Why do Rick & Morty fans think it’s ok to rape people if you have a high iq?

Why do Rick & Morty fans think it’s ok to rape people if you have a high iq?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_au/article/paqkxy/how-real-life-jedi-became-the-bronies-of-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do male feminists always turn out to be creepers and sexual offenders?

they think its funny because they are also extremely dark and twisted

Dan Harmon is a rat

they know first hand how women needed to be treated equally, because in their own minds they can only think of women below them on their knees

Quick rundown any1?

What did he do? I found some clickbait article where he groveled and asked what he did but all she replied with was a 'you KNOW what you did!' and some vague explanation of it being after the first episode of some show.

I'm guessing he asked her on a date or something equally creepy.

I’m sure it was nothing but the both of them sounded like absolute faggots

I'm sure there's a number of ways of drooping your eyelids (implying higher moral ground than your interlocutor) and explaining why using any or all of the usual building blocks, including There's No God Morty LMAO

I"M PICKLE RICK!!! BITCH!!!

when you notice all the nu-males who cling to women are rapists it makes sense why they think we all are. Jesus christ i wonder if they will get rid of rick and morty now.

This

When he was running community he asked for the number of one of the female writers.

It's okay to rape people if you can get them a career boost in a lucrative, influential industry
that goes hand in hand with special privileges, like being able to rape whoever you want.

the same reason certain star wars fans call themselves Sith Lords and fuck other peoples' wives.

vice.com/en_au/article/paqkxy/how-real-life-jedi-became-the-bronies-of-2018

He looked in the general direction of a woman

Really sick shit.

that's really tough question
I mean they are feminists after all and you'd expect them just this attitude makes them a perfect and wonderful human being
I have no idea how cucked beta males who lack any sense and traits of masculinity would try to advocate giving more power to women and pretend they support women no matter how they behave
really tough question user

Holy fuck, end his career immediately.

Women should just get covered up to avoid these tragedies.

Beware the male feminist.
When a feminist says all men are chauvinist pigs, rapists, abusers.
The ordinary man thinks NO WTF are you talking about.
The Male feminist thinks yeah that seems about right. Because he himself does all those things. He joins feminism to either redeem/or hide his crimes.
But he never changes and sooner or later he goes back to abusing woman.

He showed them his Pickle Rick