The Women Who Have Ruined Star Wars

>Kathleen Kennedy, the president of Lucasfilm, is supposed to rule over the franchise’s canon, story and make sure the continuity and consistency is seamless.

>It seems they were busy promoting the diversity on their team instead of guaranteeing success for the franchise. In an interview with Fortune, she explained:

>“Fifty percent of our executive team are women. Six out of eight of the people in my Story Group are women. I think it’s making a huge difference in the kind of stories we’re trying to tell.”
>While she ran around with “The force is female” t-shirts and staffed her story group with women, she apparently forgot to actually plan out this franchise.

dangerous.com/39863/meet-women-ruined-star-wars/

Dern and the chink are just symptoms, not causes.

They're symbols of failure and infection

All of this is true.
Literally what the article is pointing out by criticizing the "story group" and Kennedy.

B-but i like Dern

i wish she didn't die and was around more to boss around useless male dogs

But they're not what ruined Star Wars, I don't see why we should blame the actresses. If they had said no, Kennedy would have just cast some other woman to fuck up the franchise

Did you READ THE ARTICLE, you fucking moron? It's not blaming the actresses, it's blaming Kennedy and her female writers.

I'm not responding to the article, I'm responding to the OP image and filename

The Extended Universe is all about women too. All the sequels tie-in novels are about female characters like Phasma and Rose.

Love seeing insecure right-wingers whine about diversity. There have always been diverse casts in star wars. always. Lando, Mace, Finn. all black. Leia, Padme, Rey. All women. Grow the fuck up.

Yeah, that worked out well for Ghostbusters faggot

I remember how fuckable Dern was in Jurassic Park, hard for me to hate her desu.

>"right wingers" whine about forced diversity
>things were always diverse

How stupid do you have to be to make those two points but not see the thread that connects them?

>Lando
Classy as fuck, has a character arc
>Mace
Badass, people remember him for being Sam L Jackson and having a purple lightsaber
>Finn
Butt monkey, gets chink'd before he can have his shining moment
>Leia
Got shit done, had a strong personality without being a bitch
>Padme
Worthless waste of space
>Rey
Is a bitch to random people for no reason other than asserting her status as stronk womyn

>dangerous.com

Its honestly just another example of normalfags who care more about political parallels than actually giving context to their universe. Every one of them starts out saying theyre a huge fan of starwars and will do the movies justice. What it translates to is a made by committee product that cares more about the colors of peoples skin in a fictional universe than having a pure artistic vision.

>Women Who Have Ruined Star Wars
Uhm, thanks women?
Someone had to ruin that shit franchise so it wouldn't poison the cinematic medium

I'd unironically rather have a Star Wars spinoff every year than marvel/dc capeshit if I could push a button.

It's not like Star Wars hasn't already sold out a long time ago so I wouldn't be losing much and the Star Wars Universe is much more tolerable than the New York Universe.

Remember the battle of new york?

Take bets now wherever Kathleen gets axed now, or after the Solo movie

How would you even begin fixing this nu trilogy now?

Why are men so weak that we roll over to these cackling retarded bitch women? Let’s fucking do something about it

pussy, jews and a lack of testosterone

Nu Wars is the equvalent of Nu Hostess where the original brand was shut down and sold a couple of years ago.

Even though the new brand owners turn out shit that tastes like crap, customers recognize the look, the packaging and the brand name and continue to buy it even if the taste is not the same as the original.

>“Fifty percent of our executive team are women. Six out of eight of the people in my Story Group are women.
Don't forget that she said that she wants to hire even more women for these positions even though almost all of the applications are from men

>Rey
>Is a bitch to random people for no reason other than asserting her status as stronk womyn

you mean admiral gender studies right?

Its a shame reality does not fix fiction, or general genderstudies would be working at starbucks as a janitor

MANJAW

This are the causes

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Daily reminder that she is younger than the girl who played Lex

it's not about the diversity, it's about the shoe-horning

I feel like this is just one guy desperately trying to make himself a meme

Lexx?