The only reason Bright has a high audience rating is that the majority of film-goers are borderline retards...

The only reason Bright has a high audience rating is that the majority of film-goers are borderline retards. You cannot refute this.

>cherrypicking

critics give high scores to capeshit.
critics are just people that write articles for near minimum wage

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>obsessed w/tomatoes
sad

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

It's pasta you fucking retard

bad examples to prove your point, cuck
all I see is people who don't eat up the latest meme horror of the year flick and movies made for specific audiences who overrate them a lot, sure, but they're irrelevant

I find your argument, well your bald assertions to be mostly shallow and pedantic.

>DUDE GREY POSTER=KINO

>film-goers
it wasnt aired in theatres

Don’t you have some woodland critters to frolic with, you tree loving fuck?

Pretty decent examples desu, although the only real example you need is suicide squad. The fact that 60% voted it enjoyable says a lot.

>Bright has a high audience rating is that the majority of film-goers are borderline retards
Explain why TLJ audience rating is low then

I like Tyler Perry's films though. They make fun of black culture, it's refreshing.

Same reason. They're retards. Read the comments, it's mostly butthurt people going LUKE ISN'T LIKE THIS!! I SAW THE FIRST STAR WARS!!

Who is the biggest retard, the actual retards or people who can't even make a proper movie in franchise for retards? All they need to do is add more EGGSWINGS and AT-ATs, instead they attempted to give "depth" to 0 dimensional characters

>Audience hated Hail Ceasar and The VVitch

Holy moly

That's the thing, most of the people seeing these new movies weren't even alive when the first trilogy premiered, which is why actual surveys showed that audiences gave it an A+ compared to like a B- to Justice League.

I agree they could've pulled the same trick as Abrams and just rehashed the second movie for massive appeal, but Johnson chose to do something different. It does fall flat at times, but it's hardly as bad as these hardcore fans say it is. They're mad because they're predictions basically aren't true.

Besides it's still gonna bring in a massive gross. Not TFA levels, but still massive.

Fpbp
That my Little pony movie got spammed by Bronies, and it only has 2,000 ratings, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, Hail Ceasar really did suck. Critics liked it because it was about Hollywood.

I wouldn't say it sucked, but definitely the worst Cohen movie.

No shit, Cameron can outsource Avatar 2 to china completely including story department and will bring massive gross too, the problems will arise if he tries to make Avatar 3

The Last Jedi
There I won

Because audiences are going in for a movie they already plan on enjoying
Also film critics are obviously racist

It's actually a poorly made film though

True. That's why they put so much time between the sequels, to maximize the gross.

retards like it because it has MUH ELFS MUH DWARFS MUH MAGIC WANDS

It's say it's average. The cinematography isn't poor, the dialogue is just average apart from the Rose and Fimn scenes which are just horrible. The Rey/Kylo dynamic was interesting at least.

I definitely enjoyed it more than TFA though, although that isn't saying much.

Is Tyler Perry considered transgender at this point? He has lived more of his adult life as Madea than himself.

>bald
found the soyim

>what is the ladykillers