Great THE SIMPSONS clip. lol

great THE SIMPSONS clip. lol youtube.com/watch?v=21lhiKfc1p4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That impression of Trump is dire, to the extent that I actually thought this might be a parody of the Simpsons at first. We've also got two scoops gag. Jesus.

You know things use to be funny it wasn't all topical, political, realistic, edgy, and pathetic

I just can't find why people have so much hate in them now. I can only assume ignorance as that is still the greatest evil.

Steve bannon, Ann Coulter and ????

It was a bit more subtle back then, I think anyways. An entire episode wasn't dedicated to a fad like Pokemon Go, most things they did stuff on were timeless

The ghost being Richard Nixon got me, but the rest was meh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO

Yeah, let's see.

>Hollywood spent twenty years being snarky douchebags to Republicans.
>Wake up one morning and find those morons have taken over. Somehow. Must have been the damn Russians.
>Confidently start pumping money into 'flyover country' elections to buy off the country bumpkins. Those idiots will buys anything.
>Lose anyway.
>Fine! Back to being snarky douchebags! It'll work now, for sure. Now that the Russians are exposed.

It's not gonna work.

>Nixon
>44th best president
I don't think so pal

>Steve bannon, Ann Coulter and ????

Wow.

Stay out of politics, dude.

Do you even know who is on President Trump's staff? Given the solid wall of screaming negative propaganda in the news, I suppose that's encouraging.

Why is the Simpsons even doing these clips? The show never prided itself on being a political show. So why the fuck are they doing it now?

Ha

Yeah

I mean you could always just answer instead of being an asshole, but nope let's laugh at the retard who can't even identify cartoon characters from a single photo

because it's an easy attention grab.

oh i mean it's the jewish propaganda machine brainwashing society

There isn't even really a specific joke. It's just constantly throwing short and underdeveloped gags at you.

The biggest issue with entertainment getting political is it seems so many do it at the cost of actual entertainment.

Because the California/New York elite are doubling down on their beliefs rather than self reflecting because that's easier than self reflection.

>like i know trump's 1.88 but wouldn't it be funny if we made him look small haha
how is it physically possible to suck this much cock at caricaturing

there's no longer a need or financial incentive to cater to anyone in the interior so people are free to create and say what they want.

The Pence part was funny.

I think there's a good chance he's leaking all this stuff and feeding into Trump's paranoia. After all, he'd be the one with the most to gain from an impeachment.

>Stay out of politics, dude.
I wish this whole site would. Nothings worse than Sup Forumsshits trying to ruin everything. Sup Forums is being bombarded with Far Cry threads now.

Did you guys no that tge Simpsons predacted this wood happin

>two scoops for me
This is the hill they want to die on?

>wake up morning and find those morons have taken over
They took over in the 80's, and have been in control since. Clinton was a very moderate democrat, and Obama was completely neutered by congress for most of his term. The idea that the country was a liberal wasteland until trump suddenly took over is historical revisionism.

>everyone on a coast is my enemy and not real americans
I love seeing posts like this

Something happened with Far Cry?

>everyone on the coasts
He specified states and a class, you're reaching here.

>Stay out of politics, dude.
Can we you know...apply that method on all of Sup Forums huh?

>laugh at the retard

Don't mind if I do!

Here, fine, I'll spoonfeed your dumb, lazy ass.

Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway and Jared Kushner.

Kellyanne is the surprising one. She's probably the most successful female pol wank in history. She was the one who ran Trump's campaign, despite everybody working against her.

Her campaign took out half the Republicans, all the Democrats, and the entire media. It was a gigantic accomplishment. If she was a Democrat, they'd be putting up statues of her.

And you thought she was Anne Coulter.

Although, now that I think about it, they do kinda have a resemblance....

MUST BE ALL THAT REPUBLICAN IN-BREEDING, RIGHT?!

Oh, yeah, funny joke....

Far Cry 5 is about a evil cult of hillbillies in Montana, Sup Forums's crying white genocide.

The bad guys are a cult in Montana.

Assblasted Sup Forumsshits are taking it as an attack on white people and christianity instead of the blatant Jim Jones/Cult of Personality themes they're actually doing.

The Simpsons has always been political you fucking moron.

Seriously if you watch the trailer the majority of the people being victimized and fighting the cult are other white people

That's who white cult leaders tend to prey on

Easy to miss, especially with the tiny hands joke in place there, but it's more of a "James Comey is fucking huge" joke, I mean the guy's 6' 8".

>all the reddit spacing in this thread

Yeah, he should be higher up the list. Finally recognized China as a country opening us up to trade, ended the Vietnam war,created the EPA, and balanced out the national budget.

Sure, he wasn't the most charismatic or nice guy, but if it wasn't for Watergate he would probably have been remembered as a damn good President.

Who's voicing Trump here?

>It's a Sup Forums gets mad episode

Daily reminder that Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums.

>leddit spacing meme
You can't hide your true colors redditor.

I'm so glad I stopped visiting that shithole.

the simpsons does it to stay relevant. The golden days of their humor is long gone and they do this to make up for it. Then again it's been getting worse and worse and I think it has to do with the internet. As people get more and more connected political topics and things become that much more of heated debates and it inspires them to try and cash in on it. You can tell it's getting worse, first bill, then George, then Obama, now trump. Every president is made fun of just a bit more then the last. Either way, hopefully it'll all cool down in a year or so once every one is tired of it all, then we won't have to worry about this shit till next election.

Is this a Ben Garrison cartoon animated? They have a obivous joke wrote in every corner of the scenario like they don't waste paper

please go back

>Clinton was a very moderate democrat
> shillary
> moderate
This is what dims actually believe

We need to shit that shit down so fucking badly, it's not like they couldn't move into another shitty site.
>B-B-BUT IT'S A CONTAINMENT BOARD! WE NEED IT!
Sup Forums is literally the only board that openly and regularly recruits users from reddit, of a contamination is spreading from a source then it isn't contained.

But I haven't been back to Sup Forums since 07.

>tropical island
>africa
>another tropical island
>some mountainous asian shithole
>ice age europe
>redneckville, montana

They're really running out of setting ideas, aren't they?

So Sup Forums has become right-wing versions of sjws? What a disgrace.

getting rid of Sup Forums will rid us of political trolling and thus will lead us to a apolitical paradise!

the right literally ran on the belief that America shouldn't be so politically correct and tolerant because it makes us weaker, don't start crying now because you're on the side getting attacked.

Sounds like Dan doing most of the voices in this short.

So I'm gonna guess he's playing Trump. Sounds like a less-strained version of Moleman.

No joke, last time I wondered in there some chick offered to show tits and immediately those faggots sperged out about the evils of women while spamming reddit screencaps with sob stories about said evils. It was a joke.
Not at all, but it will drastically reduce the number of crossboarding faggots that like to derail threads because "THERE'S A WOMAN/NIGGER/FAGGOT/JEW REEEEE" and I'd be all for that.

retard

Eight more years of Trump. Just a little note

Far Cry is about killing people and hunting animals on the side.

you just need to set the game in an isolated location and where there's wildlife that could a human being.

100 more years of the Simpsons

I like this one better

youtu.be/p8M2tg2RkIQ

>clip

Forget about setting ideas, they're out of gameplay ideas.

I don't know if I buy your theory. Trump is an outlandish personality who can come off as ridiculous when you simply report what he says. If someone boring like John Kasich had gotten elected the response would be much more subdued than it is now.

>An entire episode about George H W
>Not political

its ending after the 30th season.

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Given that with last 3 presidents we've had
>waah muh election fraud, waah muh blood for oil
>waah muh kenyan islamist, waah fema is gonna take way muh guns
>waah muh election fraud, waah muh russian puppet
what will people whine about the next president?

>Not at all, but it will drastically reduce the number of crossboarding faggots that like to derail threads because "THERE'S A WOMAN/NIGGER/FAGGOT/JEW REEEEE" and I'd be all for that.

Chicken or egg situation.

Sup Forums was always more racist and edgy than the rest of the internet. Sup Forums is and always will be a manifestation of that.

You seem to forget that Sup Forums was /news/ before, and every previous news board on Sup Forums always turned into "The jews are behind this"

and lets face it, more often then not they are. Sup Forums is good at separating out wheat from chaff and the consensus is hate rules the news, which is completely reasonable considering the state of the news and those who write it.

Bush deserved most of the derision he got. A historically terrible president.

That episode has nothing to do with politics and instead is about sitcom neighbor hijinks between Bush and Homer.

>believing that the simpsons isn't going to keep airing until the heat death of the universe

Watching this I've realized something.
Trump might be the first president that's TOO easy to make fun of. Not even George W jokes felt this redundant, and I was sick of them by 2008.
America's jumped the shark.

>more often then not they are

Batman...Forever.

This image is so fucking stupid, what really brought all those people in 2014 was The Fappening.
>the place where all the nude celeb pics were released
>place where videogame controversy was discussed but banned almost immediately after starting
Gee now which one was likely to have brought in all the people? You gotta love the people that love putting blame on GG for every thing wrong in the world.

That's because Bush was more reserved. Whatever you support Trump or not you can't really deny he LOVES to be in front of the spotlight and it always looking for ways to feed his ego, but that also means it's way easier to record whenever he goofs it up.

Yes because Bill wasn't president during the 90s when the poster was specifically talking about presidents.

>It's been verified that Obama spied on Americans unlawfully even after being rebuked by the FISA courts in 2011
>Headline is still some fag from Montana bodyslamming a reporter

they still got it

Name a single way that he was worse than obongo.

You forget the /news/ wasn't anywhere near as influential as Sup Forums has become, and most of the edgy racism was for laughs while Sup Forums is dead serious about it and will repeatedly fight that crusade anywhere they see fit, which is everywhere. I mean Sup Forums like most boards were never good, but it's never been this bad either.

This. People really underestimate how big the Fappening was and Sup Forums was to be filled with some genuinely autistic motherfuckers if they thought GG was moots "breaking point".

And Obama was Bush on steroids yet silence from the entertainment crowd and anti-war left.

>implying that domestic surveillance programs don't have strong bipartisan support and thus almost never appear in any mainstream news media

>
>Bush deserved most of the derision he got. A historically terrible president.

I respectfully disagree. Bush the first was Reagan's third term, and he served well, if with little distinction.

Bush the second was a genuinely good man, and was handed a plate of shit by the foreign policy failures of the Clinton administration.

> implying only the democrats are liberals

Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, possibly Stephen Miller.

Why do they make look Trump so small tho? He is fucking huge

Oh, hey, I like the way this guy talks!

(((you)))

The joke is that James Comey is 6'8.

jesus christ dude

Comey is 6'8"

Whatever that is true or not, it doesn't matter. News media graves the gossipiest news with more pizzaz.

Honesty I could give a crap because I don't like in the US and every single president works for his own gain. The issue here is at least there was sublety about it.

Trump could probably get away with 90% of the stuff and bills he does from ever appearing on the news if he was discrete about it. But he is not, which is basically bait for all news media.

What I'm saying is it doesn't matter who was the worst/eviliest President, but that you'll always have more media after you if you are way too loud about it.

True, this shit is exhausting. I just want a boring president for once. I'd kill for a Coolidge.

I'll take a loud and honest president over a quiet criminal president one any day.

Jeff Zucker, Owner of CNN is Jewish.
Sumner Redstone, owner of CBS, BET, MTV, and Paramount, is also Jewish.

I'm not saying the Jews run the Left Wing, but it really makes you think as to why the LEft and the media promote interracial marriage and sex so much.

Sup Forums is just the latest most evolved incarnation of /news/ Like /rk9/ started out as ironic memes and autism and became memes and autism.

Maybe its still tongue in cheek but the memes have evolved beyond you, maybe they are are all lynching people every night, who knows or cares.

Same thing that happens to every board eventually, they change and the people posting change with them, and eventually outsiders to those boards are alienated because they seem too into the whole bit. Sup Forums just happens to be a particularly bad incarnation of this because they are chock full of real life prejudices and politics instead of talking about how you live a neet life and have a diaper hamper in the corner of your room, so more people get drawn in.

Something on Sup Forums would replace it, the next time a current events, news, politics, or sociology board came into existence Sup Forums would return spiritually.

true statement, Obama must have killed 1,000,000 people with drones but no one will ever call him a warmonger hawk because perception is reality.

Yes, we get it, you're still butthurt about anti-miscegenation laws getting abolished.

TWO SCOOPS!!!!!!

Stop being a pussy. We finally get massive entertainment and shit is happening almost every day. Things are getting done in this country for once in many many years. Sit back and enjoy this IRL tv show.

The Royal Family is the largest outside financier of Fox AND Al Qaeda/ISIS.

Makes you think. Pic related is the #2 shareholder outside of the Murdochs.

You seem to mistake the idea that posting dumb shit like "OP is a faggot" or "shut up you nigger" as genuine racism, when in reality it was mostly just a bunch of people who enjoyed the refuge and anonymity of being able to speak however they liked.

The reason nigger, faggot, retard and so one was thrown around so much was less of a percentage of prejudiced people who hates this group, but rather a collective culture based around tabboo's. Going up to someone and calling them a nigger is wrong, most people understand that but the attraction of the site is that all the walls of society and tabboo's are torn down and all the people you talk to a faceless entities who you'll maybe never speak to again in your whole life. So counter-culture was an inherent part of the site, for better and worse.

The problem was that with this culture more and more people who were genuinely prejudiced and racist began to feel at home here since racism, homophobia, sexism and so on where jokes not taken remotely seriously. But as the 2010's trend of PC culture grew these people not only saw opportunity to grow but to influence other people here as well as they slowly began to grow as the counter-counter culture.

not my most dignified fap....

The news media shapes perception. They chose not to report on those. We've seen more coverage of Trump wanting two scoops of ice cream than when Obama essentially executed an American citizen without a trial through a drone.