What animated superhero shows are worth watching...

What animated superhero shows are worth watching? I've been enjoying going through the DC animated films so I figure I should branch out.

Mainly considering BTAS, JL/JLU, Teen Titans, and Green Lantern. Not limited to DC only by any means, they're just the ones I'm most familiar with and I'm under the impression DC has done better animated work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUjG1HSSaGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teen Titans and The Batman (not TAS) are the only ones worth watching. Everything else is overrated.

Spectacular Spider-Man is amazing

this guy is shitposting but both shows are solid

JLU is pretty fun

I honestly think it's better to start with Justice League/Justice League Unlimited and then go back to Batman TAS/Superman TAS.

These two have a lot of wasted episodes that can give a bad impression, especially the first season of Batman.

Batman and Superman Animated Series, Batman Beyond, and Justice League/JLU. Teen Titans isn't actually as good as people make it out to be, take away the nostalgia factor and it doesn't hold up well AT ALL. Spectacular Spider Man is also pretty good despite some questionable plotlines and a half-assed ending

JL definitely appeals to me because of the wider range of characters. I like Batman and all but I'm not sure if I want to watch episode after episode only about him. Does JL do it similarly to Teen Titans where episodes/arcs usually relate to a particular team member? Like, it's a Martian Manhunter episode or whatever? Or is it more villain-focused?

STAS directly sets up everything in JL/JLU and doesn't really have many bad episodes. You can get by without it but the in-universe context mostly goes over your head.

>Does JL do it similarly to Teen Titans where episodes/arcs usually relate to a particular team member?
Yes.

In fact, the Question particular arc made him popular enough to make him return to comics.

Young Justice > Teen Titans

80% of DC cartoons are worth watching
30% of Marvel cartoons are worth watching

>the Question particular arc made him popular enough to make him return to comics.

I don't know if this is really the best tidbit to include considering he was brought back just to kill off

Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Spectacular Spider-man
Superman the Animated Series
Batman the Animated Series
Static Shock
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Wolverine and the X-Men
The Batman
Green Lantern the Animated Series
Batman Beyond

I'm not much of a Green Lantern fan in general but the show was really good.

Honestly this.

I loved Teen Titans back in the day, but watching it recently I've realized my memories are clouded by nostalgia.

Young Justice is a lot better. More characters and better overall story arcs.

I've never seen such shit taste in one thread before.

*chuckles softly at you*

Nice meme.

The Tick

I forgot to add Batman: Brave and the Bold

youtube.com/watch?v=bUjG1HSSaGI

Not shitposting and not memeing.
It's the other shows being clouded by nostalgia.

Beware the Batman was very underrated. It was cut just when it was getting great.

>It was cut just when it was getting great.
Then it's not underrated...? What is this meme?

>use in event of emergancy
>or confederate cyborg attack