Hey guys. Let's all go outside and build a snowman in this great galaxy called the star wars...

Hey guys. Let's all go outside and build a snowman in this great galaxy called the star wars. I sure do hope nobody shoots me from behind while I'm frolicking through the powdery white snow.

the order 66 scenes were kino

but I thought the prequels are flawless now because the evil women and minorities ruined star wars

Why was almost every single Jedi killed so easily

no one is saying that you fag. but that in retrospect, in comparison to the new movies, we are seeing there was a certain quality to the prequels that made them more endearing than they may have seemed earlier.

Jedi need to have a handle on their emotions, and basically enter the zone to be any good at combat.

To be betrayed on an instantaneous whim by the very men you've been fighting alongside for countless battles across the galaxy tripped them up fast enough to not be able to comprehend what was happening, resulting in a lot of confusion and pain.

Jedi a shit

SITH A CUTE

When Star Wars decides a character will die, that character does so quickly. Don't want the runtime dragging on too long and we've got a buttload of politics and drama to cover before the credits roll.

>"EXECUTE ORDER SEXY SITH!"
What did Sheev mean by this?

look at the top of his head!

Aren't jedi supposed to be constantly seeing the future, hence their ability to block blasts and dodge snipers and shit (kyle katarn in jedi outcast, for example)?

>execute order thiccty thicc

Reddit

>assumes everything was created by reddit because he saw it there
hola reddito

This was the only scene in any star wars movie that illicited any emotional response from me, idk why i think its just when he realises he has been betrayed :^(

>implying the “thicc” meme isn’t reddit
Hallo redditen

I hope for your sake that you actually are being paid to post this dumb shit.

>Cares about reddit

Biggest redditor of all time