Is Nolan Racist?

how come he never cast a brotha in any of his movies? I'm watching dunkirk but its so inaccurate, not a single black guy in it. Only brotha he ever cast was the faggot from TDK who is such a stereotype of black people, oh and also he was a 'bad' guy in it.

What about Morgan Freeman? Or the darkie in Interstellar who stays on the ship and gets old?

I'm sure there's a chinaman in every Batman movie, and he even casts women even

the insecurity is strong here! lol.

Nolan is more of a hidden conservative who doesn't abide by the forced diversity and liberal SJW agenda. If Nolan were new to Hollywood, I'm sure they would rip his movies apart.

Weren't any niggers at Dunkirk

Actually there was a french nigger in there

Black people were cast in a movie? What has the world come to? lol this is so pathetic.

there were a fair few actually, especially in the french forces. Fun fact France actually brought a load of troops over from Algeria and Sudan just before war broke out. Apart from that most blacks in ww2 were americans.

That's why he was in that women's march last year lel

Mah masculinity is under threat! ha!

There is a black French soldier. And it only bugs you because forced diversity is so rampart.

He got lost on the way to make another kino. He looks confused like a lost driver on the highway.

>if you appear publicly in 1 of these shitfests a year, we will greenlight anything.

>North Africans are niggers

that's not enough, those are side characters at best

they are like supporting characters of the supporting characters (who are all white btw)

Nolan is one those qts who randomly show up in unlikely places

>inb4 joker only killed niggers in TDK

That's his wife next to him, she probably keeps him in a chastity cage

Who cares?

most of his leads are boring white men.

HE can't cast a brother because it would bring soul to his hollow movies.

Also there was a black soldier in dunkirk, that you see for like 1 second,

White people started WW1 and WW2 and dragged everybody to that shit.....

If Nolan has any sense of creativity left in him, he would cast Idris Elba.