Thanks to Disney and Sony, you'll never see this in your lifetime

How does that make you feel?

nu-Spider Man is such a fag holy shit.

Carnage would be an awful idea considering how Venom wasn't even done that well in the first place

Spider-man 4 wasn't going to have Carnage, it was going to have Vulture and Black-Cat

Spider-Man 4 sounded terrible

Neutral I suppose. Never really cared all that much about the Spiderman movies.

Also, Homecoming is the most enjoyable marvel movie in fucking forever since it actually feels a bit like a superhero film.

Homecoming was fine but doesn't compare to the first two Raimi movies.

Don't get me wrong it's still pretty mediocre and lame compared to proper movies. It's just good for a MCU movie.

SM3 was a big "fuck you" to Sony and Avi Arad and all those filthy kikes Raimi had to appease. It was a good joke and a pretty entertaining movie if you were in on it, but not even the biggest defenders can deny it's sloppy as hell. The writing and characterization (where SM2 shined) specifically. Raimi deliberately skimmed over and harshly treated things he obviously never wanted in the film but was still consequently forced to remove or restructure scenes he genuinely did want.

SM4 would have continued down that route but with a much meaner and more cynical bent. Raimi was already sick of that shit by the third film, the fourth would have been him actively trying to destroy the franchise with no regard for structure or tonal consistency. And not in a fun or goofy way, but an angry and frustrated one.

Admittedly it would have been more fun to watch than fucking TASM, but it would have been very very bad, make no mistake.

Why did he do it? Because they forced him to have Vernon in the movie?

I'm your new Mary Jane and you better like it, cis shitlord

>How does that make you feel?
perfectly fine knowing that i loved the homecoming reboot and I am looking forward to Homecoming's sequels

He just wanted a single villain focus like SM2, with Sandman, so he could flesh him out and make him a genuinely tragic character. Sony forced him to include Green Goblin 2, the black suit, Gwen Stacy, and Venom. All that led to the absolute clusterfuck of a climax and terrible final scene. And also Thomas Haden Church getting the shaft and his character being relegated to a miniboss.

Only the second one. First movie was ass and anyone watching it again will see why it doesn't hold up.

Pretty good t b h, McGuire and Dunst were both awful in 3.

Fuck off Tom.
Nobody likes you.

I'd rather see the amazing spiderman 3.

But user Spiderman 1 is better than 2

Tbh I enjoyed Venom's portrayal in Spider-Man 3, it was realistic, cool-looking and quite memorable. And I don't think the buff design would have been appropriate to the movie.

You got a full trilogy, what the fuck are you whining about?

I feel like ending it

Sad.

I want to kill even more niggers now.