Manspreading

>Manspreading
You could have stopped this, Sup Forums. You let this happen. I hope you're proud of yourself. This is the future you have chosen. There is no going back.

I could have stopped some tryhard intern from writing a bad solicit?

Apparently.

Way to fuck shit up user.

I bet the YASSS Queen intern wrote this

You are the one that created this sexist sitting and this toxic atmosphere that has caused sjws like Marvel to fight against it.

Well sorry that my balls need room to breath.

Your balls do not need room to breath and you are taking up space. It's toxic masculinity like this that is corrupting society.

>This is the future you have chosen. There is no going back.
It's a fad just like how hippies was a fad. Something worse will always take it's place and with it another war against it.

Making "people take who take too much space" a gendered issue is one of the worst things that ever happened to public transportation.

Also, what are the odds that the writer ignores the Bernie Goetz allusions?

>mariachi bands
Is Becky Cloonan a Trump supporter?

Women's purses don't need their own fucking seat but I see that all the time dipshit

>You let this happen.
But what if I didn't read Marvel for years and wanted it to die?

Is Sup Forums now the only place in the world more easily triggered than Tumblr?

What the fuck is a manspreader?

Ever been on a subway or bus.
It's when guys sitting spread their legs and take up excessive leg space that could otherwise be used by someone looking for a space to sit.

Apparently when dudes spread their legs when they sit on public transport so they're not squishing their own genitals.

If it bothers you, I find it can generally be solved with "hey dude, mind closing your legs a little? i'm getting squished" because most dudes are normal fucking people and will try to accommodate you.

Someone who opens up their legs wide in public transportation like a bus or subway and takes up unnecessary room. We need the Punisher to combat such villains.

A serious issue affecting thousands of people across the US.

It's amazing how Cloonan unironically writes the most fascist Punisher of all time, to think just a couple of years back Rucka was trying to make GirlPunisher a thing...

>mfw people actually spent thousands on "manspreading awareness" campaigns
>mfw the same people somehow can't see it when women sit with their bags next to them

I thought Final Fight had already taught people not to manspread?

"Manspreading" is the most shallow and manufactured social complaint of the 2010s. In 10 years people aren't even going to remember what it was. A relic of over sensitive crusaders fighting battles nobody cares about.

because she's not fucking insane and just wants to tell stories, irresponsible for this solicit writer to write this and possibly harm her sales

You got me. It was I, the one - the only one who could've stopped it. But I guess I didn't feel like it.

Sup Forums just had a massive shitstorm over the new far cry because it features white people as the bad guys

kara has such shit tit game
why even

A religious conservative militia group, not "white people"

It's still being viewed as an attack on white people on Sup Forums

It's just shitposters, they always try to get people outraged over stupid shit. One guy use to whine daily about this kirby art appearing in Thor Ragnarok until he realized no one cared.

Going by sales figures it's the future no one's choosing.

Can't all be Power Girl

>comics are for entertainment
>your suffering is comical to us

why would we ever want to stop this

>It's a fad just like how hippies was a fad
God almighty, I hope this is true, and that we all look back and laugh in the decades to come.

>The Punisher killing people for spreading their legs too far on a train
Come on that's funny as shit

Is he going to stop women from eating on the train?

Oh shit, Far Cry 5 was announced? I'm excited!

Cloonan's Punisher wasn't bad (stopped reading after Steve Dillon passed, though I should get back into it) though it feels like a step down from Ennis. It reminds me of the old days of Chuck Dixon, the stuff that the one user keeps storytiming every now and then.

bitch please your balls are fine, at least you didn't make the braindead retarded claim that not flopping your legs open would mean you were actually crushing your balls like some people

>other people misbehave and so that means I should also be inconsiderate

Marvel is garbage, OP.
Do what normal people do and stop reading it.
Look at their sales. That shows you nobody else is reading their books either.

Imagine being so incompetent that you can't even sit like a normal human being without crushing your own genitalia.

normal people dont read any comic book user

Dunno about you but my junk is too big to exist comfortably within the couple inches of space your legs would have while closed

>Marlel

It sounds like they're being sarcastic about it at least

Squeezing your legs together is uncomfortable on account of the pressure it puts there. You're either a woman or a eunuch.

Ya, I like Marvel's old stuff, but people should stop reading after Hickman left.

Nobody's asking you to squeeze dumbass, do you walk around fucking bow legged? No, you hold your legs roughly perpendicular. Were you dropped on your head repeatedly as a child or something? This is seriously simple shit.

It's not just the pressure. The reality that nobody wants to address is that men and women have different shaped hips by design.

Yet we're expected to believe how your pelvis is built isn't going to have any bearing whatsoever on how you sit.

>No, you hold your legs roughly perpendicular.
I think you mean parallel.

That's still uncomfortable, just less so.

no one walks like this user

Don't know about you guys but usually I give up my seat when the bus is getting full or when I'm near the front.

when you are walking everything naturally hangs down

when you sit your legs get compressed by your weight so they gain some girt that way, this can put pressure in your junk

>Something worse will always take it's place
Why you scare me user, the level of crazy is almost to much as is.
>why does that man have his legs open slightly
BECAUSE HE HAS 3 ANNOYING CUNTS BETWEEN HIS LEGS THAT CAN BE SAT ON.

i may give up my backpack seat by never my own seat

2 threads from Sup Forums
Thinking it was actually Sup Forums

You should spend time on Sup Forums so you can learn their memes, they always throw in a (((((them))))) or Pepe

I don't even sit down to begin with because I hate waiting for other people to get through the door

Nigga, white people play the bad guys more than niggas, muslims, and asians. Especially the British!

Anyone got a link to that article that one bitch wrote about the manspreaders on her train route, and all the pictures she posted were of people with bowlegs?

When you walk your package hangs below and in front, when you sit it goes directly between your legs and since one's legs pivot out from their hips, creating a little bit of extra room in the crotch creates a very outward pointing legs, on top of that add that men have narrower hips.
I can't believe I have to explain basic shit like this to someone.

The majority of people complaining about this are either women who don't have balls or a penis, which means there's nothing to fucking squish for them, or guys with such a tiny micropenis and grape sized nuts that they think everybody else has a mastadon cock.

>inb4 some SJW gets mad because "mariachi bands"

Do half of the people in this thread have Tanuki-tier hyper-balls or something? I have a normal sized package, and I can sit with my legs together just fine. Even if you do need a little extra space, is there really any need to spread your legs as wide as some people do?

>Sup Forumsmblr expresses a genuine concern about people taking their legs slightly too far apart
there isn't a single thing surprising about this and that's not good

I am sitting down right now. My knees are touching. Wanna guess where my balls are? Hint: They aren't being clamped in a vise between my legs, do you know why? It's because your dick isn't actually located between your legs, the fact that you actually think having your legs closed crushes your dick makes me think you must be a woman.

the fact that you think the problem is your duck and not your balls makes anyone with a brain think you are a 10yo post-op tranny

>living in a city
>taking public transportation

They deserve it desu

Yes I do, you probabl;y have a cute little dick with sprinkles and shit wrapped in a bow.

Calm your ass down before you post or I will blow on your cute lil booty hole, Mr. Cute Little Balls.

good bad guys need to be inherently competent, and attractive too usually.

it'll be a sad day when they make a non-white a villain in something

No they're just assuming that everyone who ever suggested spreading your legs like that was inconsiderate is a woman and so they come up with a bullshit justification thinking that since women wouldn't know that it's actually extremely easy to not mangle your own genitals while sitting they won't call them on what a ridiculous excuse it is.

Oh gosh you're right, I forgot your balls are actually hanging completely vertically from your taint. I also forgot the sack is molded from plastic and utterly immovable, how could I possibly have forgotten.

its almost like ive become accustomed to maintaining a bubble of personal space

>topical, corny jokes in MY comic books? how dare they!!

>and utterly immovable
Well gee user, the last time I reached into my pants to grab my nuts and move them into a more comfortable position while sitting in a crowded subway car, I spent the night in jail.

Don't ride the fucking subway then dumbass.

Maybe you shouldn't have started jerking off in the process then because in the event that your gargantuan testicles actually were so utterly immobile that you need to use your hand to move them I promise you no one would actually give the slightest fuck at a quick and discrete adjustment.

>the feminist answer to manspreading is making public balls' position adjustment session socially acceptable

im all for it

Why would anyone ever be excited for a new ubisoft game. How bizarre.

lol look at this dude and his tiny balls.

Mariachi bands are bad? Is marvel racist?