Which is the best book, Sup Forums? I just read all issues of Champions...

Which is the best book, Sup Forums? I just read all issues of Champions. I liked how light the book feels and how the characters interact with each other without losing their personalities (that has been a problem within most of Marvel's team books Should I read Teen Titans too?
No Company Warâ„¢ intended.

I've ironically read most of Champions and I think it's a terrible comic.
Haven't read Teen Titans, but there's no way it could be worse.

le ironic consumer

>without losing their personalities
Viv Vision and Chulk were butchered here. So was Gwenpool. I dont read the others solo books but I'd wager they were too based on the trend.

I think that's the only way Sup Forums is reading it.

>I liked how light the book feels and how the characters interact with each other without losing their personalities
bait

He's only a consumer if he pays for it.

Teen Titans is better but still not very good.

Why are Starfire, Beastboy, and Raven still in the Teen Titans? Thought the idea of the TT was to have a rotating cast of currently young heroes.

Teen Titans

Starfire's no longer on the Outlaws and Raven and Beast Boy are pretty much locked to the Titans.

Teen Titans. The issues with King Shark were great. Art is wonky. Goliath is great. Beast Boy is great. Even Aqualad was neat.

Champions tries too hard. Waid writes the sweet Kampala like an annoying bitch. Cho looks like an old man. And the "issues" they face are dumb and handled poorly. And the whole premise doesn't fit with their actions. It has a good team but needs a new writer and artist.

I'd lean towards Teen Titans. Allow I prefer Super Sons overall out of the young team books.

Because when Dr. Manhattan took 10 years from everybody in the N52 he gave Beast Boy and Raven 10 extra years.

Just read Super Sons instead. It's really much better.

>The Hulk, Spider-Man, Nova, Cyclops, Vision

ONLY Marvel could make that boring,

Four of the guys you listed were already boring as shit before Champions started.

Lol.
>he thinks champions w was good.
Your taste is shit, so I'm assuming you'd probably like anything. Your lucky user, there's no such thing as piss poor writing for you. I'd say read whatever you want.

Sauce of the gif?

For the university

Witcher 1 with HD nude resoluton Skyrim mods

>Champions
>liked
Pick one.

This honestly seems like such a no brainer question that I have to wonder if it's actually fairly clever bait.

Technically Damien kidnapped them and they just stuck around to humor him.
Age wise BB and Raven are still kids and Starfire is more like the babysitter

So your telling me the Teen Titans, a bunch of hormonal teens have a sexually liberated babe as a babysitter.

Why isn't the book just about melo-drama relating to all the guys wanna bang starfire?

Because:
Beastboy is stupid
Raven and Black Wally is a thing because why not
Blaqualad is gay
And Damien has a thing for blondes and looks at Starfire and Dick as surrogate parents

Is you want melodrama, read Titans

she looks like kristen stewart

>without losing their personalities
>turns Viv into a cold robot
Fuck off retard

Neither are any good but TT is a lot more bearable.

>I liked how light the book feels and how the characters interact with each other without losing their personalities
What?, Pretty much everyone sans maybe Nova acts out of character.

>2010s teen hero comics
Into the incinerator they go

Teen Titans is just a boring book. Champions is absolute shit