>It's been a long day and I'm hungry
>Order a steak
>I wait for a while but my food eventually comes
>I start eating
>After I take a few bites I hear a commotion and people chattering around me
>I look up
>See there's a news story on the television
>Oh fuck no
>Some asshole dug up my family's graves and pissed on their corpses.
>mfw

Someone really did that to Frank?

Do i want to know what happened to them?

Yes, but I suggest you find out by reading it. Up is down and black is white or something like that.

You'd have to be the stupidest motherfucker on Earth to do that to Frank Castle. They'd have to invent new tools to find out how he killed you, I'd bet.

What happened to them isn't even the worse Frank did in Punisher MAX.

That goes to the traffickers from "Slavers"

At the end of Up is Down Frank's regained his balance, once he starts digging in Slavers he's basically consumed by hatred to the point where he fucks up very badly.

It was certainly more gruesome from our perspective, but it was always over relatively quick. We were told later that it took Nick days to eventually die.

That was my comicbook moment. When that mafucka digg out the punishers family, peed on him and he saw it. Fuck. How suicidal can you be?

I love that panel so much. All I could think was "That guy fucked up more than he could possibly imagine."

I've never read this before. I'm reading through it right now.

>Mayor and his crew are wondering how to spin the whole "Punisher is killing everyone" thing to the media
>Mayor gets more and more frustrated
>pic related
>FUCK you, Jonathan.

This is some good shit.

But how was the steak?

She didn't get it.

Could have used some ketchup.

It was just a Frank, bro.

OP here. Glad I could get you to read it! Punisher Max is one of, if no the best Punisher comic imo

It has to be. Almost every other piece of Punisher media rips it off
That or "Welcome Back Frank"

>ketchup

Bet you like 'am well done too, faggot

Worst Punisher Max story in your opinions?

Mine, either Girls in White Dresses or 6 Hours to Kill. Also half of Valey Forge Valey Forge was annoying, too many pages of just text, other half is great.

Yes I do. With lots of ketchup. And a glass of milk.

It's been a while, but I remember being annoyed by In the Beginning and Mother Russia (outside of the character moments) for some reason.

Barracuda's ending was also completely half-assed (everyone on the boat is guilty... somehow). Frank treating a male gang rape victim like complete shit (which admittedly comes back to bite him) directly after The Slavers also felt weird.

If I recall, the bigwig CEO chose the crew specifically because they knew about the plan to fuck people over.

So yeah, nothing of value was lost when they blew that boat up.

I kinda like In the Beginning just for it's handling the launch of the series and characters.
Mother Russia was devisive but has some really brilliant moments, fat guy down the elevator shaft as a delivery system for a tiny asian man, Fury beating an army colonel with his belt.

Barracuda's end wasnt on the boat :^)
That's because male gang rape is funny....I guess.

Over Punisher Max's lamer stories, theres too much 'celebrity face' going on in the art. Bothers me constantly. God I love Punisher Max.

I haven't read much Punisher but when did he go from just a vengeful /k/ommando to a full blown psychopathic serial killer?

Never.

That's what it sounds like when talking about him torturing people to death slowly.

You really don't understand what you're talking about.

It's not torture, it's punishment. *title card*

Fair enough, because I don't.

When you kill thousands torture isn't much worse.

I enjoyed Mother Russia. It was "Assault on Precinct 13," in Russian missile silo. The character moments is what made something so "out if left field, " for Frank into a solid action thriller.

Frank himself says that what the Wiseguy did only earned him a little more hurt when he came for him. There are only so many ways you go up from killing, and spending days starving in the jungle hanged by your entrails is a pretty nasty way to go.

The slavers made Frank the maddest he has ever been since his families death most likely.

just like GLORIOUS LEADER intended