Superman should fight a giant spider in the next movie

Superman should fight a giant spider in the next movie.

He already did tho, remember the world engine?

No capes. Capes are faggy.

Also POLAR BEARS!!!

>You and me, we're from the streets

And he got his Polar Bears, too.

fuck me I didnt even realize that

>yfw it's John Peter's hand on the Rebirth cover, and every city will have it's own giant spider

I'm surprised Jon Peters isn't producing the new IT adaption.

>Eyes of a FUCKING KILLER.

>I'm Batman, motherfucker

What did he mean by this?

Implying you wouldn't jizz your pants right then and there if that ever happens

so

birthright?

Where were the polar bears? In Man of Steel? I don't remember.

I don't remember exactly, but it's a quick establishing shot with two polar bears up in the Arctic. There's no statues or Brainiac melting them.

>works on a Watchmen remake
>does squid ending
>it's a giant spider

would still be better than the Snyder ending

Between Jon Peters and David Goyer, why does WB continuously use the worst fucking people for their DC adaptations?

Goyer works when you give him a good director.

But how did Jon "Hair Dresser From The Streets" Peters get involved in the first place? This is the guy that though Caddyshack 2 was a good idea.

WB let the rights slip, and Jon Peters bought them.

Who's worse Peters or Canon?

How about we call it the Thanagarian Snarebeast?

I loved that scene in the documentary. It was much nicer to have both Smith and Peters talking and reacting to things.

I can't confirm this but I remember reading that there were talks of doing a Sandman movie in the '90s and Jon Peters got his hands on it and pitched, you guessed it, Morpheus fighting a giant spider.

After the crashed Kryptonian ship with the genesis chamber flys off there's a shot of it hovering in some distant part of the arctic with a polar bear nearby before it transitions into the ship where Jor-El starts talking with Kal.

Maybe he'll finally stop now that we had the World Engine tentacle fight. Though, he did put in the spider to Wild Wild West, so maybe his arachnid fetish will never be satiated.