Captain Marvel Aliens

don't the majority of Marvel aliens align to gender binaries?
Kree, Shi'ar, Badoon, the races from Planet Hulk?

Marvel humans are idiots, this isn't a new development. Especially the crippled the lesbians.

hell, most alien races in the comics are bipedal humanoids, they aren't going out on some weird sexuality limb here when practically every one of 'em is a recolored human.

In other words... evolution favors mirror-image bodies, eyes, intelligence because it works. The same thing for 2-sex species which has independently evolved on earth... I don't even remember the number, multiple times. There is no reason for evolution to do something funky like having 8 genders, it needs just enough to churn the mutation rate, any more than 2 and the costs are more than the benefits.

Stupid throwaway SJW line.

ALL of them do, so far.
Most are barely even any different from humans in fact.

This bitch doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about, the majority of alien races have binary genders, hell the celestials have binary genders. This is almost as bad as Firestar shit talking Iceman for calling and alien baby a he.

She has hidden flamethrowers in her legs that she uses to fry xenos regardless of gender so I'll forgive her.

>I'll forgive garbage writing for completely superficial reasons
Typical marlel reader.

>someone copied a random comment I made during a storytime to shitpost

I feel fulfilled.

Capebooks are really boring with their cosmic scene, even the eternal space gods are mostly just human-like people but really big, or only a head.

Context?

Apparently that is the mould which the Celestials favor.

>Kree,
binary

> Shi'ar,
binary

> Badoon,
binary, though Noh-Varr spoke of alternate-universe Badoon with six sexes

> the races from Planet Hulk?-
The Stone Men from Saturn and the Brood are mono-sex, though their reproductive systems are extremely different

Everybody else was binary, except maybe some plant people?

the Builders, too, it appears(as Shi'ar were evolved by the Gardeners made by the Builders)
...most likely, the builders were modified by the Celestials.

>Everybody else was binary, except maybe some plant people?
Skrulls, Klyntar, and those techno aliens are also not binary.

Skrulls are naturally binary, actually- they CAN change sex, but they are naturally born male or female(and I think it's still unclear if a male-born skrull could change in a female skrull and get pregnant)

Kymellians are binary, as well.

Korbinites, Centaurians, Kree, Xandarians, Shi'ar, Spartans, Badoon all have regular males and females. I'm sure there's plenty more that I haven't mentioned.

>Klyntar
fuck off

That's bullshit though, and it comes from a skrull who was trying to get into a lesbian's rainbow vagina.

The straight white guy from Jersey is going to die right?

It's harder to think of any non-binary alien species in Marvel than binary. Binary really is the default for named species.

Yes.

Maybe she's counting alien bacteria.

Blame Bendis for making it canon.

Xavin explicitly stated that changing sex was no big deal for him; his issue was Karolina getting upset with him changing into a male form. Skrulls have a binary, it's just not a particularly important facet of their culture.

Considering Skrull!Pym was able to knock up Tigra with a genetically human kid, they probably can shapeshift the requisite plumbing.

Badoon are strictly sex-segregated.

Well it's a superficial problem so that makes sense.

You're on a board that will call any piece of media "decent" if it has a cute girl in it.

Aren't brood all female?

Broo of the X-men isn't

He's a filthy mutant.