as pretty damn good.
But it should have been split into at least 3 movies...or a TV-miniseries (on HBO, without any restrictions or censorship).
On the other hand, stuffing so much stuff in a 2 hour movie it really gave it a nice pace.

the only scary scene, i thought, was the projector scene.
the part where pennywise wavedashes at bill in the basement had me cracking up in the theatre, i spilled popcorn on the guy sitting below me.

Genuinely and unironically looking forward to watching this in 4K in my underwear.

Do they have a cast for Part 2 yet?

they will probably announce soon, assuming it's still filming in summer

Took a trip to Hawaii. Got tan.

also niggers

what you mean? I unironically have no desire to see some homosexual young men offering handjobs to each other

I am something of an expert on Finn Wolfhard's face, and that does not look like Finn Wolfhard's face

Kids scenes > IT scenes

You might be a Wolfhard expert but you're not a camera expert

None of those people look remotely like Finn Wolfhard.

it's first time in a long time that I watch a movie about kids talking and acting like kids
it was so refreshing and nice to have genuine story and acting in a movie for once in a while
the monster is not even the best part of the movie

my only complain is how hard the movie avoided to be racist, nobody called the black kid a nigger, not even the fucking bully beating the living shit out of him
americans producers are a bunch of pussies

That's annoying. IT was filmed in 2016. It'll be 2 years when they film more scenes. That's 10 years in kid years. They'll look and sound all weird. Fucking hack. Unless he's going to make the flashbacks look trippy I'm not buying it.

That's his sister Angelia Wolfhard

I'd rather them taking the time than rushing it, but the director was already writing the script before the first movie came out

Did you at least apologize?

omg.. xD the clown was realyl scary!! i dont really remember the name tho i think it was something like him or sumethin :D