Zoey Gallagher is the Meanest Girl in the Second Grade

What was her problem?

youtu.be/QFWfFCmjH_s

>canadian cartoon girls
Fuck off huemonkey

SHE DIDN'T CONSENT TO THAT HUG AT THE END FUCKING RAPE CULTURE REEEEE

She's kind of adorable.

...wait, why is a educational foundation encouraging immoral behavior?

>first two minutes
I'm shipping Zoe and the Shrimp, no one can stop me
>ends
CANNON

Is this based on something, or just a stand-alone short?

Cool hairstyle

Thats not even the right slur for a maplenigger

Big girl and small boy is pure though.

Nah man you saw that face at the end? She knows exactly what(who) she's gonna do

She liked it, but he didn't get her consent first.

Damn she's a hottie.

That's pretty lewd, user

This is cute, I like it.

This voice acting is truly phenomenal.

I for one welcome our new blue haired Heloise look-alike overlords.

That's hair look likes a scorpion.

We can make this into a Sup Forums meme

>somehow

>Highschool

Shits like I carly had unconsensual sex with Billy & Mandy, Dan vs, wayside, and a dash of Invader Zim for extra meme-ability

>Zoey
Has become the terror of the school, basically fucking with everyone for no reason at, all the teachers are to scared or don't have solid proof to get her expelled and every time they come close shenanigans that led up to it cause them too loose evidence

>Jeffrey
Hopelessly in love with Zoey in natural cuck boi fashion, usually helps her in her quest to ruin everyone's lives, a pawn that Zoey uses expertly for evil shenanigans

>she still calls him shrimp

>Mr. Gisterbomb
Main antagonist to Zoey, having been put as Zoey teacher for years now, cause hes the only one who can handle her bullshit, and also acts like the Mr. Sweeney to Jeffrey's boy meets world schtick

>David
He's gay

>Amber and Amanda
Their gay too.

Rate,revise,hate

>Teacher trusts trouble maker with new kid
Isn't that risky?

Risky no, 100% guaranteed to break the new kid in at least 2 ways, yes.

The reason she is so angry is because she has always internalized her problems, often to her detriment. This is especially true ever since her parents died and she came to live with me, her uncle. Knowing this I've decided to take full advantage of the situation and started having my way with her. I tried to make it a game at first but she started acting out at school so I started using it as punishment just before bedtime. I noticed she's starting to like it which makes her boil with rage and shame. Soon she'll break. Very soon.

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for waifus, aren't we.

Nah, she's a qt. But feel free to post some of your superior waifus so I can giggle at your taste.

Is there some other alternate universe Sup Forums that DOESN'T regularly scrape the bottom of the barrel?

Its a universe that has the best waifus all the time. Or one that don't have autists who waifu.