Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Lucy's become an apathetic pussy

Paulo fucks their date up for his desire for Daisy or Lucy fucks it up for wanting Mike?

TAKING ALL BETS

both

Mm.

I put my money on both in the most hammy way that Tae seems to have mastered ever since der untergang.

Aaa huge head

the comic

since there going to the carnival anyone want to guess there gonna be a part where lucy sees herself in a funhouse hall of mirrors and one mirror shows how she feels on the inside ?

Maybe someone will tell about Paulo and Rachel shenanigans.

I know Lucy needs to be brought up to speed for plot reasons, but couldn't Taeshi have done this better? Like the last two pages this conversation could have took place to speed this up.

Look at Paulo's hand in the second frame.

>bagman will let taeshi do anything expediently at the expense of precious artificial elongation for sake of $$$

>Life really sucked without you

Tried to look for what you meant, but instead noticed there's still inconsistent head sizes instead.

Just compare 2nd panel to the last one.

Worst is, last panel seems somewhat OK compared to the usual diarrhea

hands don't look like that
come to think of it, look at his right hand (mostly hidden by his giant head)
yet more evidence that taeshi needs to work on fundamental drawing skills

Here's to hoping Paulo eventually reconciles with Abbey. Mothers are brought up, Paulo mentions how his has been gone since he was like 5. Maybe Abbey loses some rage points and makes an offhand comment about that being why Paulo can't settle with one girl but always wants love.

Here's to hoping Mike finally doing some introspection and dumping Sandy or gets dumped by a tired Sandy that can't be bothered.

Here's to hoping Augustus' Alejandro dealings involving the plot for revenge being found out by the group. Bonus points if it's because of Mike's sharp ears.

Here's to hoping Taeshi can pull off good writing like she's done a few times before.

But we all know that none of this is going to happen, at least not for a long long time. Because that decade old cat melodrama still brings in the cash.

Do not let go of your rage Lucy! Maintain your hate boner! Strike down Mike now before he has a chance to recover!

this fucking hurts.

all that shit that happened, all tossed in the trash to push the plot forward in one of the worst ways possible. yes they were sad and all, but it's like all the good moments and happiness meant nothing, all for the sake of Lucy pandering.

Her sudden change of emotions weirds me out. She is drawn overly happy and surprised, then annoyed, then deadpan. It might be a minor complain but it doesn't feel natural.

And I somehow feel the next page will be stupid.

Ugh I hate Paulo. Guy banged the whole school already but everytime he comes wth that "one true love" bullshit. Just admit you are a manwhore already Paulo.

t. someone who the nice guy didn't choose

The irony is that if you go back some, Paulo and Abbey were actually getting along at some point and it stayed like that for a while. it wasn't until the Paulo retcon (3rd? 4rth?) and the forced Daisy shit that they went back to hating each other, which is pure garbage.

but yes, i think a discussion/conversation with Abbey might be the perfect opportunity to bring up Paulo's mother.

as for Mike, i think Sandy is the one who's gonna break up, what i want to know is if it's gonna be straightforward and she just doesn't like Mike anymore, or out of piled up stress and then she'll be miserable but hide it to sorta "let him go", which could lead to him chasing her if he notices what's going on.

Augustus' thing is surely gonna surface sometime soon, and it's most likely gonna rope Lucy in. possibly the next drama bomb if Daisy's birthday turns out all right.

I hate how little there is to do with the recent pages.
Oh and here's the blu-ray 1080p 60fps re-edits of my most recent saga. Good times. Stand by, 1/5

2/5

Vero can't into realistic emotions anymore, just remember the "Paulo questions his sexuality" chapter.

Abbey plz

3/5

4/5

>soon
>comic won't end for FOUR (READ, 4) YEARS
oh you poor soul

5/5
Hopefully soon the pages will be a bit more workable, but till then, it's been nice seeing you guys again.

same here. feels like she's transitioning between emotional states way too fast.
it's probably her forcing herself to be apathetic and cold whenever she hears anything related to Mike. sheeither still feels something for him or at least doesn't trully want to hate him forever, but doesn't want to admit it so it holds her back from being genuine.

actually, 3 since the supposed deadline is 2020.
and considering the pace at which the story is moving, 3 years is really not much in terms of meaningful development.

Paulo is a retard for passing this up.

One for Lucy fucks it up with her increasingly obvious disinterest and subsequent flipout when Paulo pushes about it.

If you seriously hate Mike this much, you should WANT him to end up with that parasite Lucy. She's a leech who drains all of the energy from everyone else and contributes nothing to the group besides tits and ass.

This is a new level of autism.

Paulo is fucking up their date by being overly affectionate and saying how "important she is" which she realizes is him compensating because they're worried she'll try to An Hero again.

>she sucked his cock any time he wanted

what a fag

And the vast majority of her fans will praise them for it and not call them out while the minority (us I guess) gets ignored with our brutally honest facts. Such is the suffering of being on Sup Forums.

She's getting mopey because she realizes that Mike + everyone missed her when she selfishly tried to die over literally nothing. Rather self aware for the retarded midget.

This is also why she's going to go for Mike in the end btw.

yup, all we can honestly do is hope. hope that Tae either grows some courage and steps outside her bubble, or hope that despite her environment, she actually has a decent story planned and won't do all the retarded, predictable shit we think she's going for and is just falseflagging us before the tweests.

it'll probably get better whenever lucy (taeshi) breaks it off with paulo (suitcase) for her true love, mike (jamal)

30 minutes until round 2, faggots.

No raincheck this time, we doing this at 3 pm est and nothing can stop me

>implying suitcase ever had even an inch of Paulo's charm
nah. he might have fucked up with chicks in his life, but he ain't no hot somali, that's for sure.

wtf are you going on about?

It's a meme one random user is pushing for some reason.

>new level
Really? Are you sure about that?

Yes

inb4 he rainchecks the date

What will you do when the credits finally roll?

Huge Handbag did root out and ridicule anyone who didn't share their "one and true" viewpoint at any given opportunity.

go on to the next semi-decent or decent-at-some-point comic or story out there that actually has a chance of ever being finished and continue torturing myself.

youre posting that in a thread full of autists

Wonder if anyone else can top Taeshi's level of squandering talent for quick cash and ruining their life's work while being in denial about it.

Sorry, I was b& until 3:06.
Here we go, guys.
Round 2

You mean someone like Tat Ishida?

dude. Tae's small time, you gotta remember we have pros, hell we have people in Hollywood who do that.

I took my love,

I can't fucking wait!

took it down

I climbed a mountain

and I turned around

And I saw my reflection

in the snow-covered hills

Song name

'Til the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky,

what is love?

Can the child within my heart

c-c-c-combo breakaaaaa

rise above?

Can I sail through the changing

Thankfully most of the time those bombs or is later revealed to be money laundering schemes

ocean tides?

Can I handle the seasons

of my life?

Well, I've been

afraid of

changing

Landslide by stevie nicks

'Cause I've built my life around you

But time made you bolder

Even children get older

And I'm getting older too

Twangy twang guitar solo intermission

> when it takes longer to post content than it takes to come up with it

maybe do a youtube slideshow so you stop cluttering threads.

Well, I've been

afraid of

Landslide by Stevie Nicks

You start saying shit like that and someone's going to take it as a challenge. Just look at this tread now.

changing

'Cause I've built my life

you're a legend

around you

But time made you bolder

Here's to the great god of mirth for inventing whiskey, so the Irish would never rule the world.

Even children get older

And I'm getting older too

Oh, I'm getting older too

I take my love,