So, what did she see in Roger? There has to be much funnier and much better looking guys in Toon Town

So, what did she see in Roger? There has to be much funnier and much better looking guys in Toon Town.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vRezTJOoJi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She literally answered that question directly in the movie.

And who do you assume would be funnier?

he funny and hung like a horse

>Missing the point entirely

Nope, as main character type and a mixture of different funny guys in design, is the most funny.

he made her laugh. Don't underestimate having a great sense of humor.

Also, she was just drawn that way, I'm sure physical appearance doesn't matter to toons because they have no control over it.

So, what did he see in Jessica? She is a boring, human-looking female with FIVE fingers. There has to be much funnier and much better looking girl in Toon Town

You know. This is actually a good question.

Jessica is pretty hot (impossibly so) by human standards, but toons are more attracted to characters that are funny and the funnier you are the more likely you are of getting laid. But Jessica wasn't particularly funny in any of the scenes she was involved. So what gives?

Love, mang.

he made her laugh. having a great sense of humor can go a long way with a woman. not to mention toons are sorta different in that they're drawn that way for one reason or another

I wanna sniff her ass

She has a nice personality I guess? Roger doesn't seem to be the kind that cares about looks

BBBBBBTTTRRBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITTTPTPTPPTPTPTPTTPPTPTPTPTAATATATATATATATATATATATWATAAAA....Ssss......tititi...

Does this means that it is more likely that Tweety had more toon sex than Jessica?

Yes.

Maybe they got to know eachother from working together so much

In the book they cannot stand each other anymore.

In the book she was literally brainwashed

Man, that was a nightmare Jessica had.

The book isn't canon.

The writer of the original book was so impressed by the movie he wrote a sequel novel to it rather than his own story.

Nobody cares about the book.

Yeah, even Betty Boop said what a lucky girl she is.

By Toon standards HE'S the sex bomb and she's just some average run-of-the-mill bitpart girl.

I don't get it. Isn't she supposed to be badly drawn?

Also what's stopping roger rabbit from finding a sexy kemonomimi and dump jessica rabbit?
SURELY THERE ARE BETTER DRAWN WIMMIN IN TOON TOWN

ur mother is badly drawn

He was a cuck who wouldn't object to her playing patty-cake with her bull

She's not illustrated badly, she's drawn "bad" as in 1940's 'bad,' e.g., cool, sexy, dangerous, etc. It's a double entendre.

He could probably get any toon he wanted, but he loves her, and her looks (or lack thereof, by toon standards) aren't important to him. Think of people like Hugh Jackman or Cate Blanchett, who are super attractive in the classical sense, but have spouses who aren't anywhere near their 'league' visually.

>kemonomimi

Jap Filth. Those are not even funny. Hell, I bet toons consider them disgusting and ugly as sin for being so goddamn unfunny.

>kemonomimi
Kill yourself

Because Roger is a beta self insert who IS LE FUNNY AND MADE HER LAUGH.

Basically in real life she would ignore him.

Who hurt you my sweet child?

I wonder if toons are weirded out by other toons that are animated to different standards. A classic WB or Disney cartoon hanging out with an anime character might be disturbed by the jerkier animation and lack of lip synching. The only western toons willing to date anime characters are probably Hanna Barbera characters and other toons from the 60s and 70s.

There's nothing beta about Roger. He goes for it. He can't stop himself from going for it.

So he's like the anti-Alan Moore?

I want to see Jessica get raped by a fish

>h anime characters are hated and avoided for being utterly unfunny.
>They hate themselves for having to appear in adult shit that deep down, they don't even enjoy. At least a few of them have Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse as their husbandos and wish they could talk to them but they know that they would be disgusted with them
>Anime characters follow the old Japanese tradition of suicide more often than the very Japanese people that created them, because no sane toon would date them (they are unfunny therefore disgusting and ugly as sin).
>Even fucking Gumball get's more action than any of the bishonens.
>Panty and Stoking are among the EXTREMELY few anime characters that have luck dating and consider themselves lucky for that.

Man, being an anime character in that universe suck.

I can't tell you how many times I saw someone in the 8-10 range go for a fat, sweaty blob of a man who wasn't particularly great physically. Or else some skinny beanpole who looks like you stuck a t-shirt on an old mop.

It really does work that way a lot of the time.

>By Toon standards HE'S the sex bomb and she's just some average run-of-the-mill bitpart girl

If cartoons come into existence by being drawn, hot female cartoons would be so common it would be unbearable, and the cute, interesting "waifubait" would dominate

That's stupid, anime characters would have a different culture than american cartoons, and would date amongst themselves.

Rabbit libido.

I know what you mean but those who genuinely are social enough to match a girl's sense of humor probably aren't that beta cringe you're thinking of

>Said by generic bishonen number 25 as he shed tears of despair

Face it. Anime is unfunny shit.

He made her laugh

>date amongst themselves

And live a boring unfunny life? No, thank you.

>Anime characters
>Needing to be funny
I mean, I thought their main draw was how over-the-top they were, where a battlefield and a goddamn basketball game had the same amount of "the stakes are high" kind of deal. This begs the question as to how characters from the Jojo universe would be looked at?

They would be solid 7's. Like Panty and Stocking, they can be pretty funny.

>Joseph Joestar
>Not a solid 9
But he IS funny, pal. I'm also pretty sure he did everything a cartoon character would've done if they were thrown into jojo land.

>Anime characters are to toons what elephantiasis is to humans

Lol

Ok. You got me with that one. Solid 9.

Because male toons are susceptible to Red Hot Ridinghood types screwing with their libidos and turning them into howling, slack jawed, drooling messes.

Look at the Warner Bros. for example.

Hell, even Minerva went crazy for the werewolf.

>Marvel heroes getting hamfisted feminist heroines that blame them all for their own problems
>End up completely mesmerized by waifubait characters to the point where animu grills are fought multidimensional wars over
>Even fucking Darkseid wants a harem of five different-hued waifus

I can see this happening. Comic books are not tied to toon rules and mangas wouldnt either.

Fucking Superman fighting over a cute nice girl that actually respect him (one of those super cute yamato nadeshiko) with all he got while Carold Danvers, Whor and Wonder Woman scream at them to stop it and check their priviliges. It would be hilarious.

You know what? Fuck it, i'm gonna write this shit. I just need a proto couple. Which animu waifu would be good for Superman? Cause that's how its going to start.

>generic anime girl #349
>"waifubait"

Superman was essentially a harem romance for much of the Silver Age, what with tsundere Lois and childhood friend Lana. You even have your magical girlfriend type with Lori. All the pieces are there, it's just where to slot in the "actors."

After a through search I feel like Boku no Hero Academia waifus are what you are looking senpai, the problem with that franchise it that it might very well have an overabundance of said "waifus" and "husbands".

You really don't know what a waifubait is, don't you?

Mmm. Ok, this might be harder than I realized. Superman is still somewhat in character, he will not go after high school girls (no, fuck you Byrne)... shit, I need a good nice girl that could be a direct antithesis to the feminist cunts that blame him (and the others) for all their issues. Songbird and other Marvel heroines might be the leader of the faction that leads the angry heroines (not sure if I might add WW to this faction).

After Superman get's it on with his qt 3.14 waifu, then the snowball turns into an avalanche and all the desperate and super thirsty for respect Marvel heroes go to war with the multiverse itself to get one.

>This begs the question as to how characters from the Jojo universe would be looked at?
I don't know but here is Jotaro's waifu.

Who would Batman end up with? A yandere?

That would be interesting. She commits mass crime and other activities all to get Batman's attention and thinks its love. She'll kill all other villains so Batman will come only after her.

I want a Toontown vs Animecity movie now.

Heck, if you want to rank up on irony points then wait for some time and then watch Dragon Ball Super because Caulifla (A saiyan from another universe) might very well end up being an alternate version of Goku. Just think about it, Supers ending up with a sweet genki tomboy. If by what spoilers lend me to believe, she'd probably be all over Superman's big, juicy and gentlemanly powerlevels.

Just imagine

youtu.be/vRezTJOoJi0

There probably would be "the Asian district" that would be the equivalent of a Chinatown. And you'd have people like the Scooby Doo cast who are from there but can "pass" as regular toons.

The same way physical appearence doesn't matter to us because we had no control over it?

Oh shit. I wanna see it now.

Yes, but he made her laugh.

Nah, they'd be more upset that they don't get more human and ground moments like those movie stars in Ghibli films. Instead they have to drudge through the same shit that every other tv listed anime character has to go through.

There are a few that break the mold and venture into film and enjoy the status. Plus there are the few that benefited from OVAs with higher budgets resulting in them being far more animated and appreciated by humans.

Then there are those that wish they remained in the manga, rather than be an anime character.

THat's the best ass I've ever seen

fuck

>baking a "carrot cake" is their safe word

Nigga a sittup will get rid of my gut.
It won't for a toon.

And a toon can take a bicycle pump to enlarge his penis.
I can't.

>In
>FUCKING
>Plying

They'd be happy that they aren't a side-character from the comicverse considering how easily you can turn into evil/black/woman/etc or just appear for one issue and your career is over just like that. At least with manga and anime there's plenty of jobs for even the blandest of MCs, try finding job while you are Red Skull in current year. >Inb4 he ends up applying in a position for manga

>hentai characters sick of the life who just want to do more respected roles
>"purehearted waifu" characters sick of the pressure who wish they could cut loose and just do hentai stuff

Nah, the paycheck of cape comics are just bigger. So much they start actually importing the scenario to their medium (and then you get stuff like My Hero Academy).

>both wish they were animated with more attention and craft regardless of role, looking at Western Golden Animation

>At least with manga and anime there's plenty of jobs for even the blandest of MCs
Or, 99.9% of those MCs are all played by the same actor. He is the richest and most prolific actor this side of the tracks.

So what are CGI cartoons? Hybrids?

And EVERYONE hates that bastard.

>develops schizophrenia from having to switch out wigs, roles, and voice tones all the time
>breaks when he has to play as a trap and suck dick

>the paycheck of cape comics are just bigger
Movies don't count, pal. And let's say for a moment comics do get a hefty amount as a salary, there's still plenty of jobs compared to like only a select few being able to get their own comics at the time. The sheer number of jobs in animeland is probably why so many have decided to opt for a carreer in chinatown.
Pic related

Whenever work is done, everyone (especially the waifus) make a point of not interacting with him on a personal level. When he goes home, all he has to keep him company is his money and a friendly 'Mon type creature that seems to genuinely believe it is a dog.

God in animeland, a chtulu-like entity in cartoon town.

Oh boy! Listen here, weeb. Last time an anime had as much cultural impact as a quarter of the shield of Superman or Batman, they were barely getting over the nukes.

A single flash of the super briefs would make more money in a second than all the season of Attack On Titan together.

Oh shut the fuck up.

This was going to be answered in the prequel that was cancelled.

Jessica was a child star under the thumb of her domineering mother who forced her to repeat her act well into adulthood, when her outfit qent from cute to ill fitting and the lyrics gained a horrible doubke entendre. She exposed herself every day for leering perverts and was miserable .

Roger was a stagehand whose antics made her laugh for the first time since her childhood. He gave her the confidence to tell her mom to fuck off and go her own way.

source on this?

I'm not talking about cultural impact, nor how good is one compared to the other. I'm simply stating the fact that Japs don't have a BIG 2 that clog the market with their stuff and everybody is basically able to write whatever the fuck they want. Ergo why manga/anime people wouldn't have problems finding jobs in their respective fields than, say, a comic book character without having to restrict themselves to CURRENT YEAR bullshit and/or a heavy feminist agenda.

Really, where did you even get the idea that I implied one was better than the other?

>having to switch out wigs, roles, and voice tones all the time
I think everyone else has to do that, but all he has to do between roles is take fake glasses on and off, and occasionally put in contacts. In fact, he's so typecast he is not allowed to change up his voice even a little, and the one time he tried he got an earful from the director for wasting time.

That's why everyone hates him. They seem him as lazy, overpaid, and undeserving of his massive success, when in reality he's just as baffled as everyone else and is just doing as he's told.

Not the first time Vegeta's been humiliated by a robot.

Having the big 2 pretty much IS the reason they would make more money! They fill the market with their images, the percentage used on merchandise, public appearances, usage of their brands or faces and acting roles would make great banking for the characters if they were real. Even the cheapest contract on Earth would allow them to enjoy a percentage of those earnings, meaning that in a saturated market with their stuff, the amount of money they could make would be outstanding.

Hotness in the toon world is determined by popularity. Roger's basically his universe's equivalent to a Bugs or a Mickey, so he's basically the Brad Pitt of toon-dom. Jessica has to entertain human dudes to support herself, so she's the one who's lucky to be hanging onto Roger.

And that is killing him on the inside.

That poor bastard.

What does sex with a toon feel like?

Dude I'm not talking about "who earns more" but rather "how many jobs there are for individuals". Superman is probably earning ten times what Goku is and probably has more contracts, merchandize and a bigger legacy than him. But Goku's salary, while smaller, is probably pretty common and average and there being more jobs open for even the blandest of MC with no real talent but can still get a stable job that can feed him and pay his bills, while those like Superman and Batman and the whole troop are basically the faces of the industry while say, the unpopular characters like Static Shock and a lot of Marvel characters are begging on the streets, with tons of feminist characters' careers crashing and burning in like, two issues.

Stick your dick in an ink container.

It feels funny.

Delete this

t.fat fuck

>"how many jobs there are for individuals"

And that is a different subject. Matter of fact, Capes would make more money based on oversaturation. Companies would flock to that model if they could and the creation of shows such as Tiger and Bunny could be interpreted as Japanese Animation companies trying to earn money from that system.

Other than that, yes... average joe's would not be able to get that much jobs, but others (high profile ones) would run like crazy into that model over the potential of earning a crap load.

Paper cuts abound

Wasn't that the point I was making in the first place? Nobody is going to argue that the stars of cape comics are probably out-earning anything mangaland can push, but the sheer amount of jobs for even the blandest and most average bishounen compared to the very limited jobs for comic heroes was the point of pic related . The closest comparison I can make right now of their situation, to make myself clearer, would be akin to Hollywood stars VS Youtubers.

But the point remains. Capes would make more money. That was my initial point based on both, over saturation and cultural impact.