TRIAL BY STONE!

TRIAL BY STONE!

I'm interested to see where they're going to go with the TV series.
Netflix has an overall good track record.

>TRIAL BYYYY STOOOOOOOOOOONNNE

>Shill Nye
>EY YO WHITE BOI
>good track record
>LOL DRUMRPGHBTGHT
>good track record

Should've given Bill Nye Trail by Stone.

I haven't seen Dark Crystal in a really long time but I remember liking it. It was definitely unique, nothing else like it before or since.

Where there supposed to be more Skeksis besides the handful that appeared in the movie?They and the mystics are two seperate races, but we hardly saw any of them. It must've been because of technical limitations in how many of the puppets they could make.

no, that was the point, the Skeksis were a dying race and every skeksis that died was irreplaceable

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The film straight up says 'Now there are only ten'.

IIRC there were only twenty to start with.

>"mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm"

The only Netflix exclusives I've liked are Daredevil, Voltron, Buddy Thunderstruck, and Troll Hunters.

Still, the animatronics alone have me hyped for this.

Anyone else reading the sequel to The Dark Crystal?

Haven't read the 3rd issue yet but bought it. First two were pretty good. I like how the artist made sure to draw everyone like they're still muppets.

>The power of the Three Crystals is ended. The time has come... for the dominion of the Gelflings.

No they were always just about 20 or so tops.
Original species came to the planet to use the crystal to separate their light and dark selves (creating the Skeksis and mystics).

I still need to finish reading the prequel comics.

Aww shit trial by stone.

They're gonna make a Dark Crystal TV series?

Henson Works still part of the puppet production?

Yes, and they are still using puppets and animatronics aswell. We dont know enough about it yet to see how they'll inevitably fuck it up though
>MMMMM THE 2 GENDERS MUST SEPERATE INTO A MILLION MMMM

>HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
What did he mean by this?

If worst comes to worst we'll ignore it like the manga series and enjoy the comics of recent.

Lets hope it doesnt come to that