The Last Jenny

IT'S UP! FULL MOUSE POWER ONLINE! MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL ENGAGED!
youtube.com/watch?v=JpoUN_A12Eg

Everyone join in to laugh this lanyard chasing hack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

More importantly check out these dubs

Literally who?

FETAL

ALCOHOL

BUY ME PORGS NOW

>shills doing damage control
>AGAIN
It's reaching cringe levels fast

You said you'd stop. You said you were going to stop spamming this girl. I'm going to give you 48 hours to cease all Jennyposting, and then I'm going to have to make your worst nightmare a reality.

I have no interest in this girl, she's a 6 on her best day, but I will meet her, I will charm her, and I will fuck her on the first date. I won't post any of her nudes or fuck vids, but I will appear one day in a video with her. Your delight will turn to horror as you wonder if the guy in her video is her boyfriend, you'll be able to tell from the embarrassed expressions on her face that they've fucked, and then with a little nudge she'll tell the audience the guy is in fact her boyfriend. I won't make her say anything disgusting, but she will say a few things that make it abundantly clear we fucked. I'll make a few "jokes" implying what she's like in bed, and one or two implying we're thinking about having kids. You'll never see her as pure again, every time you look at her you'll think of me fucking her. It will consume you, but this won't be the worst of it.

The relationship will continue for months after this, and then one day out of the blue I'll dump her. I won't say anything overly harsh to her, I'll continue to be the perfect charmer I have been the entire relationship. I'll start publicly dating another girl within days, and then it'll happen.

Her videos will stop for a while, she'll miss a few updates. Maybe post something on her patreon about feeling a bit down or under the weather. She'll post a new video but she'll be visibly sad. The joy gone from her eyes.

I don't want to have to do it, but I'm willing to hurt her. I'm willing to hurt her to hurt you. Don't force my hand.

>Sup Forums now hates based jenny

What happened?

Given the movie was more or less exactly targetted at her I don't think it is too surprising if she liked it.

wew lad

She fucked Max Landis to get that Millennial Falcon show on Screen Junkies.

She also did a sponsored video for that horrible Star Wars video game.

Sup Forums loved 2016 Jenny, Sup Forums hated 2017 Jenny/. She fell to the darkside, bruv.

>consumerist whore

Christ.

>Sup Forums now hates based Disney literal employee who makes damage control videos for objectively awful movies
Gee we will never know!

daily reminder she was HONKED

>fetal alcohol syndrome

THE FUCKING MEMES ABOUT SHILLS BEING PIC RELATED WERE TRUE

>the woman with tons of disney merchandise before the film even launched is defending it

imagine my shock

jesus christ these people are the exact embodiment of what RLM shit on in their nerd crew videos

I'd bend her over that porg and fuck her until she was full of imperial jizz.

people with FAS are slow in the head. Jenny is quick and witty and funny.

>all that plastic pop culture trash
Reminder that these people shill for TLJ on Sup Forums everyday

she is a definition of mouthbreather

imagine doggystyling her while her eyes are in that half closed mode and shes drooling on the floor at the same time

>not strapping a dildo onto the porg and dping her

lol this bitch is a Disney parks employee?

back to /pol

Stop spamming this shill cunt.

She literally employed by Disney but she never mentions this in all her look how great Disney are videos she makes 'in her spare time'
She's also a consumerist whore who fucked Max Landis and Andy Signore for a job at Screenjunkies

admittedly sweet bod though

BUY ME A PORG!

shame she sold out

Who is this sperg?

She appears to be a Disneyland management memespouting whore.

Based.

she speaks in a manner of a literal child

>no jenny gf

PORG

I WANNA PORGY PORG. NOW.

she was a cute nerd fantasy making some interesting videos about movies, even if she had sometimes retarded opinions.

Now she has sold out to disney and has become a full-time disney shill

How much does this cunt get paid for shilling like this? It's embarrassing.

>Nerd Crew VERY COOL tshirt
no shit

Judging by the number of thirsty cocksuckers on her Patreon credit roll no less than $2,000 a month.

They literally do with their RLM fandom exactly what disgusts the RLM guys.

Do you think she might fall in love with me, and fuck me, if I give her $1000 a month?

It's fine, just makes me want to hate-fuck her even harder for being such a sell-out now.

I like the new Jenny fine, she has nice legs. Wanna suck on them.

She peaked with her "BB8 Collection" video. All downhill since then.

Probably.

Also, I know you're lurking rn, Jenny.

Enjoy this rare Jenny lads.

The body is GOAT, the face is literally a goat.

She's totally a Sup Forums lurker. You can tell those people who grew up going to Sup Forums. There's a certain flavor to them.

Hey Jenny, I wanna fuck u tbqh

I want to bit that thigh.

Does she still do those con parody vids?

*bite

>milky, meaty thighs
Pure heaven.

She was very vocal about her displeasure of Rogue One when it came out despite already having merch from it. Try again

I want to see more of her feet

Female thighs are REALLY soft / squishy too. And they emanate a strong feminine smell.

I'm always surprised by how great her body actually looks.

best couple

I hate this kike bitch so much.

Very very nice hip / waist ratio. And kind of the ideal leg meatiness.

I always content that girls her size can have the best bodies, when they're at a natural healthiness. They can look petite yet just curvy enough without getting chubby.

>Snoke was lame
She's as deep as a 6 year old child
She's either doign it on purpose for or she's just that dumb. My guess is a mix of the two. Just how she moves with her upprbody and head like a quirky, shy nerd girl makes me fucking cringe
Definitely

Just looking at that pic, I bet you could literally smell her female aroma wafting from those thighs.

Twenty minutes later she was sat on his cock and spinning like a wooden top.

Why is she such a qt? It's devastating.

>She's either doign it on purpose for
Girls definitely hone their cuteness as it gets response from men. I think it's great.

Are those contact lenses?

Y-you too

>ywn be randomly woken at 3am and see this

You can totally get a girl like that, you know.

...before she kills you.

She's so white she's almost translucent.

coalburner

I wonder if Emma Watson fucked J.K. Rowling?

Fuck what a whore. I just thought she was a random YouTuber but I guess her videos are industry biased. What a deceitful cunt.

Stop giving this cunt views this is spamming and should be banned from Sup Forums.

the real deal holyfield

It's Star Wars related.

No it fucking isn't it's E-Celeb spamming trying to get this aborition of a human views. At least post someone attractive or who has original thoughts.

>Jenny isn't attractive

But we don't have your picture.

SHe's quite literally a 5/10 at BEST you are deluding yourself and it shows how desperate you are.

Now you do

Jenny is the new Rose - accept it Sup Forums.

Post more closeups So far I'm leaning towards fakes based on the non-matching spots and her shitskin hair.

Is this Chrischan style autism where this chick gets a hardon from porgs and feels the need to defend TLJ to the death?

That pic didn’t help your argument my dude

it's already banned from Sup Forums but mods and janitors are doing a bad job

Naw we thought she was Sup Forums but it turns out she was a shillout leddit whore. She can go back as far as Sup Forums's concerned.

She's a Tumblr whore.

>tfw you've accidentally accrued a secret Jenny folder

What's your hair regime bro? No homo.

Foot sweat