HERE'S LUKEY

HERE'S LUKEY

NO, NOT THE YOUNGLINGS

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DEXTER'S NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

CALL ME JAR JAR WILL YA? LAUGH AT ME WILL YA? DESTROY THE FRANCHISE OF MY DREAMS BEHIND MY BACK WILL YA? YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD...

GET THAT JEWISH COCKSUCKER

This deserves a synthesis.

Senpai.

TRY AND GET A RESERVERTION AT MOS EISLEY NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD

no titty milk makes master luke something something

is that Beans?

sick photshop skillz my nigga

CHUG MY TITTY MILK BEHIND MY BACK WILL YA?!

Huh?

C H E C K E D

Daring.

Why is he holding two lightsabers?

>but master luke, theres too many of repeating digits

Ben Solo has 800 HP and single lightsaber only does 500 damage, so he needs 2 or single lightsaber has to roll a crit.

BEN THERE'S A GHOST BEHIND YOU I HEARD IT

Anyone got a clearer image of lukes psycho face for this?

Yeah, haven't checked on his career in a while.

Check em

I made a better one

excellent

I SAID NO FAPPING IN THE JEDI TEMPLE

>I live in the shack on a mountain top on the planet of Ahch-To. My name is Luke Skywalker. I'm 64 years old. I don't believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my lips are a bit dehydrated, I'll walk down to the cliffs of my sacred temple island and milk the breasts of my Thala-Siren. I drink the breast milk while doing Force Projecting, I can do a thousand now. After I drink the breast milk, I use a log to jump across the cliffs to get away from a Mary Sue named Rey and mope around that I failed my nephew by trying to literally murder him in the dark, (it runs in the family). Then, suddenly change my mind, and actually train her. Then walk into her trying to have hand sex with my evil nephew. Then tell her we're done training. There is an idea of a Luke Skywalker, some kind of abstraction that existed in the Original Trilogy, but there is no real me in Rian Johnson's Star Wars. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my outraged gaze, and you can shake my robotic hand that I didn't even have in the previous movies, and feel what Rian Johnson considers flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our one dimensional characters are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

WAKEY WAKEY TIME FOR JAKEY

>robotic hand
>Not in previous movies

Pick one

>Have you ever heard Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes? Their early work was a little too Glitz for my taste. But when Mad About Me came out in 1 BBY, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

>Ben, have I ever told you about the Jedi? Their early work was a little too abstract for my tastes, but when Yoda became the head of the council, I think they really came into their own, religiously and spiritually. The writings from the time have a clear, crisp quality, and a pleasant sheen of consummate detachment that really gives your training a big boost.

Luke "the toddler hobbler" Skywalker

Doesn't take much thinking to figure out it's supposed to represent the hand's artificial skin getting worn out and revealing the machinery underneath it.

fuck lmao

Luke "If you're dreaming, I'll stop you sleeping" Skywalker.

Serious question, is there any defence to the fact that he flat out lied the first time he told Rey about it?
>so one night I went into his room to have a chat and he just flipped his shit and burnt down my temple, the fucking wierdo
>I was merely confronting him

This actually really bothered me. It's like they went out of their way to remind everybody that Luke had a robo hand (or more likely, just to wank over their SFX capabilities). But looking at this he had a very realistic looking prosthetic. Now, one could argue that something happened to it, like the covering was destroyed or burned somehow (like when he failed to kill Ben), but that doesn't explain how he had a visible robo hand BEFORE Ben turned on him. Like, it makes sense if you're in exile to not get a replacement, but not if you're in regular contact with the outside world like when he was teaching his students. AND THEN at the very end when he's projecting to face against Ben, he has a glove covering his hand. The fuck wasn't he using that glove before? I get that from a production standpoint it was because it would be too much effort to animate the hand in a wide shot with constant action, but it makes no sense in-universe.

Luke "getting rid of the kid" Skywalker

Because they wanted it for the shots of him taking the lightsaber from Rey and the shot of him flicking on his lightsaber to go full child-murderer on Ben.

That's probably all there is to it.

Jake*

Luke "cutting the smile off the child" Skywalker

It's in a book, and it should be in the movie, but Leia says Luke has very little contact with the outside world when he was teaching his Jedi. She heard from him like once a year.