Batman and Harley Quinn trailer #2

I thought I'd never say this but I would honestly rather Tara Strong do the voice. The person they've got doing Harley is awful.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Bbectzsw4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayb0PBbdbZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So this is the DCAU except Joker didn't fuck up Robin and get shot?

I didn't see Robin or Joker in that trailer.

Dick was nightwing in the timmverse before the tim incident so this is probably based sometime after season 4

Why need Harley?
>inb4 because movie
Isn't tumblr triggered by this movie?

That Robin was Tim Drake.

I don't think there was a Jason Todd in the DCAU.

My issue with the voice isn't the voice so much as the accent. It's a bit too subdued for my tastes.

Strong knows how to make her sound unhinged at least, this new voice is really really plain.

Harley's voice in the movie plays Bernadette on Big Bang Theory.

Bazingas ahoy.

>13 years since JLU
>THIS is how the DCAU is coming back
Fuck me, why didn't they just let it die? Timm hasn't been much of a director since.

It really shows. She can't say four words without losing the accent she's trying to have. Why does Big Bang theory need to ruin all comic book stuff

>Stupid ooc Harley and Nightwing shipping
>despite being called Batman & Harley Batman is barley in it.
>Timm admitted that it's just a rehash of older episode from btas
>Timm as writer so you know it will be shit
>No Dini
>Bitch from the Big Bang Theory as Harley
>Shitty and cheap animation
Movie garbage dude. It's just a soulless movie so Timm for his fetish fuel.

I honestly hope this bombs. What a fucking waste of time and money.

>Stupid ooc Harley and Nightwing shipping
Nah, bruh. HarleyDicking is the new otp.

So is this the last thing we're getting for 2017? I really don't see the appeal of this shit, why not put out a WW movie? Or a JL one, to coincide with the big screen?

Is it even allowed to have something without Batman showing up in it?

tumblr is very triggered. Where were you when the Harlivy shippers wanted to boycott Timm because Ivy punches Harley?

Now why'd you have to go ahead and delete your opinion on an anonymous basket weaving forum?

She was ok in The Bronze. The gymnastic sex scene was moderately amusing. If anything my only complaint with her delivery is that she talks too fast.

No. It's non-canonical. It's just an original movie that happens to use a lot of the same VAs and the character designs.

Like Brainiac Attacks.

Screenshot soon, I hope.

So this is suppose to be in the original Batman the Animated Series world right?

Like this takes place after Bruce killed the Joker and Harley disappeared, hence why Batman and Nightwing are struggling to find Harley and unsure if its really her in that diner

>You will never be Nightwing and have Harley do weird stuff to your butt.

Her voice is just too deep. I've always imagined Harley as being a real squeaky, mousy type.

Should have just gotten video related for Harley.
youtube.com/watch?v=ayb0PBbdbZA

Feels bad man
Yes, and see the Sup Forumsmblr triggered landwhales

Why is Harley identified with strong females and punk music?

She is just a dumb girl that is manipulated and abused by the Joker in the animated series.

It makes no sense.

She is actually doing a good voice acting job.
Also, Bernadette is one of the less annoying characters in BBT.

Just consider that if she wasn't doing it, it would be more than likely Tara strong.

Tara Strong could be good if she didn't try so hard to out-Arleen Sorkin Arleen Sorkin. She's just too much these days when she plays Harley.

Dick fags like you need to die.
>Sup Forumsmblr
I could give a shit about shitty Harley/ivy. Dick with Harley is fucking stupid you retard.

That's a terrible trailer.