HAIL HYDRA

Even aliens hailing Hydra (Secret Empire 3 preview)

Like they deserve the help anyways.

this looks real ugly

So what IS the galactic government supposed to be?

It's been pretty inconsistent since Annihilation Conquest.

Why are Dorrek and Lilandra there? Those two are deader than disco and their respective empires are ruled by Gladiator and Kl'rt.

Skrull, Kree, Brood, Shi'Ar and...black...face...man

I meant in general, not just in this instance.

It keeps changing from book to book.

There is no galactic government in the grim darkness of Marvel. There is only war.

That last one kinda looks like Jason of Spartax

But he shouldn't be in charge anymore

is this the thanks for infinity

Lets be honest: If the earth wasn't on the Builders list? They wouldn't care about helping them.

Plus they used up their favor by taking earth back from Thanos.

Why hasn't Earth tried to get a government representative in space after all this time?

Earth keeps getting invaded, attacked, used as a prison, experimented on and used as a garbage dump for dangerous weapons by other intergalactic civilizations. Then they have the gall to blame Earthers for everything bad that's happened to them.

Like what the fuck?

I mean, it makes sense that Earth has pretty much pissed off every space faring Empire in the universe.

Secret Empire is still such bullshit.

Well, that went as good as they could expect.

The Shi'ar(and possibly the Kymmelians) are basically the only space allies Earth has, what the hell was thinking Meme-lord asking help from KREE, BROOD and SKRULLS?

That said, this is actively weird. Spencer should know Gladiator is the current Majestor

>Why hasn't Earth tried to get a government representative in space after all this time?
They have. It's Carol.

I think thats part of Carol's job heading Alpha Flight.

Oh god...

>Carol gets to go on a massive righteous xenocide spree after Secret Empire ends

'Ambassador Extraordinary for the Human Species'

is she trying to seduce Ultron Pym?

>Carol is so ugly that even based Rocafort can't save her from turning into feminazi dyke

Is there a reason she doesn't give the entire counsel 3rd-degree burns by passively mentioning every horrible thing each member's species has done to Earth during their individual first contacts?

That's a built-in power move.

>Guardians of the Galaxy still being Guardians of Earth
>movie synergy
>dumb galactic councils
>still ending every scene with stupid jokes or bad comedy situation
Can somebody tell me what exactly changed since Bendis left?

A pirate to the Shi'ar, a mortal enemy of the skrulls, a devil to the Brood, and the destined queen mother of the Kree. Good choice.

It's better to be feared than loved.

If it was Bendis, this scene would have taken a full issue.

100% understandable

earth has been nothing but a headache for all those aliens

>the destined queen mother of the Kree
I don't remember that?

Why are the Brood even on the counsel?

That's almost like giving an office job to a sentient mosquito

the brood queen is about as smart as a parrot, that counts

She's a great diplomat though.

Being a perfect blend of kree/human, she was one of the Supreme Intelligence's plans to remake the Kree, with Carol as the mother of the new better Kree race..

Don't be so mean about Carol.

I get it! Rocket likes Wu-Tang. Because he's a coon.

Boy, how did they get away with that one.

Unless these aren't the leaders and are just random ambassadors of their respective empires

Lol writers don't give a shit, Cosmic is just for comedy nowadays.

He also mentions how there's a lot of good music on Earth, don't forget about the music!

Why does this artstyle just look like a bunch of lazy filters on photographs?

Yeah like skrulls ever ever gonna help out earth ever
BUT THAT'S WHAT YOU GET SKRULLJERKS

Easier user not better.

Is Spencer saying ayylmaos are Trump supporters?

So do all those species have a legitimate reason to hate earth or are they just butt-hurt that all of their invasion/subjugation attempts against them failed?

more like "Everybody hates MURRICA"

Carol doesn't know that

The X-men spend a lot of time in space.

nah

skrulls are space muslims
kree are space jews
brood are space gooks
shiar are space yurop

Well the Earth was at the center of the Incursion crisis, if they had destroyed Earth then they could have prevented the universe from dying

Earthlings recently took it upon themselves to change Galactus the Devourer into the Lifebringer without any consultation with other galactic empires

Thor and the Asgardians recently beat up the Shi'ar Gods and had them imprisoned
The Phoenix has destroyed multiple star systems and planets and keeps popping up on Earth, and Jean Grey is alive again to host it

Frankie Raye, an Earthling Herald, led Galactus the Devourer to the Skrull Throneworld

Humans killed the Kree Supreme Intelligence
Inhumans subjugated the Kree, forced a war with the Shi'ar which led to the creation of the Fault and then abandoned them
Hala was also destroyed (by Jason of Spartax but only because Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde let him get his hands on the cosmic macguffin the Black Vortex)

>Kree are space jews
They always acted like Nazis to me

The Skrulls are obviously black

also:

Cassie Nova infiltrated the shiar via prof x and fucked them up, then Empress Lilandra was killed by a human too.

>They always acted like Nazis to me
Fascists, actually.

secret invasion was an allusion to islamic terrorism.

their arch enemies (kree) are textbook facist authoritarians. and without ronan they reverted to giving power to their merchant class

Well, part of it is that the artist clearly traced a real raccoon for Rocker's face.

I don't think they remember the climax of the Incursion crisis, I recall they Shi'ar abandoning their gods after they lost the contest to Thor, I think there are several Phoenix entities flying around the universe right now, the Kree made the Inhumans in the first place, and I think only Bendis' OC and maybe Ronan blames them for the Black Vortex.

Meanwhile...

>The Kree have been experimenting on humans since their prehistory, tried to conqure Earth, commit genocide, and turned it into the prison

>The Skrulls have been using their shapeshifting to launch numerous invasion attempts even before the Secret Invasion

>The Brood have been trying to infest Earth since Apocalypse was still a pharaoh

Save for the Shi'ar, almost every instance of an alien race arriving on Earth has been hostile. How can they act like the Earth is a problem when practically every race in space wants to bully it?

Kinda weird she kept that job after Nova came back.
The dude has a massive reputation and has assumed the role of "Commander of the Universe" twice, yet they keep Carol as ambassador of Earth. Is there any reason other than Trump allegory?

I thought we elected Beta Ray Bill to be Earth's ambassador? I remember voting for him.

the aliens think too highly of Nova to associate him Earth

>Asking Skrulls and fucking Brood for help

God damn it.

>Why does this artstyle just look like a bunch of lazy filters on photographs?
Because that's exactly what it is. He's actually gotten even MORE lazy over time, believe it or not.

Nova is currently part Cancerverse and I don't think he's even affiliated with the Corps at the moment

His Corps is probably still a one man operation that doesn't affiliate with the movie operation.
Plus, there's only one person who knows what he's dealing with, and I'm pretty sure it'll be resolved next issue.

He is. Which is the reason the universe isn't trying to murder Earth or turn it into a prison AGAIN.

For once being Nova is not suffering.

Shouldn't America be able to get through the wall?

they are all just waiting for Ewing to come up for a reason the mary sue can't

Ditto, Rich could at least get a few people to help out more out of respect for him than for Earth.

But the reason he's not there is because Marvel is semi ignoring him and because he would solve the planetary shield thing really fast.

He's not affiliated with the New corps, they're not even Xandarian.

Aliens respect Rich for risking himself for them over and over and saving the universe not because he's a Nova.

We do have a tendency to fuck things up so badly that it's felt intergalactically. I mean, We (Tony Stark) caused the annihilation wave. Kinda of hard for anything they do to top that.

Wait a second. There is a brood involved and Carol is doing something other than genociding them out of existence again?

That's why they sent Quill and Rocket to talk

>expecting consistency from any of the current crop of Marvel editors and writers

Good luck with that.

You know how Trump fired all the ambassadors? MarvelTrump fired Bill for refusing to swear fealty to him.
When was this? It sounds like it needs a storytime.

A lot of characters should but for plot reasons they don't.

>We (Tony Stark) caused the annihilation wave
Oh was it because he put that jail in the negative zone?

Yeah. The inhabitants of the negative zone took a bit look at a giant armed fortress stocked to the brim with superhuman warriors suddenly smacked into the middle of their territory and reasonably figured it was some sort of invasion force. They retaliated.

>Oh was it because he put that jail in the negative zone?
That's what I think that guys talking about too, but I thought Tony didn't make that until after CW started.

Annihilation started before Prison 42 was established.

Annihilation wave got started because of the universe's natural expansion started to incur into the Negative Zone

that was annihilus's pretext but its implied its bs
when thanos made moondragon read his mind, she saw he just obsessed with death

You think they'd be more grateful after Her and the ultimately turned Galactus into the fucking lifebringer why are marvel aliens such assholes

mo life mo problems

Carol a shit, they probably see her as a psycho.

Maybe the Kree will kiss her ass and that's because they are terrified of and a little turned on by her.

I blame Marvel editors and their modern nemesis of timelines.
The prison alone should have taken months to build/staff since they built it (and everything else) from scratch, the initiative needed time to "enlist", train, force the children to kill in their adventures, and clone new Iron spiders in vats.
The whole thing just clearly required alot of RL marvel time to fit the story into.
Annihilation wave on the other hand feels more fast paced since it's basically everyone getting fucked nonstop without constant time skips.

Plus what said about it being the pretext he used as an example of why the negative zone should invade.

Basically IRL Annihilation started first but the actual time the event took was much shorter. By the time Nova arrives to tell Tony to fuck off (almost immediately after Annihilation is done) Civil war has passed for a while.
The end result is that the timeline is:
>Civil war
>Negative zone prison
>Pretext for annihilation wave invasion to convince the rest of the negative zone
>Annihilation wave
>Warning to Earth sent out which is ignored because everyone is still fucking fighting each other.
>Civil war ends
>Annihilation wave ended by NOVA CORPS
>Dick Rider goes back home to discover what everyone has been up to.

You do realize that at least one of those species had a human herald specifically seek out their home planet to feed to galactus as the FIRST place she sent him to?

>because they are terrified of and a little turned on by her.

that should be the natural disposition for any humanoid lifeform though

Because by endlessly shitting on Earth, they make it more justifiable to conquer/destroy it.

That's not a canon explanation, but it makes the most sense. Almost everyone in the counsel has tried to take over earth more than once.

If they got a legitimate spot in the galactic government, the Kree, Skull and Brood empires would probably have to pay enormous reparations to Earth. So by keeping Earthlings under their collective thumb, they all save face

Not everyone has a thing for facist cunts.

Not really. The Kree have long established sovereignty over Earth so as far as alot of galactic law is concerned, Earth is a Kree outpost. This is why the Kree-Skrull war happened as the Skrulls decided they also had claim for reasons I don't recall.
That's why the Kree generally aren't as antagonistic/dismissive towards Earth as other races since they see us as their retarded kid they have to keep out of trouble. That's why Mar-Vell was sent over.

there is no such as "intergalactic law"

if any civilization had a claim to earth due to "whoever-got-there-firstsies" , it was the celestials, and they are supposedly gone now

You'd think the Skrulls would be pissed that they couldn't invade Earth again.

An actual war started up with us as collateral damage based on a property claim thousands of years old. Saying we got here firsties in such a manner ignores that fact that technically we weren(are?) a vassal state to them as far as everyone else is concerned.
The celestials also have never had any sort of formal diplomatic actions outside of telling everyone else to fuck off and/or die. They don't do that whole property thing so much as they waltz in and do whatever the hell they want..

earth has no global gubmint and as such pays no unified tribute to the kree or acknowledges them in any way as their masters

when during Conquest the phallanx sealed off all kree space, earth wasnt inside of it

We aren't a nearby colony. Were a remote colony. Sealing us off would be like england trying to seal off all the commonwealth and forgetting a random island in the Pacific.
I do admit that I am unsure of our status post Kree-Skrull war.
What is there to say that the Kree require any sort of tribute from us according to their governmental/bureaucratic systems? I seriously doubt they care about us having a differing opinion or our acknowledgement very much.
The inhumans actually have a monarchist claim on the Kree somehow too.
As far as the Kree have been concerned for decades of comics, we are Kree subjects. Our opinion does not matter to them on that. They sent Mar-Vell to us because of that and the Inhumans got into government office thanks to it. Saying that we aren't clearly goes against the actual behavior stated and displayed in the comics. I'm pretty sure that Ronan himself even stated it and if there is one thing he does not mess around with it is Kree law.

The kree wont mess with earth because they know better. Same reason why the badoon dont look at earth even if its in their backyard: its not worth the risk. In the thanos miniseries we see that even alien randos in buttfuck nowhere have heard of earth and its deemed an extremely dangerous place

See how zero attempts by them to defend earth were made during secret invasion. And didn't even re-ignite any kree-skrull hostility.

You mean during the time they had just finished being eaten by the phalanx after everyone was utterly crippled by the annihilation wave as galactic culture as a whole nearly collapsed, and their government was so unstable that later they actually pulled the inhumans in based upon some ancient claim?
Gee. I wonder what could have distracted them.

everybody was crippled by the annhilation wave, specially the skrulls, and that didnt stop them
also they pulled the inhumans, not earth or even humanity

The skrulls being crippled is exactly why they did secret invasion in the first place.

but if there was a moment for the kree to make valid their claim to earth, it would have been to defend it from their ancient enemies, even if both were diminished

>baby groot

Secret Invasion publicly didn't last more than a day or two and the Kree had been subjugated by the Shi'ar IRL several years back.
Once they rebuilt it was a war of independence or a really nasty civil war depending upon your perspective. I'm sure a bunch of them would have loved to attack but even relatively strong compared to everyone else post-annihilation is crippled compared to Pre-annihilation.

Is that Jeremy Renner?

>kree never claim earth as their own, other than some vague mention of it being under their protection even as they never actually defend it or help it outside that one time they helped kick thanos out of it (along with a bunch of other aliens)

>kree never ask earth for anything, not even when it would be tactically useful to have earth on an arm's length (shiar war)

>no one considers earth to be kree territory

still not seeing how you claim kree think earth is theirs

>the Kree had been subjugated by the Shi'ar IRL

The Shi'ar had pulled out when the Supreme Intelligence reasserted himself and briefly evolved the Kree into the Ruul during the Maximum Security event. So during Secret Invasion, you had the Shi'ar somewhat divided because of Vulcan and the Kree leaderless because the Supreme Intelligence had been assassinated by the merchant houses.

blompf