Anyone else here enjoy watching the Gorilla Channel?

Anyone else here enjoy watching the Gorilla Channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/life/@blakemiles84/clinton-book-excerptish-the-cattle-rustler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish this were true. I would watch such a channel. He's already making america great again!

I thought the episode where the gorilla escapes and rapes the judge was a little too much.

Anyone who believes this is more retarded than rural and suburban retards

UPN?

>the way you hit that other gorilla was good

Not since joe budden left BET

Does anyone actually believe this? This is worse than the shitty russian piss fanfiction.

Lame asses.

I think he just got the Fighting Gorilla Channel confused with World Star, it's an understandable mistake

>Trump sitting in the presidential bedroom watching worldstar and commenting on "gorillas" beating the shit out of each other
Based.

I can imagine his tv screen caked with big mac and fillet of fish sauce from him trying to aggressively shake the winners hand.

so the dems spent more than two billion dollars, had the press, hollywood, academia, international business and nearly every world leader on their side, and they were beaten by a man who watches the Gorilla channel?

No. It is clearly satire.

Don't forget, didn't even want to win. Easiest lay up in electoral history.

>he doesn't have the gorilla channel

Joe Rogan would like this

>Trump didn’t want to be president but he collided with Russia to win
Wow I totally believe this book that can’t even get its agenda straight

The book actually absolves Trump in that it wasn't his idea to talk to the Russians, but his staff did and pushed him into going along with it.

fake news

Unfortunately I saw several comments on Twitter along the lines of "Woah I thought this was real until I read the replies and found out it was fake!"

So yes, there are tons of gullible idiots out there that want to believe that something like this is actually true.

Damn, that's almost as good as Hillary's book

This is actually hilarious. What is it from?

>POTUS
>commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces
>not expecting him to thoroughly research the art of gorilla warfare
s m h, do these guys not know what responsibilities the job involves?

A fair mistake.

The one with Hillary appealing to cowboys is the fucking best. I still laugh about it.

steemit.com/life/@blakemiles84/clinton-book-excerptish-the-cattle-rustler

wtf I love trump now

Wat

Funniest thing I've read in 2018.

>Melinda pull that up
>look at that size of that gorilla, Melinda

So he's incompetent, and completely unable to control his son and campaign manager, who committed treason.

Great.

>committed treason

Haha

Trump's third campaign manager was wrong in his assessment that Trump's second campaign manager is a traitor? I think he'd know.

>"What if I ate a big hunk of beef on stage?" I helpfully suggested.
Woah

>The night before the Oklahoma rally I met with my campaign manger, Robby Mook. Robby was in charge of the campaign computers, but he was so smart that in many was he was like a computer. He had bad news. "Oklahomans see you as an aloof New York intellectual," he explained. "They'll never vote for someone like that. You need an image they can understand and respect."
>"What if I ate a big hunk of beef on stage?" I helpfully suggested. "We need to think bigger," said Robby. "I've consulted the Algorithm. It told me that Oklahoma voters love cowboys." I liked where this was going. "It also told me that what they hate most is ... cattle rustlers."

>"Robby, you're a genius," I said. We spent that night crafting my new persona, a persona we believed would win me the election. The next day, I sauntered onto an Oklahoma stage wearing a full cowboy outfit, firing a pair of six shooters in the air. "Howdy," I said to the crowd, "I'm Sheriff Hillary," I received the biggest applause of my whole career.

>"If there's one thing I hate," I announced, "it's varmints. And the worst varmints of all are cattle rustlers. make me your president and I'll put a bullet between the eyes of every rustler in this state." For emphasis, I bit a chunk out of a hunk of beef.

>The crowd roared. They loved it. A chant started: "Death to rustlers! Death to rustlers!" Then a scuffle broke out in the front row. Three men dressed in denim tackled and hogtied a small, weasely-looking fellow. They dragged him up on stage.

>"Ms. Clinton," one man said, "this fella here is a rustler. He stole three of my prize cows last spring. If you kill him right now, everyone in this room will vote for you." The crowd began a new chant: "Blood! Blood! Blood!"

>The bound man pleaded with me. "Yes, I stole those cows," he said, "but I only did it because my family was starving. Please, spare me. I'll never rustle again." My life and career have been defined by hard choices. This was perhaps the hardest choice of all. My phone buzzed. A text from Robby. It read, "The Algorithm says: the rustler dies." "I'm sorry," I told the man as I raised a pistol. "It's not me. It's the Algorithm."

>I squeezed the trigger.

>I've consulted the Algorithm
Holy shit no wonder they lost hahahahahahaha

Literally everyone was wrong when they said Hillary hada 99% chance of winning? I think they'd know!

I didn't realize Trump was a refugee from the DC multiverse

toppo keku

>There is people on this planet so possessed by their hate for trump that they believe this book is true

The stupidity of people is the reason I don't believe in god

Well thats just a failed premise. God abandoned man because he realized we are retards essentially. Someone knew this thousands of years ago already.

I wish this was real